Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,052 members, 7,866,969 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Nothing Like Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nothing Like Abroad (684 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Like Abroad by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2010
if you think abroad is like heaven,pls come and check yourself,where you will work and berg for food.because ur paycheck is going for bills.now i know what is abroad,and why they call it abroad,please don't come here without a sponsor,or else na street u go sleep and to go home cant be possible.am saying this from the bottom of my heart .it not easy
Re: Nothing Like Abroad by Alwaystrue(f): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2010
Where are you located? What happened and what makes you say all this?
Could you share your story and lets know if it requires a comment?
Re: Nothing Like Abroad by JesusloveU: 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2010
I guess you travelled to the wrong country or you didn't check about the country well before travelling.
Re: Nothing Like Abroad by OmoAlata(f): 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2010
And 'abroad' isn't for everybody. Some people make it there, some don't. It's a fact!! Wishing you well back in Lagos smiley
Re: Nothing Like Abroad by omega25red(m): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2010
things work better because your paycheck going towards bills on like some places around the world where no one is accountable for taxes and bill payment but you are right that it's not easy.
Re: Nothing Like Abroad by DisGuy: 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2010
Before going to Malaysia, i'm sure you were advised that you are not allowed to work!!!
Re: Nothing Like Abroad by ada24: 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2010
another "life abroad" bashing topic.

(1) (Reply)

Obudu Cattle Ranch Travel Guide / Best Way To Travel With Out Stress! / U.s Citizen Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.