Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,581 members, 7,847,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Investor Ready To Give Loan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Investor Ready To Give Loan (570 Views)

Great Land Deal For A Discerning Buyer And Investor At Lakowe, Ibeju Lekki+++++ / Gazetted Ready-to-build Lands On Monastry Road, Sangotedo, Lekki / Very Cheap Ready-to-build Lands At Lekki Free Trade Zone (C Of O) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investor Ready To Give Loan by Dubstic: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2010
I and my brother have an investor from united arab emirate.we talkd him into investing in nigerian real estate business.he agreed on d condition dat we bring d business plan and we wil bring a bank guaranty $20 million.we dont know wot and how to do dis. Can Nairalanders architects and developers help us on wot 2 do.
Re: Investor Ready To Give Loan by WHYKAY(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2010
I think what you can do is to look for a reputable and esteemed real estate company that have an estate and looking for financier to help them stimulate their sales in which i think you can collaborate with the company and agree.
You can try and visit the website of a company called precioustone gardens; www.precioustonegardens.com
YOUR COMFORT IS OUR GOAL
Cheers
Samson

(1) (Reply)

For Sale - Bungalow Of A Plot Of Dry Land@ Oworoshoki On A Tarred Road. / Flats And Duplexes To Let At 3rd $ 4th Round About $ Ajah Environs By Lekki-epe / 5 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale On A Large Plot Off Bode Thomas Surulere Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.