Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

The Usefulness Of Computers In The Entertainment Sector - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Usefulness Of Computers In The Entertainment Sector (1732 Views)

Nigerians In Diaspora To Produce Computers In Local Languages / Computer Literacy and Uses of Computers / How many Computers in Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Usefulness Of Computers In The Entertainment Sector by damhadji(m): 12:34am On Apr 25, 2007
can anybody help me with materials for this topic. THE USEFULNESS OF COMPUTERS IN THE ENTERTAINMENT SECTOR. thanks
Re: The Usefulness Of Computers In The Entertainment Sector by ctnels(m): 3:54am On Apr 25, 2007
I hope you are not asking us to do your assignment for you. Besides what makes you think anybody might have a material with an exact description?
Re: The Usefulness Of Computers In The Entertainment Sector by hayprof(m): 6:15am On Apr 25, 2007
I wonder O.
Re: The Usefulness Of Computers In The Entertainment Sector by damhadji(m): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2007
hey. if you dont have anything to offer u better shut the hell up? i see no reason why you should now be giving irrelevant replies. i asked 4 help? if u have one or u know whre i can get one. u can refer me. ujust want people to be aware u can talk abi. u are one of the nigerians who doesnt give straight forward answer. whereas it doesnt cost you any thing. tongue
Re: The Usefulness Of Computers In The Entertainment Sector by esto(f): 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2007
oops!!!!!!!!!!!that was rather hash.

yea but not that am supporting her or anything,i think we are all here for each other,and that is why she has askes for help and not to be embarrassed.its not that she's asking u guys to help her fully,which yoy might not be able to,just ideas.

So many of us have passed through this stages before,so plz lets render help in this forum and abuses.aiit.

Anyway Damhadji,if you look closely,you will notice that the world is gone global,that should be the way you should think first,then,entertainment is a big word,coz we have the music,movie industries,arts culture,many others.

How do you think some of our music artiste make their beats, its with some specific software installed on their computers,so u see they dont need to get someone who can play the guitar,keyboard, and all that.

With this,i think u can think further,and i bet you you will have pages and pages to write.

Take care and good luck in your endeavours.
Re: The Usefulness Of Computers In The Entertainment Sector by damhadji(m): 1:31am On Apr 27, 2007
thanks esto. you are really helping. its not that i havent written anything on the topic. infact i've written alot.like 12 pages already. i just felt i should write more.those guys are just acting as if i asked them to rob central bank.thanks anyway i really appreciate you reply and effort most especially the prayer. by the way i'm not a she, i'm a HE. smiley
Re: The Usefulness Of Computers In The Entertainment Sector by esto(f): 3:42pm On May 01, 2007
sorry about the mixup there!
Re: The Usefulness Of Computers In The Entertainment Sector by uspry1(f): 11:42pm On May 02, 2007
What is wrong with using Google search to research finding the usefulness of computer in the entertainment sector?

Usually entertainers install expensive video editing/authoring, sound effect authoring, and Flash-animation development on their computer systems as their usefully in the entertainment sector without hiring skilled programmers/editors.

The USA famous blind pianoist/singer, Steve Wonder uses expensive audio-video editing with electric piano making music himself (replacing classic piano).

Another example, 3D programming software is made in Disney Pixar animated movie such as "Bug's Life", "Toy Story", "Antz", "I, Robot", goes on,

Finally, I recommend you to choose the topic "Pixar Animation - usefully computer in the movie making". Bec it is easy to find researching depth of how animation works in the movie making. Good luck, Damhadji!!!
Re: The Usefulness Of Computers In The Entertainment Sector by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 04, 2007
goto wikipedia .org and enter the following:

3DS Max
Maya
(for video editing apps)

FL Studio
(for Music editing Apps)

you can also type in doom ,quake, half life.(or look for info on videogame development, doom engine, quake engine, etc)

consider that the entertainement industry includes but is not limited to:

literature ( electronic thesarus and word processor software are applicable)
Video games
Music (FL studio, etal)
Movies (Maya, 3DS Max)
Television Programming (Maya, 3DS Max)

i hope this helps
Re: The Usefulness Of Computers In The Entertainment Sector by damhadji(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2007
thank you every body for your numerous contributions. i really appreciate every help you have rendered.God bless you all. i have finished the write up and submitted. thanks to you guys.you've been so wonderful.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Web Design For Just 1,000 Naira / Laptop Repairs In Port Harcourt / SOLAR LAPTOP POWER BANK FOR SALE (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.