Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough (2567 Views)

Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) / MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) / Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by AmadiAba: 10:48am On Feb 28, 2019
Father Mbaka has said that what happened to Atiku/Obi is spiritual. He also said that this is the beginning of Peter Obi’s political downfall unless he comes to Adoration Ministry and apologised.

More here >>> http://igberetvnews.com/585326/peter-obi-will-continue-fail-except-apologized-fr-mbaka-talks-tough/

Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2019
undecided
Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by Chubhie: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2019
Mbaka is attempting to sell indulgence to Peter obi.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by mekaboy(m): 11:11am On Feb 28, 2019
Go and tell mbaka that I Said he is a scammer.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by haladadon: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2019
tell mbaka that he is not God.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by Ojiofor: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2019
If Peter Obi didn't go to Mbaka he won't have the gut to continue to insult Obi.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by netpro(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2019
Peter Obi has a second chance at redemption - apologize to God's anointed or be forever doomed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by globemoney: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2019
Peter obi is finished politically as far as I'm concerned

Phase1, , Mopolchi, mekaboy..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by globemoney: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2019
mekaboy:
[s]Go and tell mbaka that I Said he is a scammer.[/s]
Who are you? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by amazingspiderma: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2019
What was the topic of this man's sermon last Sunday. Just thinking....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by mekaboy(m): 11:43am On Feb 28, 2019
globemoney:

Who are you? cheesy cheesy

I am the scam detector and my happiness is that the more you attack obi, the more APGA dies. Victor Umeh the head of APGA has been cut off by a PDP woman.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by globemoney: 11:48am On Feb 28, 2019
mekaboy:

I am the scam detector and my happiness is that the more you attack obi, the more APGA dies. Victor Umeh the head of APGA has been cut off by a PDP woman.
Hahaha, e pain am.. Obi is finished politically.. Thats all that matters... Peter obi is now suffering from political leprosy thanks to Obiano and mbaka.. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by mekaboy(m): 11:55am On Feb 28, 2019
globemoney:

Hahaha, e pain am.. Obi is finished politically.. Thats all that matters... Peter obi is now suffering from political leprosy thanks to Obiano and mbaka.. cheesy cheesy

Well I am glad it's politically. He is still very successful in business. But as APGA dies, your finished financially as you are nobody politically. Mbaka is suffering from religious leprosy, thanks to obi for exposing the fraud.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by Gandollaar(f): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
globemoney:

So all these your ramblings was because of Apga? Mtcheeeew...

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by globemoney: 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
mekaboy:

Well I am glad it's politically. He is still very successful in business. But as APGA dies, your finished financially as you are nobody politically. Mbaka is suffering from religious leprosy, thanks to obi for exposing the fraud.
Keep deceiving yourself of APGA dying while APGA won more seats in this election across Nigeria than it has ever won during Obis tenure.. but if that’s what will console you of Obis loss why not cheesy

Imagine a crook who failed as governor thinking he can lie his way to be VP. Yes let him face his business, let him run his business without looking for another government money to invest in it... if he tears his head anywhere politically he will be crushed again. Lol

Keep insulting Mbaka until Peter Obi goes to apologize secretly to him.. lmaoo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by globemoney: 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
Gandollaar:
So all these your ramblings was because of Apga? Mtcheeeew...
Yes my brother Peter Obi has failed in his ambition to be the only 2 term governor of Anambra, to kill APGA and to fight Obiano. That’s it!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by Jcherish: 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
Biko.... That one failed, doesn't mean that his life is gone.... Abeg... There's always hope for a greater tomorrow!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by Gandollaar(f): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
globemoney:

Yes my brother Peter Obi has failed in his ambition to be the only 2 term governor of Anambra, to kill APGA and to fight Obiano. That’s it!
And for that you join forces with enemies of Ndigbo to run down your people? Why did you retire your yevske handle?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by mekaboy(m): 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
globemoney:

Keep deceiving yourself of APGA dying while APGA won more seats in this election across Nigeria than it has ever won during Obis tenure.. but if that’s what will console you of Obis loss why not cheesy

Imagine a crook who failed as governor thinking he can lie his way to be VP. Yes let him face his business, let him run his business without looking for another government money to invest in it... if he tears his head anywhere politically he will be crushed again. Lol

Keep insulting Mbaka until Peter Obi goes to apologize secretly to him.. lmaoo

He has a business to face, what do you have to face in your life? He did not contest presidency so u can't say he failed, he was only chosen to assist.

He was governor for 8 years. You are your fraud mbaka should try contesting for and councillor let's see. A nobody like you, who should study Peter obi to be successful, is wasting your life online measuring his political career.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by bender79: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
Peter obi failed with obaze and now Atiku. Pdp should stop handing over it's structure to Peter obi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by rexington: 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
Apologise for what exactly, that he resisted compulsion from a 'Man of God' to donate money? God does not compel you to make donations and can not punish you for donations you do not make. If someone must give, it must be with willingness of heart.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by Charmingrascal(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
Obituary to Obi's political ambition.
He should obediently apologize to the true man of God.
Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by iluvdonjazzy: 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
Mbaka just tell Buhari to stop those herdsmen killings, that's all for now.
Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by Mopolchi: 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
globemoney:
Peter obi is finished politically as far as I'm concerned

Phase1, , Mopolchi, mekaboy..
He is not finished but remains a man I aspire to be like. He contested and lost but that is not the end of his life politically. He's still alive and can contest again in the future. His record in Anambra is yet to be surpassed by IBIano, the drunkard. He even left money and beer, Hero for IBIano to lavish on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by nwanyionitsha: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ojiofor:
If Peter Obi didn't go to Mabaka he won't have the gut to continue to insult Obi.
I blame Obi for going there. Mbaka deserve slap. Thank God my family has departed from that place.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by nwanyionitsha: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Obituary to Obi's political ambition.
He should obediently apologize to the true man of God.
uApologize for what? Who the hell?
Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by nwanyionitsha: 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
bender79:
Peter obi failed with obaze and now Atiku. Pdp should stop handing over it's structure to Peter obi
Why aee you crying over T Pdps matter? I hope you know that Obi got to governance through the court twice. Kool dan.
Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by nwanyionitsha: 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
Chubhie:
Mbaka is attempting to sell indulgence to Peter obi.
I tell you. You get the scope.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by nwanyionitsha: 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
netpro:
Peter Obi has a second chance at redemption - apologize to God's anointed or be forever doomed.
Apologise gini? Nebe du?
Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by Ojiofor: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
I blame Obi for going there. Mbaka deserve slap. Thank God my family has departed from that place.

He is an agent of APC and an opportunist.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by mightyokwy(m): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
This man is hungry again. Some call gandollar to squeeze some dollars into his mouth so that he can keep quiet.
Re: Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough by nwanyionitsha: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
Apologise fire.!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Capital Olodo: Delta Lawmaker Kenneth Ogba Unable To Spell His Name Before Tribu / The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) / Proof That The World LOVES Nigeria And Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.