Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Obtaining E-passport In The Us - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obtaining E-passport In The Us (611 Views)

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / Renewing Nigerian E-passport In London / Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obtaining E-passport In The Us by marco74(m): 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2010
Hi all.
does anyone know if the consular tours(were the machine for the epassport is carried to different regions in the USA) is still happening?I need to get passports for my twins who were delivered recently.
On the new york consulate website,there should be one in the Pennsylvania and Delaware area in September however it does not say where/when exactly.
Alternatively if we were to make the trip to New york,is it possible to get the passport same day?
I look forward to hearing from you.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Planning To Visit Maylaysia Early Next Year,what Can One Buy In Malaysia / South African Visa for Just 70K / Visa Matters And Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.