Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,329 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" (4130 Views)

Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls / Calm At Lekki Toll Gate As Police Stop Planned Protest / Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by akinblog: 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
Armed policemen have reportedly stopped a protest march being organized by a group of activist in Lagos.

The activists under the auspicies, Orange movement, had decided to stage a rally this morning to appeal to residents of the state to come out enmass to vote against the ''Bola Tinubu candidate'' in the March 9th governorship election. The group argued that a vote for the governorship candidate of Bola Tinubu, is an extension of his ''rule'' in Lagos state.

The group had gathered in front of the Airport Hotel, Ikeja, to kick off their protest march. They had adopted “O to Ge” chant meaning “Enough is Enough”, which was used to uproot the political structure of Senate President Bukola Saraki in Kwara state during the election.

According to the policemen, the group did not seek permission before embarking on the protest march.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Police-Stop-Anti-Tinubu-Protest-In-Lagos-Enough-Is-Enough.html
Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by KadunaMafia: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
Why is Tinubu scared

6 Likes

Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by JasonScoolari: 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
The expired milk called Tinubu is good at using Security Agencies to intimidate those who refuse to bow down to him.
He did that at the Presidential elections, but this time, "O to ge"

Those Nairaland miscreants licking his hairy balls stocked inside his shokòto will come out and do exactly what he ask them to do.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by oldman112(m): 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
If it eventually works then we are close to democracy.

7 Likes

Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by kadinnal(f): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
Na only 3k I need to chop this week anyone wey dey touched,na school I dey, everywhere block for now 2210240287 Zenith Bank
Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by Phayie(m): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2019

Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by dhuthraki: 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
Useless protest. They shall be dealt with. Do they think this is Kwara?

4 Likes

Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by raumdeuter: 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
On election day we will show them who owns Lagos
Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by Phayie(m): 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
kadinnal:
Na only 3k I need to chop this week anyone wey dey touched,na school I dey, everywhere block for now 2210240287 Zenith Bank

But u have money for data?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by haywire07(m): 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
"Enough is enough " was and will always be for Saraki .

Any plot to turn the table will be crushed.

I have bad news for that Ota man, Sir Olusegun Obasanjo. Your reign has ended and your influence shall not go beyond your farm.

2 Likes

Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by ikorodureporta: 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
O to ge. cheesy cheesy even Saraki will join
Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by kadinnal(f): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
Phayie:

But u have money for data?
mtn Injector bro...e no easy

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by Dannyset(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nobody protested in Kwara and they got their mandate at the polls. Stop being uncivil and try your popularity at the poll. Awon losers. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by akinblog: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
Dannyset:
Nobody protested in Kwara and they got their mandate at the polls. Stop being uncivil and try your popularity at the poll. Awon losers. grin

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
Godfatherism will soon die out.... Gradually. "O to ge" movement will spread across the country

5 Likes

Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by tuniski: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
If they defeat Tinubu/apc in lagos, then democracy has come full Cycle.

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by focus7: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
Whoever is behind the protest should not start what he can't finish, he should know that Tinubu has more followers in Lagos ready to counter the protest than the protester.

3 Likes

Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by Babacele: 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
tuniski:
If they defeat Tinubu/apc in lagos, then democracy has come full Cycle.
when you wake up, let me know please. Thanku.

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by iluvdonjazzy: 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
Tinubu ótó gé
Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by KadunaMafia: 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
kadinnal:
I just tried helping you then i found out you are dubious.

You do fvck olosho with condom and you need help now

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by zlantanfan: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
O to ge na kwara project, they can take it to the east if they are so obsessed with it

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by sparog(m): 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
I've been wondering when this will start, how one man dictates what happens in a whole state. Saraki is out and Tinubu is next

grin
Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by BuhariAdvocate: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
I pity them all .

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by Grande007: 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
What is good for the goose, is good for the gander. Tinubu also needs to be ousted. Enough is enough.
Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by islandmoon: 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
kadinnal:
Na only 3k I need to chop this week anyone wey dey touched,na school I dey, everywhere block for now 22102 Zenith Bank

go and serve mason, tilers or start something, you are looking for money to give that girl a treat, sell that phone and buy a small one! you even have a zenith back account
Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by ken6488(m): 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
dhuthraki:
Useless protest. They shall be dealt with. Do they think this is Kwara?
go to Google search and type "modern slavery"
Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by OgundeleT(m): 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
I am sure most people organizing this protest don't know the danger involve and the reason police has stopped them. it is suicidal for one to join this kind of protest.

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by egopersonified(f): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Godfatherism will soon die out.... Gradually. "O to ge" movement will spread across the country

Oshiomole retired Igbeniedion and Anenih in Edo state with his 'say no to godfatherism' then he became the new godfather in town.

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" by luvmijeje(f): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
They spoiled everything with a little issue. How many polling unit did they attack before turning it to a tribal issue? During the 2015 election my polling unit was attacked by those tout and it was in an APC stronghold. We simply called the police.

You turned a criminal issue into a tribal issue. Agbaje should retired after this election because no thinking Yoruba will vote him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laughable Video Of CP Of Enugu Trying To Get IPOB Suspects To Admit Having Guns / FG Generates N496 Billion VAT In Q1’21 — NBS / Sit At Home Continues IPOB Criminals Paste Posters PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.