Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan (2650 Views)

How Oritsejafor Deceived Jonathan – Okotie; He Wants To Be Popular – CAN / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago / The Truth About 1966 Gradually Coming Out.okotie Eboh Not Shot Either. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by TCUBE(m): 2:01am On Apr 25, 2007
Presidential candidate of Fresh Democratic Party (FDP) and Pastor of the Household of God, Rev. Chris Okotie, has disclosed that he has a relationship with the devil.

Okotie told his congregation that he never knew what he was going to be in life until satan told him he was born to be a preacher.

The man of God, who has always said that God told him he was going to replace President Olusegun Obasanjo, explained to his church members that he hears from the devil often.

Okotie also reassured members of his church who are pessimistic of his chances of replacing Obasanjo at the Aso Rock villa on 29 May after results of the presidential election started trickling in that, despite what they see or hear, he (Okotie), has been anointed by God to be sworn in on 29 May as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The pastor explained that he opted to remain single because his wife, Tina, wanted to live in America at all costs, when he (Okotie) wanted to live in Nigeria.

''She told me she wants to go to America and I said, you are not going anywhere. Then she said, I am not marrying you again,” he stated.

http://www.enownow.com/nigeriannews/Index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1177429849&archive=&start_from=&ucat=3&
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by sisimose(f): 2:08am On Apr 25, 2007
we all have a relationship with satan in my opinion anyways. Think about it.
How you conduct your end of the relationship determines
1' your end
2' your choices
3'your sanity

that piece of reproting you linked is not very comprehensive, Okotie does not talk like that, i think the writer of the article just interpreted what he wanted. undecided
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by awoof(m): 2:13am On Apr 25, 2007
TCUBE:

Presidential candidate of Fresh Democratic Party (FDP) and Pastor of the Household of God, Rev. Chris Okotie, has disclosed that he has a relationship with the devil.

Okotie told his congregation that he never knew what he was going to be in life until satan told him he was born to be a preacher.

The man of God, who has always said that God told him he was going to replace President Olusegun Obasanjo, explained to his church members that he hears from the devil often.

Okotie also reassured members of his church who are pessimistic of his chances of replacing Obasanjo at the Aso Rock villa on 29 May after results of the presidential election started trickling in that, despite what they see or hear, he (Okotie), has been anointed by God to be sworn in on 29 May as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The pastor explained that he opted to remain single because his wife, Tina, wanted to live in America at all costs, when he (Okotie) wanted to live in Nigeria.

''She told me she wants to go to America and I said, you are not going anywhere. Then she said, I am not marrying you again,” he stated.

http://www.enownow.com/nigeriannews/Index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1177429849&archive=&start_from=&ucat=3&

Was it the same God the I know that told him he would replace OBJ? O.K how many votes did he score>? Maybe Atiku and Buhari want to organize riots or want the spreme court to declare Okotie the winner cheesy cheesy well tell that guy to qiut talking politics if he is tired of preaching he should go back to his village to grab his old box guitar and go and remix "i need someone" may be some of us will buy grin grin grin On his failed marriage to that beautiful damsel we have not heard the truth per adventure he no fit do grin grin grin grin abi he no see another one for his church since that one don run away? Maybe satan has not told him the one to pick cool cool
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by Afam(m): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2007
Wonders shall never end.

Ok, May 29th no far again, we shall wait to hear a new story after that day.
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by kellorah: 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2007
bla bla bla shocked
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by joshO: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2007
Honestly, I do wonder if some of these Presidential aspirants genuinely believed in their chances of winning,

I'm not convinced Okotie can win a local goverment election if one is called today! As for Utomi, running for governor was not challenging enough, he had to be President!!
Even now, I know all the noise he is making is just to be given an important post in the "sharing of offices" soon to begin.

Well, all man has a right to decide his own destiny (according to Bob marley), but Utomi and his co-travellers should spare us their sour grapes!!
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by jeshua(m): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2007
awoof:

Was it the same God the I know that told him he would replace OBJ? O.K how many votes did he score>? Maybe Atiku and Buhari want to organize riots or want the spreme court to declare Okotie the winner cheesy cheesy well tell that guy to qiut talking politics if he is tired of preaching he should go back to his village to grab his old box guitar and go and remix "i need someone" may be some of us will buy grin grin grin On his failed marriage to that beautiful damsel we have not heard the truth per adventure he no fit do grin grin grin grin abi he no see another one for his church since that one don run away? Maybe satan has not told him the one to pick cool cool

I WISH OKOTIE WILL JUST READ YOUR MESSAGE AND COME TO REALIZE THAT WELL MEANING NIGERIANS LOVE HIM BUT WANTS HIM TO STOP TAKING NIGERIA AND ESPECIALLY HIS LIFE AS A POP MUSIC STAGE WHERE EVERYTHING IS A SHOW BIZ THING. THIS IS REAL, SOMETIMES IF NOT FOR THE FACT THAT HE SAYS HE IS A MAN OF GOD, I WOULD HAVE ASKED HIM TO SEE A SHRINK.

joshO:

Honestly, I do wonder if some of these Presidential aspirants genuinely believed in their chances of winning,

I'm not convinced Okotie can win a local goverment election if one is called today! As for Utomi, running for governor was not challenging enough, he had to be President!!
Even now, I know all the noise he is making is just to be given an important post in the "sharing of offices" soon to begin.

Well, all man has a right to decide his own destiny (according to Bob marley), but Utomi and his co-travellers should spare us their sour grapes!!

WHAT BOTHERS ME THE MOST IS THE LEAGUE OF HIS MEMEBERS WHO STILL FOOLISHLY LIKE "A LAMB LED TO THE SLAUGHTER" LISTEN TO HIS "RABBLINGS" AND NONSENSE. I VOTED FOR HIM TWICE BEFORE BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO BE A PARTY TO THOSE WHO WILL ENTHRONE THE OBASANJOS GROUP OF DAYLIGHT ROBBERS cool cool cool. OKOTIE WAS THE ONLY BASKET WITH HOLES I KNOW WONT COUNT FOR NOTHING. lipsrsealed
I JUST WISH THE LIKES OF PAT UTOMI WILL COME TO UNDERSTAND THAT AFRICA'S WAY OF LIFESTYLE IS NOT DEMOCRACY BUT DICTATORSHIP. IN THE TIME PAST, WE HAD KINGS WHO RULED OVER US WITH AUTHORITY AND EVEN EGYPT WAS RULED BY PHARAOHS, THAT IS WHAT WE ARE NOT WHAT THE WEST GAVE US.
I AM NOT SAYING THE MILITARY DICTATORSHIP BUT MAYBE DEMOCRACY MAY NOT BE OUR STYLE. WHERE IN AFRICA DO YOU SEE DEMOCRACY WORKING? IF YOU FIND ONE, YOU WILL SEE THE INFLUENCE OF THE WEST OR POSSIBLY DEMOCRACY GUIDED BY THE RULES OF DICTATORSHIP. GADDAFI IS A GOOD EXAMPLE. GHANA IS CONTROLLED BY THE WEST AND THEIR ECONOMY IS SAID TO BE GOOD WITH THE CURRENCY DEVALUED TO NOTHING. THAT IS DEMOCRACY. THE EAST OF AFRICA MAY BE ABLE TO BOAST OF DEMOCRACY WITH A SINGLE INDIVIDUAL RULING UNTIL HE GETS TIRED.
THESE DOESNT HAPPEN IN THE WEST, IT IS THEIR LIFESTYLE. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO REALIZE WE NEED TO CREATE OUR OWN STYLE OF GOVERNMENT.
I WILL ALWAYS SUBSCRIBE TO A TRUE NATIONAL CONFERENCE, IT IS TIME WE SIT AND PLAN OUT WHAT WE WANT NEXT. IF WE DONT DO IT, AFRICA REMAINS BOND TO WHAT WILL KEEP HIM ENSLAVED TO THE WEST FOREVER. A NATIONAL CONFERENCE WHERE A TEA CUP IS STILL THE PRICE OF TEA CUP SOLD ON THE STREETS,NOT A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE WILL BE PAID TO COME AND SLEEP-MY COUNRTY PEOPLE-MAY GOD HELP US. cry cry cry UNTIL THEN CAN WE ALL LAUGH grin grin grin
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by buluti(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2007
jeshua:

I WISH OKOTIE WILL JUST READ YOUR MESSAGE AND COME TO REALIZE THAT WELL MEANING NIGERIANS LOVE HIM BUT WANTS HIM TO STOP TAKING NIGERIA AND .

I wish you would seek to understand societies properly and not attempt to give reason to failure.

jeshua:

I JUST WISH THE LIKES OF PAT UTOMI WILL COME TO UNDERSTAND THAT AFRICA'S WAY OF LIFESTYLE IS NOT DEMOCRACY BUT DICTATORSHIP. IN THE TIME PAST, WE HAD KINGS WHO RULED OVER US WITH AUTHORITY AND EVEN EGYPT WAS RULED BY PHARAOHS, THAT IS WHAT WE ARE NOT WHAT THE WEST GAVE US.

Perhaps you might wish to know that England was ruled by Kings in time past so was France, Spain and several other democratic countries. So the fact that Democracy in Africa is not working has nothing to do with historical precedence but of a weak followership that does not demand accountability but chooses to be easily manipulated also by an unsincere and bad leadership.

jeshua:

I AM NOT SAYING THE MILITARY DICTATORSHIP BUT MAYBE DEMOCRACY MAY NOT BE OUR STYLE. WHERE IN AFRICA DO YOU SEE DEMOCRACY WORKING?

Please what are you proposing if not a military dictatorship and not a democracy what do you suggest for Africa maybe a monarchy?? Can you please be clear. You stated earlier that dictatorship is not traditionally African, so what form of Dictatorship??

jeshua:

WHERE IN AFRICA DO YOU SEE DEMOCRACY WORKING? IF YOU FIND ONE, YOU WILL SEE THE INFLUENCE OF THE WEST OR POSSIBLY DEMOCRACY GUIDED BY THE RULES OF DICTATORSHIP. GADDAFI IS A GOOD EXAMPLE. GHANA IS CONTROLLED BY THE WEST AND THEIR ECONOMY IS SAID TO BE GOOD WITH THE CURRENCY DEVALUED TO NOTHING. THAT IS DEMOCRACY. THE EAST OF AFRICA MAY BE ABLE TO BOAST OF DEMOCRACY WITH A SINGLE INDIVIDUAL RULING UNTIL HE GETS TIRED.

Again you are showing you lack understaing of issues and societies. Democracy can work in Africa but for it to work the electorate needs to be educated and enlightened on their rights and responsibilities. Democracy depends on followership to be successful, you must invest in people. It has nothing to do with the West but with purposeful and sincere leadership. We need to stop blaming the west for our problems, its irresponsible and "mental laziness" suggesting we lact the intellectual ability to rule ourselves.

jeshua:

THESE DOESNT HAPPEN IN THE WEST, IT IS THEIR LIFESTYLE. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO REALIZE WE NEED TO CREATE OUR OWN STYLE OF GOVERNMENT.
I WILL ALWAYS SUBSCRIBE TO A TRUE NATIONAL CONFERENCE, IT IS TIME WE SIT AND PLAN OUT WHAT WE WANT NEXT. IF WE DONT DO IT, AFRICA REMAINS BOND TO WHAT WILL KEEP HIM ENSLAVED TO THE WEST FOREVER. A NATIONAL CONFERENCE WHERE A TEA CUP IS STILL THE PRICE OF TEA CUP SOLD ON THE STREETS,NOT A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE WILL BE PAID TO COME AND SLEEP-MY COUNRTY PEOPLE-MAY GOD HELP US. cry cry cry UNTIL THEN CAN WE ALL LAUGH grin grin grin

It has not always been their lifestyle, they learnt it and were sincere. They have so much encrypted democracy into their societies that you can't imagine an age that was not democratic. Why have a National conference when you feel Democracy is not African? Such a contradiction? Ok lets for arguement sake agree that Democracy is not for us, we need to design our own form of governance what manner should it be, decided by the people, by a few or inherited. Unfortunately the options in governance are little, its either a democracy or autocracy maybe monarchy (also autocracy). They might take different forms but the fundamentals remain the same. In my opinion the leader can either be chosen by the people, by a few or inherited.

Africa has choosen to be bonded by its leadership due to selfish interest and it is now endermic in the society. Leadership is not about service for us but about an opportunity to get wealthy using state resources and living lavishly, this habits has been profiting the west doesnt mean they forced you to do it. WAKE UP.
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by Pain(m): 4:00am On Apr 27, 2007
Pastor Of The House Of Confusion.

Now I Know Everyone Has Got Disciples. Anything Can Happen. Its Amazing HOW BLIND Folowers Can Be SomTimes
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by TCUBE(m): 1:41am On Apr 28, 2007
who are his followers anyways?
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by awoof(m): 1:55am On Apr 28, 2007
TCUBE:

who are his followers anyways?

thank you for that question it bothers me too
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by segoye2(m): 2:20am On Apr 28, 2007
The Guy is a pocket scrapper and not a man of God.

God is not man, his words will surely come to pass, he will never, ever lie.

If Okotie heard from God the first time and God changed his mind and allowed OBJ the first time and again OBJ Kiddies this second time, and even while every NIgerian has accepted his faith, his talkin about forcefully or miraculously beating a constitutional process, then he should have his head checked, and even that of his Blind Group.

My advice for his followers is pray to God to speak to your pastor (Okotie) instead of sending Devil a message to deliver to him (Okotie). and please watch out before opposition parties send in time or praise bomb to your political oranisation (Church)

@ Thread Author,

Why raise this post, don't you know deep inside you that this man Okotie is a liar? huummmmmm. leave matter for matayaH
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by awoof(m): 2:23am On Apr 28, 2007
segoye2:

The Guy is a pocket scrapper and not a man of God.

God is not man, his words will surely come to pass, he will never, ever lie.

If Okotie heard from God the first time and God changed his mind and allowed OBJ the first time and again OBJ Kiddies this second time, and even while every NIgerian has accepted his faith, his talkin about forcefully or miraculously beating a constitutional process, then he should have his head checked, and even that of his Blind Group.

My advice for his followers is pray to God to speak to your pastor (Okotie) instead of sending Devil a message to deliver to him (Okotie). and please watch out before opposition parties send in time or praise bomb to your political oranisation (Church)

@ Thread Author,

Why raise this post, don't you know deep inside you that this man Okotie is a liar? huummmmmm. leave matter for matayaH
Good talk may your days be long grin
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by segoye2(m): 2:38am On Apr 28, 2007
I find it irrelivatic idiotic to call such a man of great sense of lies a man of God.

And come to think of it, has he ever done a healing or normal ministration like that which other pastors do? NO!. Instead you come to church with a big note book, 2 new working pen alongside an Oxford dictionary to translate all the grammatical annointings into small small paticuls, mean while at the end of the day, all fall down to 2007, is our year, May 29th is our day, Jesus is Lord.

Is not a surprise, maybe gods really told him, but even when they did, he should have waited for the voice of God.
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by awoof(m): 2:47am On Apr 28, 2007
segoye2:

I find it irrelivatic idiotic to call such a man of great sense of lies a man of God.

And come to think of it, has he ever done a healing or normal ministration like that which other pastors do? NO!. Instead you come to church with a big note book, 2 new working pen alongside an Oxford dictionary to translate all the grammatical annointings into small small paticuls, mean while at the end of the day, all fall down to 2007, is our year, May 29th is our day, Jesus is Lord.

Is not a surprise, maybe gods really told him, but even when they did, he should have waited for the voice of God.

I like your choice of words, alternatively may be lucifer told him grin grin grin
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by spoilt(f): 3:08am On Apr 28, 2007
did Satan tell him to run for presidency again? grin after getting only 3 votes the last time? hehehehehe!
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by awoof(m): 3:32am On Apr 28, 2007
spoilt:

did Satan tell him to run for presidency again? grin after getting only 3 votes the last time? hehehehehe!

maybe grin grin grin
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by TCUBE(m): 8:23pm On May 01, 2007
May the lord have mercy on everybody in here o, Abeg, open ya eye well before u go to any church , word!
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by buchio7(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2007
It is rather saddening that all this outburst is coming on the heels of an unsubstantiated article from a very uncertain source.

Commentors should be careful of what is said on threads such as these because you should not judge people based on phantom, depthless articles in the Nigerian press.

As for Okotie he has his opinion about his source of inspiration to be President and again it is not for anyone to question it because it is between him and his God.
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by Afam(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2007
buchio7:

As for Okotie he has his opinion about his source of inspiration to be President and again it is nt for anyone to question it because it is between him and his God.

If it is between himself and God then he should stop informing Nigerians of such personal messages as he is basically insulting the sensibilities of Nigerians.

So, any Nigerian reserves the full right to question his claim that has thus far been 100% on 2 occassions without any retraction, correction or even apologies.
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by Seun(m): 3:52pm On May 02, 2007
If he wants us to vote for him, then he must be willing to accommodate our questioning and respond satiusfactorily!
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by toshmann(m): 12:31am On May 03, 2007
spoilt:

you are not being fair, the guy got more than 3 votes: he got 3 1/2 votes grin you should not deny him that extra half vote grin

on a more serious note, this guy who uses God's name everytime and yet fails has a lot of explanation to do. the God i worship does not fail, and more importantly, does not lie. okotie's God has failed or lied to him twice. it's time to begin to ask questions about this god whose word did not come true and who uses a "divorced" man.

no disrespect
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by spoilt(f): 3:48am On May 03, 2007
buchio7:

It is rather saddening that all this outburst is coming on the heels of an unsubstantiated article from a very uncertain source.

Commentors should be careful of what is said on threads such as these because you should not judge people based on phantom, depthless articles in the Nigerian press.

As for Okotie he has his opinion about his source of inspiration to be President and again it is not for anyone to question it because it is between him and his God.

spare me the sermon. grin
from musician to pastor to president? grin
he should make up his mind and quit stringing us along(afterall we bought his records, attended his church. does he want to hear us call him his excellency too? shocked)
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by Agboola1(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2007
this guy is good. he is able to manage a relationship with God at the same time with satan! what side is he on anyway? he should henceforth be telling us who he is representing.
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by Afam(m): 8:43am On May 03, 2007
I am happy a lot of people are seeing beyond the lies of this man but unfortunately the average church goer in Nigeria believes the Pastor more than the word of God and they would go to any lenght to defend rubbish, lies and bad deeds of the so called pastors.

The Almighty God that I serve does not lie and can never lie, he may need to tell us the god he serves, certainly not mine.
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by goodguy(m): 4:04pm On May 03, 2007
I seriously doubt the credibility of this 'news'. sisimose is right. Okotie doesn't talk like that.
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by Afam(m): 4:36pm On May 03, 2007
Well, since you know how he talks, what do you have to say about the many claims that God told him he was going to be president of the federal republic of Nigeria on two occassions?
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by Mamajama(m): 6:40pm On May 03, 2007
I've said it before Okotie is not sure of what he want to do in this world, a musician, a lawyer, and some even said previous dope peddler, and now a pastor, politician. well we still love him either way.
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by segoye2(m): 10:03pm On May 03, 2007
I really like his boldness and his compilations of no head way Grammers, but the problem am having with Mr. Okotie is that he is a liar, even up to using the name of the Almighty God to Lie, Landers, this man really need to be questioned.

I watched his TV Show during his first campaign and heard him talking about God saving to him that, even if we did not vote for him, he will be the president, that failed maybe because he sinned, but what happened this time, May 29th is still is date?

Forget it, a Liar is a Liar, nd sometimes, confused persons like this have no option but use such avenue to market themselves into modelling, selling books, or selling music tapes.

I believe Okotie's God told him he will be the president in the year 2047 and not 2007 so, is just a matter of missing number "4" instead of the "0" his seeing right now.
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by buchio7(m): 10:57pm On May 03, 2007
spoilt:

spare me the sermon. grin
from musician to pastor to president? grin
he should make up his mind and quit stringing us along(afterall we bought his records, attended his church. does he want to hear us call him his excellency too? shocked)

"my people perish for lack of wisdom"

Seun:

If he wants us to vote for him, then he must be willing to accommodate our questioning and respond satiusfactorily!

not when your questions seems warped
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by spoilt(f): 4:20am On May 04, 2007
bros, your point is?  grin
Re: Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan by TCUBE(m): 7:18am On May 04, 2007
hey yall. i didnt post this thread to kinda taint okoties name or somein, this is just an online article i saw.if u doubt the resource in anyway, feel free to contact the link i posted below the article.am sure enownow.com will be willing to share with u the details.
Anyways, i dont believe people shouldnt say stuff abt okotie, Come on ! any presidential candidate should be ready to face critizism at every level and from all angles.Dont tell me i can't say the way i feel abt the self proclaimed "president" just because he is hiddin under the banal of God. We are all God's children.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post-election Violence: Lemu Committee Submit Reports;blames Buhari / Amalgamation Of 1914: Was It A Mistake? / What The Constitution Says About Section 68(1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.