Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Sabi-sabi (the Port-harcourt Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sabi-sabi (the Port-harcourt Story) (619 Views)

I Can Mention Achebes Book. How Many Soyinka Book U Sabi / Man Wey Sabi ( A True Life Story) / Need Story Link To Sweet Nothing...abeg If U Sabi Am Paste Am.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sabi-sabi (the Port-harcourt Story) by StreetPerson(m): 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hello, World People.
I want you to follow up this story as I bring to you undiluted the story that tells of the normal daily life of PH City dwellers.
Our creative narration makes it a must read.
Firstly - This is the Episode One, on phcityvibes.com the story is in Episode 6, but I have to carry everyone along on this.
Stay with me. cheesy

EPISODE ONE
You get condom?... I no go straf you without am".

"I suppose get" Jay stood up and reached for his wallet, Amara looked at him as he opened it, and noticed his face squeeze.

"E no dey" he said

Amarachi stood up and sat at the edge of the bed. "I no dey straf without condom, Jay.... You know na"

"Ah-ah... Amara, you no still trust me? I dey clean"

"I know say you dey clean, but..." Her words stopped as Jay's lips met hers, one of his hands rested on her breast clad in singlet, Jay could feel her erect nipples through the cloth and noticed the shock go through her body as he stroked it, she fell on her back and Jay straddled her.

She knew he would have sex with her, she had allowed it, she knew he would give her heavy thrusts in quick succession, that he would stroke her nipples even more, Sex with Jay was to her, too magical... Him only could satisfy her, him only could touch her in places no one else did, sex with him satisfied her even emotionally, so looking at him now with his bare body-  giving her these thrusts that brought with it the feeling of pain and pleasure and filled her with ecstasy, she screamed and began to shake, her legs and her body, Jay gave her a last thrust that exploded through his body, him too had reached orgasm, they collapsed, and in that moment with Jay's naked body on hers, she felt satisfied, Jay was hers, she felt blessed.

Jay lit a tap of Marijuana, he inhaled, and for a moment tried to take in as much smoke as he could, then he let out an ocean of smoke through the opening of his lips, he loved this feeling, it helped him relax. He looked on the bed and could see the form of his girlfriend, Amarachi, lying on the bed, he loved her, he loved her body, so delicate her brown skin was, he was sure she loved him equally or even more, she told him often when they talked, how attached she was to him, now, sitting here on the pavement of his varandah, with a blunt burning slowly between his hands, he thought and tried to reason through his life in this city. Port-Harcourt had given him so much, it had given him safety, it had provided for him a fair living, it had given him this wonderful female as girlfriend, he smoked as he thought, puffing out a mouthful of smoke as he reasoned... Then he thought again... Life had not been very fair to him, it had taken his Father and Mother from him, it had taken his beloved sister, Njeri from him. Life had made him a loner in this world, and so he had fled to escape his pursurers, and now, here in Iwofe, a suburb of Port-harcourt city he concluded that life had been completely unfair, that he had chosen his own destiny, and that he had to protect his world and the people that lived in it... It was in this great trance that Amara came behind him, supporting herself on the frame of the door, with a wrapper tied loosely across her breasts to show too much cleavage.

"Jay" she said

"I hear you're from Omoku"

Her words sent a wave of shock through his body, his eyes paused, but he didn't lose his composure.

"Who cap you that one?"

"Someone" she said

"I been dey live with Mumcy for that town before them overboard her"

"Okay" she paused and looked at him, uninterested....  "I dey H" she meant to say I am hungry

"Food dey there"

When she went in, he tried to think clearly, but he couldn't, his life was in danger now that he had been discovered, Amara knew he was from Omoku now, even though he denied it, but what she didn't know was that, Many months ago in the ONELGA capital of Omoku, he had killed an officer of the Nigerian Army and disarmed him, and to the surprise of everyone including Police officers, he had 'disappered' from his Police cell.

This was his story to protect, he knew, but now that he had been discovered, this big secret was out in the open, unguarded, waiting to be heard. He puffed on his Marijuana, and while he inhaled, was left with one thought...

Except protected, the world he had so labourously worked to build was at the verge of destruction, This he feared greatly.

Episode two loading...

phcityvibes.com - We are PH Original!
Re: Sabi-sabi (the Port-harcourt Story) by OlufemiWhit(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
Following
Re: Sabi-sabi (the Port-harcourt Story) by bizza45: 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
damnnn!!! this is dope ... following away

(1) (Reply)

See What A 12 Year Old Wole Soyinka Wrote About Nigeria / / An Ode To The Hearth| A Poem|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.