Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria (3525 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria by celebgistz: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
Reno Omokri has reacted to a viral video of former president Olusegun Obasanjo spotted at the airport as he plans on traveling out of the country.

He wrote:

“So the @OfficialAPCNg think they are insulting Obasanjo with this video? Let me ask them a question. Can Sai Baba @MBuhari run as agilely as Obasanjo did in this video? Yet President Obasanjo is by far older than Buhari. I prefer one Obj to 1 million PMBs.

#WhoIsFoolingWho?”

Watch the video HERE

Source:https://celebgistz.com.ng/who-is-fooling-who-reno-omokri-reacts-to-the-video-of-obasanjo-leaving-nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria by celebgistz: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
See More HERE

Re: Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria by NOC1(m): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
OBJ brought any insult upon himself, he did not act like an elder statesman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria by daddytime(m): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
Very senseless. Been trying to make a sense out of the post or correlate the picture with the statement all to no avail..

The wailing tape has certainly been turned to side B...enjoy the cassette...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria by Moferere: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
NOC1:
OBJ brought any insult upon himself, he did not act like an elder statesman.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria by Charmingrascal(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
Thieves will always prefer thieves, liars prefer liars.

I here by wish OBJ a successful retirements from active political matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria by Corrosiveman(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
I SWEAR THIS ELECTION PAIN RENO DIE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
Reno is not attacking buhari because of a bad government or one sided fight against corrupion and its not about atiku or this particular election. Its about the one in 2015 i swear. Since he went on exile, its has been constant hate. Reno hasnt forgotten about it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria by Richdad50(m): 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
I have seen very few men who are brave and spotless like Reno. He served in government yet not a single allegation has been brought up against him. What a feat.
#Richdad

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria by Richdad50(m): 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
You can never dust the shoes that Reno wears less fit in.There is a wide difference between a man who have spoken on international platform, written bestsellers,
, served in the highest level of govt service and a MAN in his 200level, who types from Aja, never worked, but eats like a starved bird.

#Richdad
Corrosiveman:
I SWEAR THIS ELECTION PAIN RENO DIE

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria by Corrosiveman(m): 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
Richdad50:
You can never dust the shoes that Reno wears less fit in.
AND YOUR WAILING CONTINUES......

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria by earthsync(f): 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
celebgistz:

He wrote:

“So the @OfficialAPCNg think they are insulting Obasanjo with this video? Let me ask them a question. Can Sai Baba @MBuhari run as agilely as Obasanjo did in this video? Yet President Obasanjo is by far older than Buhari. I prefer one Obj to 1 million PMBs.

#WhoIsFoolingWho?”

This man get sense so? How old is he?
Re: Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria by IbukunSangotola(m): 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
Criminals are always on the run
Delay is dangerous that's why
Re: Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria by raumdeuter: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
What is this foool Reno talking about?

OBJ running? well the bible says the sinner flees when no one is chasing him
Re: Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria by Corrinthians(m): 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
So na agility be him problem now. grin grin grin

What has agility got to do with Obj leaving the country?

Reno and Ffk contributed immensely to Atiku's loss, just as they did Jonathan. It is in the best interest of any politician who aspires to be successful to avoid those two

In other news, I saw a thread reporting the deportation of 40,000 Nigerian refugees from Cameroon.

Connect the dots.. just about all other African leaders have extended their felicitations to Nigeria and Buhari for a successful election and outing, except Cameroon. Now they've deported nigerians.

Can you smell the rotting fish...? grin

Pained losers. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria by rusher14: 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
Richdad50:
You can never dust the shoes that Reno wears less fit in.There is a wide difference between a man who have spoken on international platform, written bestsellers,
, served in the highest level of govt service and a MAN in his 200level, who types from Aja, never worked, but eats like a starved bird.

#Richdad

Seems like something Reno himself might write...oh wait!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
rusher14:

Seems like something Reno himself might write...oh wait!
He was here during Jonathan time until he delated his moniker. Cod4ever or something like that. He always logout when wanted to post something here then and screen shot it and share it. He might have registered again. Plenty of them here including gapped tooth ffk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria by Dannyset(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
Guy keee ya sef grin
Re: Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria by shugabasbn: 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
Obj with triple curses, his first wife cursed him, his first son Gbenge cursed him and funnily he cursed himself.
So don't blame him that his running agilely his running from his handwork
Re: Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria by Richdad50(m): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
Very silly guy.
priceaction:

He was here during Jonathan time until he delated his moniker. Cod4ever or something like that. He always logout when wanted to post something here then and screen shot it and share it. He might have registered again. Plenty of them here including gapped tooth ffk.
Re: Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
Richdad50:
I have seen very few men who are brave and spotless like Reno. He served in government yet not a single allegation has been brought up against him. What a feat.
#Richdad
He served as a P.A...

How many public fund did he handle?

spotless ko,pimpleless ni

1 Like

Re: Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
Richdad50:
Very silly guy.

grin grin grin grin
Are u one of them, I doubt it because you spend most of your time in romance giving advice to your chick friends... Oh wait, Reno too always talk about romance oooo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria by danot1030: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
Thank God PMB existence does not depend on Reno's preference so 1m million can keep his preference
Re: Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria by adekolaelect(m): 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
Wailers are in Sifia pain

(1) (Reply)

Man Under Fire For Refusing To Give Hausa Fulani Begger Money Because Of Buhari / BREAKING: Sam Adeyemi, Davido, Burna Boy, Others, Dragged To Court Over #endsars / 2023: Northern Women Wearing Peter Obi Hijab Sighted (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.