Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

90s Kids And 90s Memories - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 90s Kids And 90s Memories (932 Views)

Memories / Memories Of Uko Akpan Ekpo Umana / Warri, Living The Memories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

90s Kids And 90s Memories by DOBOEFEMENA: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Raise your hands if you used these watches when you were young?

#90s #throwbackthursday #mobilegames #Ahamobilegames #pubg

Re: 90s Kids And 90s Memories by daddytime(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
E be like say you sef na smallie during the 90s sef...

You wear City Jeans? What about Garwood and gabbadine?

Fun memories man...
Re: 90s Kids And 90s Memories by DOBOEFEMENA: 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
@daddytime yes o very correct I be smallie dt time. City jeans na my favorite wear dt year na, my elder bro's dem rocked garbadine
Re: 90s Kids And 90s Memories by daddytime(m): 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
DOBOEFEMENA:
@daddytime yes o very correct I be smallie dt time. City jeans na my favorite wear dt year na, my elder bro's dem rocked garbadine

Your senior bros dem na my set...

Wonderful memories from times past...
Re: 90s Kids And 90s Memories by DOBOEFEMENA: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
[b]Traditional game in Africa

[/b]Who remembers the days we used to play games like suwe, police and thief, fire on the mountain, ten ten and ayo as African kids.

Now with the advent of technology we can play some of these games online.

Did you know there is a version of the ayo game online?

It is called Awale Online and it is a strategy game among the Mancala family of board games played in West Africa
and worldwide. The goal of the game is to capture more seeds than one's opponent.

It is a digital version of the Ayo and played on a rectangular carved board by two players with 12 round pits, 6 on each side
and 48 seeds.

Get the game here: Download.ahagamecenter.com

@daddytime you played any of these games?

(1) (Reply)

Fertilizer For Sale In Lagos / Why Do Most Orlu Women Often Do This Unthinkable Acts / The First Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.