Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P (34817 Views)

Epe Youths Chase Herdsmen And Their Cows Out Of Their Town (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by Ndlistic(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
Celebration of President Buhari's Victory continues as herdsmen and their cows takes over BRT bus lane in Lagos, as celebration of Buhari's Re-election continues all over Nigeria.

As shared by twitter user he wrote :

"You can't make these things up.

Cows on BRT lane in Lagos, in 2019.

Welcome to Lagos. Welcome to Nigeria".

Watch Video HERE

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by Ndlistic(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
See reactions below, Watch Video HERE

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by Jetrue3oo: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
Na Next level things.

Thiefnulootbu cows for BRT grassing grin

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by jtjohn(m): 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
This herdsmen and there wahala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by sojayy(m): 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
O ya ! Lasman do d needful by arresting those cows with their drivers d herdsmen.....biko grin grin grin grin

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by sunnysunny69(m): 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
This is 2019 !
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by don4real18(m): 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by nijabazaar: 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
Their Father was re elected naa

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by Ajibolatao(m): 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
Even though this is totally wrong, I'm still searching for the "commotion" as the OP stated.

Meanwhile,

Learn a skill to improve yourself.

Contact me for your access to lynda.com to watch and download hundred of courses handled by top professionals around the world.

The courses include web design, web development, programming, marketing, graphics design, data science, SEO, affiliate marketing, blogging... The courses are endless.

It is useful for beginners, intermediates and experts.

Check my profile and contact me today.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by StarUp: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Lagosians, you voted for it, so deal with it.

Meanwhile some people whose lives depends on Buhari's 30k N-Power money are trying to mock an achiever for losing an election.

95 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by opsylojay(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
We just dey start

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by vezycash(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
ok
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by NextGovernor(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Kill one there and go to jail. But kill 20 people and u will go free.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by 10Dove(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Sai Baba!!! Long may their woes continue!

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by Onlinealaba(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
OP wit his narration tho,lol..Well they are above the law we can just sit down and look as more next level news unfold..but ehn this madness has finally crept in LAGOS state..hmmm

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by Biggty(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Next Level has begun

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by gurunlocker: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
You can't do anything about it.... You voted their patron grin

15 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by bonechamberlain(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
angry.
Nigeria is gone, a very useless country where elections are massively rigged and you hear intellectuals, men with exposure, educated folks saying the man who was rigged out should call the rigger and congratulate him.

Why? Because of peace and life,

"is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of slavery and chains, forbid it Almighty God, i know not what course others may take but as for me give me Liberty or give me death" .... Patrick Henry(1775).

We always get reason to fear, we no one die, we no one Quench, mama dey for house, papa dey for house, i wan build house...... Fela Anikulapo Kuti (sorrow, tears and blood, 1977)

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
grin grin Herdsmen are disrespecting their hosts .Mc Oluomo foremost yoruba leader will show them pepper

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by Corrinthians(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Those who lost out at the polls are mostly the ones posting these inconsequential nonsense. grin grin

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by AyakaDunukofia: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Why should this be a news when Nigerians have confirmed through their votes that cow herding and the bloodbath associated with it, is nothing to worry about. Why this complain, idiiots everywhere.

12 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by cluewebhost(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Aren't the cows Nigerian citizens?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by lexy070(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Next level things joor. Leave them alone

12 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by Topmaike007(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Some of those herdsmen are IWO herdsmen....

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
This is small. Was expecting 4+4 the number I used to see before.

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by Indelibleword(m): 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
What pasture can they find in Lagos metro? See wahala

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by modik(m): 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
Those cows voted for their father and are in celebration mode!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by LZAA: 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Cc immhotep Afonjaconehead justiceleague1 sarrki corinthians deomelo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by LZAA: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
Corrinthians:
Those who lost out at the polls are mostly the ones posting these inconsequential nonsense. grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by Larryfest(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
Even on the express way

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P by duality(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
I see nothing wrong in this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambrose Albert Owuru Asks Appeal Court To Stop Tinubu’s Inauguration / Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel / President Buhari At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding Ceremony In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.