Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019. (62818 Views)

BREAKING: All Foreign Observers, US, 20 Countries Reject INEC Results / INEC Not Transparent, Below Expectation – Foreign Observers Issue Statement / Kano: Mosques, Markets Targeted For Bomb Attack, Foreign Observers Allege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019. by loschivatos(m): 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
Simply because they are scared. They won't have reasons not to grant asylum to Nigerians,considering her populations.
Re: What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019. by coolscott(m): 12:15am On Mar 01, 2019
FocusedDiva:
Now it is finished tongue
I wish Atiku all the best on his quest for justice at the tribunal.
But these are not verified quotes.
No single credible source.
Just graphics that anyone can create,
put any text there, and add any face
they choose.

I used to do the same in order to tweet more
thanb140 characters during the days when
the twitter limit was 140.

With a graphic, I can add as many words
to the graphic and then tweet the graphic

1 Like

Re: What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019. by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 01, 2019
End of discussion.
Re: What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019. by Sirjamo: 12:56am On Mar 01, 2019
Atiku's twenty six children and uncountable wives will now have a good reason to beg him not to further waste their future inheritances on his wide goose chase.
Re: What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019. by ddeola: 4:01am On Mar 01, 2019
Na who b fool ! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

When una don fool unasef finish make una tell us. Nigerians know wazzup and we no need any foreigner to tell us wetin we no. Naija pipu smart no b garri

How many of una observe UK abi U.S.A election? una fada !!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019. by candygist: 4:24am On Mar 01, 2019
mexzony:

They are just being diplomatic. Imagine if Nigeria went Into war mode do you know how many will try to seek asylum or run away. They want you people to stay here with your problems. They have their own issues too.
Don't think for once they did not see all that happened.

You no get talk for mouth .
And why will Nigeria go into war mode, Over atiku or pdp ? Hell NO. If they can activate citizens from countries like Syria, irag, Afghanistan etc why can't dey accommodate Nigerians .You don't have what to say.
Re: What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019. by Afonjas: 5:32am On Mar 01, 2019
deji17:

WHY IS THE YORUBA TRADITIONAL LEADER STILL USING HUMAN HEAD FOR SACRIFICE IN THIS 21ST CENTURY

STOP POSTING PICTURES OF POLITICIANS HERE

CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS PICTURE TO ME?

Re: What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019. by deji17: 5:57am On Mar 01, 2019
Afonjas:

THIS IS YOUR CULTURE, THIS IS IGBO TRADITION AND YOU ARE STILL USING HUMAN HEAD FOR SACRIFICE IN THIS 21ST CENTURY. YOU NEED TO ASK THEM AT OKIJA SHRINE WHAT THEY WERE DOING WITH HUMAN SKULL?

Re: What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019. by mindtricks: 6:21am On Mar 01, 2019
LagosismyHome:
This better be fake news ...........

I am not a fan of Atiku or Buhari but this election was NOT A FREE AND FAIR Election .
Quite objective.
Our people are too blind to seek true freedom.
Throwing unwavering support behind these kinds is more like an endorsement of the suffering and hopelessness they bring. And people like to pretend this selection was an election? Our leaders don't bother even what majority think about their callousness because it doesn't count after all.

1 Like

Re: What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019. by Afonjas: 7:27am On Mar 01, 2019
deji17

THIS IS NOT IGBO CULTURE, THIS IS AN INDIVIDUAL WHO PROBABLY GREW UP IN YORUBA LAND AND THAT'S OVER TWENTY YEARS AGO, NOT SURPRISED NGIGE HAVE YORUBA MENTALITY,
THAT'S JUST SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS DAILY IN YORUBA LAND, WHEN EVER A YORUBA MAN IS CAUGHT WITH HUMAN HEAD AND YOU ASKED WHY, YOU YORUBA WILL START POSTING PICTURE OF CLIFFORD WHO GREW UP IN YORUBA LAND AND HOW HE WAS CAUGHT WITH HUMAN SKULLS OVER TWENTY YEARS AGO.

NOW EXPLAIN TO ME WHY A YORUBA TRADITIONAL LEADER(OONI OF IFE) IS STILL BEHEADING HUMAN BEINGS FOR RITUAL PURPOSE IN 2018(21ST CENTURY).

Re: What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019. by mexzony: 8:25am On Mar 01, 2019
candygist:

You no get talk for mouth .
And why will Nigeria go into war mode, Over atiku or pdp ? Hell NO. If they can activate citizens from countries like Syria, irag, Afghanistan etc why can't dey accommodate Nigerians .You don't have what to say.
Bro we are not fighting. Yes they accommodate people from those countries but dont you think they are already stretched and don't want anymore to come especially resulting from an election. And you and I know the antecedents of some nigerians abroad.
They want us to stay here with our palava.cheers.
Re: What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019. by deji17: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Afonjas:
deji17

THIS IS NOT IGBO CULTURE, THIS IS AN INDIVIDUAL WHO PROBABLY GREW UP IN YORUBA LAND AND THAT'S OVER TWENTY YEARS AGO, NOT SURPRISED NGIGE HAVE YORUBA MENTALITY,
THAT'S JUST SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS DAILY IN YORUBA LAND, WHEN EVER A YORUBA MAN IS CAUGHT WITH HUMAN HEAD AND YOU ASKED WHY, YOU YORUBA WILL START POSTING PICTURE OF CLIFFORD WHO GREW UP IN YORUBA LAND AND HOW HE WAS CAUGHT WITH HUMAN SKULLS OVER TWENTY YEARS AGO.

NOW EXPLAIN TO ME WHY A YORUBA TRADITIONAL LEADER(OONI OF IFE) IS STILL BEHEADING HUMAN BEINGS FOR RITUAL PURPOSE IN 2018(21ST CENTURY).
You are looking for someone to troll over a carved head made of wood in a traditional festival. Your Igbo people are doing their juju in your traditional settings but you are here asking foolish questions. It appears you are jobless. Trolling a stranger on a social media.
Re: What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019. by candygist: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
mexzony:

Bro we are not fighting. Yes they accommodate people from those countries but dont you think they are already stretched and don't want anymore to come especially resulting from an election. And you and I know the antecedents of some nigerians abroad.
They want us to stay here with our palava.cheers.

I don't agree with you man. If you follow America politics very well. You would have seen the way their Senate over there is against Donald Trump trying to stop immigrant into the USA. Have you asked your self why ? The world is turning into a global village and developed countries like Germany, USA etc are ready to welcome anybody from any part of the world, including Nigeria citizens. So free your mind.

And Nigeria will not go into any war. If Atiku thinks he want to course war let him go on. He will end up in jail.
Re: What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019. by mexzony: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2019
candygist:

I don't agree with you man. If you follow America politics very well. You would have seen the way their Senate over there is against Donald Trump trying to stop immigrant into the USA. Have you asked your self why ? The world is turning into a global village and developed countries like Germany, USA etc are ready to welcome anybody from any part of the world, including Nigeria citizens. So free your mind.

And Nigeria will not go into any war. If Atiku thinks he want to course war let him go on. He will end up in jail.
I agree with the global village part. My mind is not closed but don't you think they would prefer immigration though the normal route instead of dozens having to seek asylum let's say a war broke out. ?
Re: What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019. by candygist: 8:38am On Mar 02, 2019
mexzony:

I agree with the global village part. My mind is not closed but don't you think they would prefer immigration though the normal route instead of dozens having to seek asylum let's say a war broke out. ?

No war will brake out .It's only people from a particular region that are not happy. Mexican citizens are not taking the normal route to USA.
Re: What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019. by mexzony: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2019
candygist:

No war will brake out .It's only people from a particular region that are not happy. Mexican citizens are not taking the normal route to USA.
Yes but it does not mean the US like it though.
And amen no war will break out.
But i still insist they just turned a blind eye so that we can carry our problems by our self.
Re: What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019. by candygist: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2019
mexzony:

Yes but it does not mean the US like it though.
And amen no war will break out.
But i still insist they just turned a blind eye so that we can carry our problems by our self.

That is your opinion .It doesn't matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall / MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.