Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,427 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). (15252 Views)

Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? / I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! / We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by justtoodark: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
Grace001:

b

you cant imagine how many whites came to me complaining about arabs,chinese in europe....

i always tell them to make more children....

useless people....

mixed children my foot....mixed people see themselves as different type of people....they have no interest to join any side....
Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by dreamwords: 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
Cowards afonjas Muslims are the only problems we have in the south

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by ISLAMBAD: 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
Almaiga:

What is this Almajiri's slave saying? Learn how to talk to your master.
Masters indeed. If your papa born you well don't eat from the road, let me see if hunger won't send you to your early grave.
I dare you not to eat road food in this 21st century..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by horsepower101: 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
Op the north will eventually win the population game. Northerners understand the long term strategy which is a permanent majority.

The sad part about this is that “They will succeed”. It’s a sad reality and a bitter pill for me to swallow.

One day there will be no more igboland and yoruba land as we know it today if the current trend continues.

Everyone will eventually become minority. This is the long term reality facing us. Those that want to play ostrich can continue.

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by oilPUSSY(f): 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
horsepower101:
Op the north will eventually win the population game. Northerners understand the long term strategy which is a permanent majority.

The sad part about this is that “They will succeed”. It’s a sad reality and a bitter pill for me to swallow.

One day there will be no more igboland and yoruba land as we know it today if the current trend continues.

Everyone will eventually become minority. This is the long term reality facing us. Those that want to play ostrich can continue.
I shake my head seeing some Igbos that still believe in the unity of this country.
Some of them are very myopic and have short sight as well..
I wish at least 65 percent of Igbos could see the future..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
As for me,they cannot dominate me.

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by fixedfolly: 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
oilPUSSY:
With the way things are currently going, the future of of better south is not guaranteed.
Soon, south will realise that core notherners don't give a damn about them because they can still achieve their aim without you .
How the Population of core notherners is growing should be a source of worry to all of us. ( Even though 90 percent of them are suffering, but it's an advantage to their politicians)
Our religion forbids polygamy while that of core notherners who are predominantly Muslims encourage polygamy. Eg.. The fake Chief Justice of Nigeria who is an educated man has 32 children, then close your eyes and imagine how many children average non educated northerner has.

If Nigeria is not balkanised or restructured, Core Northern population might swallow us in decades to come.. You might not be there, but your children will be the one that will bear the consequences.. (Even the so called restructuring has been buried and I don't think it would see the light of the day except by God's grace) The restructuring of this country still has K leg somehow because these intruders will still invade your lands and tell you that they are still citizens of the country.

Now take a look at the picture I attached below and see how far they have gone in terms of population.
Soon, a Northern candidate will contest an election and still win even without being supported by any southerner. (It's a very sad reality we must all be conscious of).

In early 30's , the population of Southerners could be equated with that of northerners, but today the reverse is the case. The gap is getting wider day by day because of polygamy ....
Don't also forget that our notherner border is very porous. Their brothers in neighbouring countries are seriously migrating to Nigeria without any restriction. Even Buhari built a railway that connected Nigeria and Niger..

Better south and progressive North Central should wake up..

Sign.. Chief Mrs OilPUSSY..
Election loser rantings grin
Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by justtoodark: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
Grace001:

So you expect the enlighten and literate average Southerners to join the illiteracy ways of life of an average Northerners, where they just get married to many wives and give birth to children without resource to carter for them hence they become Almajiri recycling poverty generations. Southerners won't go through that part, we will rather device another strategy to counter their plans.

look how you dey talk....english doesnt make you automaticaly literate....

somebody that studied koran all he or her life can be more literate than you....

their are chinese people that dont speak anything english but they know more than you....

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by ozo13(m): 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
U forgot to also remind the house atiku has 20+ children.thank u sir

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by Grace001: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
justtoodark:

look how you dey talk....english doesnt make you automaticaly literate....

somebody that studied koran all he or her life can be more literate than you....

their are chinese people that dont speak anything english but they know more than you....

Mr Oga read in between lines you will understand my write-up. Who is talking about QUEEN's english as a yardstick to literacy ? I'm talking about one useless way of life(Almajiri) recycling poverty generations you're talking about ENGLISH.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by APCsupporter: 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
somalianprince:
North is 90% illiterate almajiri. Even Buhari is a product of almajiri who later joined the military without minimum WAEC certificate. All votes Buhari got were from these his fellow almajiris including the rigged results that got him reelected. No sane or normal person voted Buhari

What about Lagos? I need an answer
Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by justtoodark: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
Grace001:

Mr Oga read in between lines you will understand my write-up. Who is talking about QUEEN's english as a yardstick to literacy ? I'm talking about one useless way of life(Almajiri) recycling poverty generations you're talking about ENGLISH.

chai....and you wonder why they insult you back....??
Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by justtoodark: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
APCsupporter:

What about Lagos? I need an answer

they cant even imagine that some northerners were listening to cownunu rantin on radio biafra and passed it on to other northerners....

nawa for this people....
Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
OreMI22:
Truth is that the south needs to get over the total opposition to war and confront the reality that it MUST fight the Fulani at some point.

It is an inevitable recurring decimal that MUST happen at some point. I am just waiting on folks to come to that realization sooner than later.

The Palestinians are not fighting the Israelis for conquest. A war isn't always about conquest. It is sometimes a reality check for everyone to understand the value of freedom for all and peace to their people.

Totally agree. A showdown is imminent

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by oilPUSSY(f): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
wetdick:
Oilypussy instead of complaining just tell the south to be strategic too.

Has they are borning more kids, you are educating your own southern kids. Nothing trumps an educated man with relevant skills in the 21st century
Which strategy ?
Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by justtoodark: 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:

Totally agree. A showdown is imminent

go fight alone....we nigerians reject that....

you can still sue anybody to court when they piss you off....
Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by justtoodark: 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Which strategy ?

democracy is a game of numbers....you can be educated as you like,if you dont have enough people that think like you,then you will still loose....

sorry oo....
Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by oilPUSSY(f): 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
justtoodark:

democracy is a game of numbers....you can be educated as you like,if you dont have enough people that think like you,then you will still loose....

sorry oo....
What's this one saying ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by justtoodark: 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
oilPUSSY:

What's this one saying ?

and what were you trying to say with this thread....??
Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Which strategy ?

the strategy is education.

if they like they should born 100 million people. like 90% of them will be illiterate and alamajaris

so the best way to win is to use education, send your own people to school to learn useful skills,at the end of the day, you will boss them and provide services for them

(economic power is better than political power)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
goat22:
Wrong, Ebute Metta means, the third buttocks. Ikeja is named after the Alfin of Ikorodu, when the 5th Iberloron ( now known as oba) of Lagos kissed his buttocks in worship of his lordship over him.
Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by oilPUSSY(f): 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
wetdick:

the strategy is education.

if they like they should born 100 million people. like 90% of them will be illiterate and alamajaris

so the best way to win is to use education, send your own people to school to learn useful skills,at the end of the day, you will boss them and provide services for them

(economic power is better than political power)
True at the bolded.
But for you to be very very successful economically, you must have a say in politics.. Political power can frustrate the economy but economy can't jeopardize political power.

4 Likes

Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by umarfantami(m): 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
somalianprince:
North is 90% illiterate almajiri. Even Buhari is a product of almajiri who later joined the military without minimum WAEC certificate. All votes Buhari got were from these his fellow almajiris including the rigged results that got him reelected. No sane or normal person voted Buhari
No twitter, no Facebook, no Instagram accounts,
call them illiterates but they are the most
politically informed people in Nigeria. The true
holders of PVC and they also know the value, they
go out in thousands to vote, yet the social media
electorate and activist will be at home pressing
phones and when the election result is out they
will shout rigging.
You look at them with disrespect and yet they
continue to teach you political lesson.
Elections are not won on social media. Social
media popularity does not translate to actual
voters. Next time you see a man with a transistor
radio, respect him because he may be more
politically sound than you.

Atiku might have won if votings
were online..
Because his supporters have data not PVC...

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
oilPUSSY:

True at the bolded.
But for you to be very very successful economically, you must have a say in politics.. Political power can frustrate the economy but economy can't jeopardize political power.

Where economic power goes, political power will follow ( politician depends on economic power to survive)

top businessmen in nigeria control politicians, politicians need their money for survival, politicians are puppet. top businessmen lobby and control govt policies through politicans

another stuff that is dangerous is that the north have dangote and he is becoming a big monopoly, it is dangerous , the south also need to have their own dangote to really compete. anyway, the south have the educated workers.

all coups in nigeria has been sponsored by money from economic power.

3 Likes

Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:13am On Mar 01, 2019
justtoodark:

go fight alone....we nigerians reject that....

you can still sue anybody to court when they piss you off....

how many fulani herdsmen has your jihadist paymaster taken to court ?

3 Likes

Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by jaxxy(m): 12:35am On Mar 01, 2019
oilPUSSY:

And things are getting out of hand on daily basis.

I can tell u for free Lagos is one of the biggest states bt less the 60% of Lagosian actually vote. Most of the Hausas I know don’t want buahri bt they don’t vote like those up north. The teenagers of voting age don’t vote and most don’t care. Also the north has been ruling even when they had a much smaller population. What’s the reason solution here then. The south are more divided and also they must learn how to work with the north and not see everyone else as an enemy. The north is not as united as u think.

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:53am On Mar 01, 2019
FriendNG:

Buhari still win with all the lies & propaganda about Islamization of Nigeria being perpetuated in their Churches.

If after 8 years Buhari did not islamize Nigeria then they are all bastards.

Yes indeed, they used the church and their media to poison the minds of gullible Nigerians against the president; they thought that fanning the embers of hatred along ethno-religious fault lines, using the herdsmen vs farmers conflict as a vehicle, especially in the middle belt would be sufficient enough to turn the political tide against Buhari - fortunate for Nigeria, they miscalculated big time.

The alleged Islamization agenda was a big hoax and in reality quite the opposite; because more churches are being built in the Muslim north than mosques in the Christian south - Nigeria is in fact in more danger of being Christinized than being Islamized.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by Nobody: 4:08am On Mar 01, 2019
oilPUSSY:
With the way things are currently going, the future of of better south is not guaranteed.
Soon, south will realise that core notherners don't give a damn about them because they can still achieve their aim without you .
How the Population of core notherners is growing should be a source of worry to all of us. ( Even though 90 percent of them are suffering, but it's an advantage to their politicians)
Our religion forbids polygamy while that of core notherners who are predominantly Muslims encourage polygamy. Eg.. The fake Chief Justice of Nigeria who is an educated man has 32 children, then close your eyes and imagine how many children average non educated northerner has.

If Nigeria is not balkanised or restructured, Core Northern population might swallow us in decades to come.. You might not be there, but your children will be the ones that will bear the consequences.. (Even the so called restructuring has been buried and I don't think it would see the light of the day except by God's grace) The restructuring of this country still has K leg somehow because these intruders will still invade your lands and tell you that they are still citizens of the country.

Now take a look at the picture I attached below and see how far they have gone in terms of population.
Soon, a Northern candidate will contest an election and still win even without being supported by any southerner. (It's a very sad reality we must all be conscious of).

In early 30's , the population of Southerners could be equated with that of northerners, but today the difference is very clear. The gap is getting wider day by day because of polygamy ....
Don't also forget that our nothern border is very porous. Their brothers in neighbouring countries are seriously migrating to Nigeria without any restriction. Even Buhari built a railway that connected Nigeria and Niger..

lol, you type all this because Atiku lost? undecided

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by Almaiga: 4:36am On Mar 01, 2019
ISLAMBAD:

Masters indeed. If your papa born you well don't eat from the road, let me see if h
unger send you to your early grave.
I dare you not to eat road food in this 21st century..

You are mocking those kids, these same kids are your masters. Your hope lies in them. grin grin grin grin there are poor people everywhere. A recent research has shown that, there are more Igbo beggers than the Aboki.

Keep decieving yourself about poor people in the North. Poor people are everywhere, even in the East. Those Almajiri's choose to beg and they can stop at will.

Let me remind you that, the North feeds you. If 2nd Niger Bridge is blocked for a day, the whole East will.die of hunger. grin Even the raw materials for Beer, Sugar, Corn flakes, Biscuits, Soap, Clothes, Shoes, Bread e.t.c are produced by the North. Without the North, you can't survive a day.

Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by Almaiga: 4:50am On Mar 01, 2019
oilPUSSY:

I shake my head seeing some Igbos that still believe in the unity of this country.
Some of them are very myopic and have short sight as well..
I wish at least 65 percent of Igbos could see the future..

Don't even start with that UNITY thing, you are not going anywhere. You must stay by fire by force. As Peter Obituary looses the election, you wan start your useless agitation. Anybody wey try shi.t from the East, Aboki Soldiers go deal with am. If I lie, as Nnamdi Kanu weting them do for am. grin grin

Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by Came4apost(m): 5:16am On Mar 01, 2019
oilPUSSY:

If Nigeria is not balkanised or restructured, Core Northern population might swallow us in decades to come.. You might not be there, but your children will be the ones that will bear the consequences.. (Even the so called restructuring has been buried and I don't think it would see the light of the day except by God's grace) The restructuring of this country still has K leg somehow because these intruders will still invade your lands and tell you that they are still citizens of the country.

In early 30's , the population of Southerners could be equated with that of northerners, but today the difference is very clear. The gap is getting wider day by day because of polygamy ....
Don't also forget that our nothern border is very porous. Their brothers in neighbouring countries are seriously migrating to Nigeria without any restriction. Even Buhari built a railway that connected Nigeria and Niger..

In the early 30s they didn't have the population now they still don't have it .. Its a fraud and a big scam north has land mass but not population

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). by tysontim(m): 6:50am On Mar 01, 2019
justtoodark:

to counter this effect,then you must make more children....abandon polygamy and let your igbo men have several wifes....

democracy is a game of numbers....you cant win it without numbers....

you cant blame northerners for having more numbers....sorry to say....

even the europeans you are copying are feeling the heat too....

its not only a african problem....

no were in the bible is it writing to have only a single wife....

na una dey do unaselves.....

Do u think. The oil money we rely on will support all this population explosion? There is a reason why you can't have more than one child in China.

We are talking about future if your children not us. We may have it easier now but in future it will be far worse if something is not done.

During our fathers days things were better, they failed to plan and execute that's why things are worse now, same thing will happen for your children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo / Blessing Agbomhere, Others Resign From PDP In Edo / Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.