Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon (26325 Views)

330,000 Nigerian Refugees Residing In Chad, Cameroun, Niger Republic- Minister / Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor / FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
Rann my previous Home embarassed
Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by LazyGold(m): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
RTSC:

You are very dumb sha.

Poor citizens from akwa -cross region living in the boundary with Cameroon have recently been cleared from their habitation, and the only thing in your mind is ipob.

Ipob is in aba producing the clothes you wear, the shoes you wear to pose like a clown, and some of the electronics and automobile appliances you use.

If you want to strike at ipob, tell your people to produce their own above mentioned materials.

Illiterate Yoruba tout.

Look at this one, when we fail to patronize you now you will be crying and wailing ranting Tribalism, even USA get their goods from China and Chinese are still Humble talkless of You. The foods you eat is still being produce by Hausa but you will never see them making Noise and beating chest about Fake Products and Counterfeit Goods .
Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by newoffer: 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ziel20:
All these small small African countries have started deporting Nigerians since our dear buubuu became re-elected. No one leaves we must suffer together. Soon other countries will begin theirs. We die here.

Y'all come back for NEXT LEVEL.
. No one is allowed to run o. We are in together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by ashantitope: 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
Is it because there brother loss election here but I thought we are brothers and sisters
Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by KanwuliaExtra: 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
Back to NEXT LEVEL!
The SUDANI is president, not the “Cameroonian” ! cheesy
Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by litaninja(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
Unto next level...
Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
anonymous1759:
.... You'll see some people happy about this because their supposed party lost an Election.. False Christians hiding under religion.. ****Spits **** it's time for all the Northern Elites to find a lasting solution.... It's well. one love to every Nigerian who wishes the country well.. If you wish Nigeria bad Bleep you.

Is like Christian is the source of your problem? braindead.
Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by blackboy(m): 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
Make FG continue to search for oil all over the north instead of using the money to take care of the people there. Misplaced priority. Go to Isreal instead of Sudan and Malaysia to learn see how Isreal turned desert to green land. But hatred and pride wont let them.
Come Home. This is Nigeria, your county.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by anonymous1759(m): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
Olabenjamen22:

Is like Christian is the source of your problem? braindead.

Oga I'm a Christian but the rate Christians are happy about people's demise it's Shameful... Even Christ prayed for his enemies on the cross so those his disciples. If you go to church and happy when people cry you're worse than the devil. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by anonymous1759(m): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
BigIyanga:

What an intolerant buffoon

You're the real Buffon if you're happy about others people's tears. Hypocrites
Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by varyo: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
Buhari should provide accomidation for all of them in Aso Rock or Tinubu's house or oshimo Olehhh!!!! or Amaechi's house.
@ APC.Lol.

ote author=Guyman02 post=76225348]They should return to their NEXT LEVEL, Borno where they ran away from gave Buhari close to 1 million votes[/quote]
Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by my2019mind: 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
guru90:
i will never in this world pity for Benue or Borno people again and again.....

Since they gat mind divide their votes, despite the killing in their states......

NEVER TO PITY THEM AGAIN FOREVER!!!!

What good does your pity do for them in the first place?
Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

Oga I'm a Christian but the rate Christians are happy about people's demise it's Shameful... Even Christ prayed for his enemies on the cross so those his disciples. If you go to church and happy when people cry you're worse than the devil. Hypocrites

Just a question, can you prove to me that those people that are happy about the killing are Christian? or you just come here to accuse Christian, how many Christian have you meet in your area that you see rejoicing over the killing? you people self, gosh
Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by ollah2: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Cameroon is angry their son Atiku didn't win. They didn't even congratulate Buhari. cheesy
Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by my2019mind: 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

You should first have a clear understanding of who a Christian is before you pass judgement on them. Do you think you are a Christian just because you worship in a church and pray in Jesus name? Please enlighten yourself and stop being sanctimonious.
Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by Banmeallday: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
Black people nawah
Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by anonymous1759(m): 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=my2019mind post=76227810]

You should first have a clear understanding of who a Christian is before you pass judgement on them. Do you think you are a Christian just because you worship in a church and pray in Jesus name? Please enlighten yourself.[/quote

I get your point, I'm referring to religious people and we've many, a true Christians can't be happy when other people are in tears.
Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by bionixs: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
Udantu:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/40000-nigerian-refugees-chased-out-of-cameroon.html
great news,they are welcome,nigeria is working again now that baba is here. In my dream,I saw Trump sending Nigerians back home. Tell your loved ones that Nigeria is sweet and working now. Corruption free,pdp free etc. They should pack their bags. This is not the time to be shouting congratulations to sai baba and playing host to community who want progress. APC in diaspora is the one of the sensless mad group I am referring to.

1 Like

Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by Vcblinks(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
Chased all that bastards they want next level,dem never see anything.as if it will affect an igbo man.useless almajiris.make dem come make i give them money as they are used to it.cursed northerners

1 Like

Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
which region do think group of people belong to in Nigeria
#we will all enjoy d next level

1 Like

Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by bionixs: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
MAKSAM1:
which region do think group of people belong to in Nigeria

#we will all enjoy d next level
enjoy it alone. get ready to sweat. Next level of hunger people saw since 4 years ago or what?

1 Like

Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by OyinO: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
anonymous1759:
.... You'll see some people happy about this because their supposed party lost an Election.. False Christians hiding under religion.. ****Spits **** it's time for all the Northern Elites to find a lasting solution.... It's well. one love to every Nigerian who wishes the country well.. If you wish Nigeria bad Bleep you.
There is no original Christian anywhere on earth. Same with Muslims. They are all pretenders and dangerous hypocrites. Hence, Nigeria being world's most religious country is also world's most corrupt country courtesy hypocrite Christian and Muslim faithfoools who are hypocrites and pretenders.
Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by varyo: 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
They should in one accord and one voice March to Tinubu's house for their accomodations and welfare.He promised good givernance after all the bullion van containing national cake which was used for rigging the election, is still parked there.Tinubu will give them their own share, Nigeria is in the next level.
@APC Lol we are watching.

1 Like

Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by AnanseK(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
All because we rejected the Cameroonian to be our president
Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by AFONJACOW(m): 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
good one cameronia government they are highly welcome to the Ibadan and ogun state
Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by AFONJACOW(m): 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
Trizzi:
Why?? Do Cameroon government know the numbers of their citizens that is in Nigeria illegally??
stop lamenting, u subscribed to next level of hardship barely few days ago, help sai Barbar accommodate at least 1000 of them in your house cheesy
Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by PresidoAtikuGcf: 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
blackboy:
Make FG continue to search for oil all over the north instead of using the money to take care of the people there. Misplaced priority. Go to Isreal instead of Sudan and Malaysia to learn see how Isreal turned desert to green land. But hatred and pride wont let them.
Come Home. This is Nigeria, your county.

Don't mind Muslims, they hate Israel with passion, I just pray one day they step on Israel's toes let them be sampled by Israel small, foolish Nigerian Muslims.
Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by RTSC: 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
LazyGold:

Look at this one, when we fail to patronize you now you will be crying and wailing ranting Tribalism, even USA get their goods from China and Chinese are still Humble talkless of You. The foods you eat is still being produce by Hausa but you will never see them making Noise and beating chest about Fake Products and Counterfeit Goods .
Don't patronise them na. Poor man.

The food we eat is produced by Hausa, yet Nigeria has a staggering food import bill.
The same Hausa is currently facing famine and starvation in many parts of the north.
You must be living in dreamland.

2 Likes

Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by LazyGold(m): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
RTSC:

Don't patronise them na. Poor man.

The food we eat is produced by Hausa, yet Nigeria has a staggering food import bill.
The same Hausa is currently facing famine and starvation in many parts of the north.
You must be living in dreamland.

Where does Your Tomatoes and Pepper, Onion, Water Melon, Cucumber, Carrot, Beans, etc come from ? Keep deceiving Yourself. You don't know me so don't open your dirty mouth to call anyone Poor, just because You are all poor and wretched in your family doesn't mean everyone are going to be like you
Re: 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon by RTSC: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
LazyGold:

i
Where does Your Tomatoes and Pepper, Onion, Water Melon, Cucumber, Carrot, Beans, etc come from ? Keep deceiving Yourself
Nigeria staple food is Rice and yam.
Nigeria imports the vast majority of her staple food, though states like anambra have begun investing in Rice farming.

Yam itself is grown across Nigeria and especially in the middle belt.

Pepper, water melon and carrot are not staple foods. They are spices and fruits.
And there are many other fruits that are grown in the south.
Worst come to worst, those spices and fruits can be grown in various southern states or imported from Cameroon which is geographically closer than most parts of the north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ile Arugbo: Saraki Seeks Out-of-court Settlement With Kwara Govt / 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days / Defection Aftermath: Names Of Senators Remaining In APC (FULL LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.