Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

How To Make Extra Income As A Corper With Just 18k - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Make Extra Income As A Corper With Just 18k (369 Views)

Corper With Twin Babies: How I Went In For NYSC Vs How I Came Out / Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) / Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Extra Income As A Corper With Just 18k by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
what are you still waiting for to start this lucrative business of English plain n pattern 100% cotton

With Just 18k capital i bought English plain n pattern 100% cotton materials then made few posts on my Facebook wall, went to my church, ppa and other organisations and sold off my first order of 10pcs in 4 days. leaving me with a profit of about 7k. from my calculation, i sold mine @ 2500 each for the 10 pcs.(you can choose to sell higher but avoid greed)

this will add more money to your income, the business is very flexible and anyone can do it.
The material sells fast and there is enough profit.

next post i'll explain how you can sell and order for your 10pcs or more
if you already have a sell strategy and want to move straight to ordering your materials. check my signature.
or click on the link below � to chat me on Whatsapp
https:///send?phone=2348145177286

Or check my signature and send me a text... More pictures available...

(1) (Reply)

Please Come To My Rescue Nairaland / A Mini Flat Apartment For Rent At GREEN VILLE Estate Badore Ajah, Lagos. / Bet9ja Sure Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.