Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos (60355 Views)

Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos / 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside / New Look Of Farmer Whose Head Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by mexbee1(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
Donjazzy12:

And yet APC won the Presidential election in Benue. I won't be able to tell Benue people sorry.

Pdp won but with a narrow margin
Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by Kagawa10: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
Atiku's boys are back on rampage since their leader failed. Atiku, call your boys to order.
Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
Authoreety:
Na wa o

Lord, Nigeria needs ur divine intervention
Please come to our aid... we pray thee

Until they burst in there with their machetes and kill you all. Get off your knees and go whet your blades too, bro.

. . . .the kingdom of Heaven suffers violence and the violent take it by force.
Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by phase1: 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
We are tired of this lamentations and cries, you cry at night and vote for your oppressor during elections. NextLevel o jare!

Sai Fulani terrorists!
Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by Babaken(m): 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
I don't believe they are herdsmen....I don't!!!!!
please tell us who are they
Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by neonly: 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
TheFreeOne:
Fulani militia herdsmen terrorists doing what they know how to do best...making children orphans and spouses widows on a higher level since 2015.

And many in benue state still voted for miyetti allah's grandpatron...SMH

Na dem sabi
Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by mikeweezy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
yes you are right they are your uncles
Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by AfonjaConehead: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
4k Benue.
Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by AnanseK(m): 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
TheFreeOne:
Fulani militia herdsmen terrorists doing what they know how to do best...making children orphans and spouses widows on a higher level since 2015.

R.I.P to the lady and best wishes to the rescued baby. But in all honesty, how do you know that the criminals were herdsmen? Where is there herd ? Where is the picture?
Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by COCKCROW: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
These states Plateau, benue, taraba,adamawa, nasarawa,kogi, south of kaduna deserve what they are suffering. This just the beginning. They joined the jihidist to senselessly murder igbos and now karma has visited and continue to. None of sympathy to them until Gowon, TY Danjuma, OBJ confess their sins and make public restution.
Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by Josh44s(m): 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
TheFreeOne:

Nobody voted for APC in Benue State. You are talking as if you don’t know the country you came from. The election was rigged all over the nation. We know PDP is not good but we prepare who will steal than who steals and still kills his own people just because you have a jihad agenda. A Great vendetta War will come soon where Fulanis will be killed on sight even by the Hausas just then it will be too late for them.
Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by ud4u: 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Next level undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nazareth10:
Congrats to the herdsmen for a job well done. Shebi na wetin una vote for.
NO no no, don't say that!
Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
COCKCROW:
These states Plateau, benue, taraba,adamawa, nasarawa,kogi, south of kaduna deserve what they are suffering. This just the beginning. They joined the jihidist to senselessly murder igbos and now karma has visited and continue to. None of sympathy to them until Gowon, TY Danjuma, OBJ confess their sins and make public restution.
You're correct! But,.......
Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by namio10: 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
Does that stop the baby from voting Fulani as president of Nigeria when grown up?
Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by namio10: 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
TheFreeOne:

I didn't read your comment before mine above.

They are mostly Munchi in Benue - mixed breed of Tiv and Fulani.
Brotherly squabbles.

RIP to baby's late mum.
Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by namio10: 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Josh44s:

Nobody voted for APC in Benue State. You are talking as if you don’t know the country you came from. The election was rigged all over the nation. We know PDP is not good but we prepare who will steal than who steals and still kills his own people just because you have a jihad agenda. A Great vendetta War will come soon where Fulanis will be killed on sight even by the Hausas just then it will be too late for them.

People protest rigged election.

Benue and the middle belt states stand better chance than others to spark off a nationwide protest against the rigged election..
Who are you waiting for?

If Nyamiri start now, una go call them secessionists
- what shall follow can be imagined, Brutality.

There are no more Dimkas and Okars left in that region to challenge their Fula kin.

2 Likes

Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by GistFullGround: 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2019

If Benue of all states can have people, who voted for Buhari is being wiped out, why should I show pity or pray for them?

Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by gladisa7: 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
what we tried to vote out and what you people want..
Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by planetx: 1:58am On Mar 01, 2019
Cityguy:
When are they going to kill the fulanis back? That is what i need to know.
Same question I have been asking. When are they going to stop being cowards and confront this animals once and for all.
Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by princegasket13: 3:44am On Mar 01, 2019
May the soul of the mother RIP
But I pray the child will revenge for her mother
In Jesus name
Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by princegasket13: 3:54am On Mar 01, 2019
henry49:
That what the need
Since the killing they have be reporting to the president nothing he has done , and Benue people vote him in again
Just the beggening
Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by lalax(m): 5:04am On Mar 01, 2019
Make dem enjoy their 'NEXT LEVEL' ..... More to come.
Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by MChaze25(m): 5:51am On Mar 01, 2019
RTSC:

Mind your business.

Buhari himself got significant votes from there.
Coz they are brain dead like him na.
Like charges attract each other
Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by kareemkamil(m): 6:39am On Mar 01, 2019
Anybody who believe that fulani hershman are the one attacking benue, is a fool.
Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by guji12(m): 6:59am On Mar 01, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
Come Kaduna
Re: 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos by Nazareth10: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2019
henry49:
What should I say then? Pity for them?? When they put themselves in same mess for another 4yrs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) / Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack / Thief Caught Withdrawing People's Money From ATM With Sim Pack & Card In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.