Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread - NYSC (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread (112558 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread / Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Richdad50:
A wasted 1year of no productivity. Don't be carried away thinking you are serving a nation. This is what you must do in this 1year. You must gather all the relevant certifications in your field and out of your field of study. Ignore NIM, Strategic management and all those crap they sell to you during camping. They have no employment value. Focus baby...focus!
Start building your future from the day you enter camp. Forget the fun...you had it all in your undergrad days. Focus baby...focus.....for what is ahead is tough and only the tenacious have a chance.
If you are from an average or poor family, you must understand the realities ahead and quickly adjust. Start confronting successful people cautiously and build a network with them. Please don't be too carried away gathering contacts of fellow corpers, their chances of offering you employment or softening enterprenuership grounds is minimal.

#Richdad
what do u mean by they should not have fun and serve the country?? people like you hardly do great things. you re just selfish and cannot grow beyond urself

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Austema:

but a friend of my told that his own from friend from Auchi poly has printed his call-up letter. Let us be checking our email
its big scam... its been going round for a while... the nigga just wants to be popular
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by ednutunde: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hey!! As a foreign student can I go to camp with a statement of result ? Sec skul told me my certificate isn’t ready as an external student and will take a year to be ready. Waec ikorodu also said samething. Advice pls
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by africandictator(m): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
henrybangs44:

what do u mean by they should not have fun and serve the country?? people like you hardly do great things. you re just selfish and cannot grow beyond urself
thank you for this, the last time I checked successful people do not advice people via faceless forums
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by hamid6249: 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
Good evening great minds...
I really need your advice on this please

I got a job offer of 60k today which am to resume on Monday..but I'm not allowed to go for service which have registered for ( awaiting call up letter )...I really need some advice on this ...should I go for the offer or service ( your advice with good reason(s) might have a positive impact on my career )....thanks
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Freeme63: 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
Get your Medical certificate and report from IKEJA GENERAL HOSPITAL LASUTH for shikini money.
081_111-1-0866 .
Check my siggy
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Gulher: 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
hamid6249:

I got a job offer of 60k today which am to resume on Monday..but I'm not allowed to go for service which have registered for ( awaiting call up letter )...I really need some advice on this ...should I go for the offer or service ( your advice with good reason(s) might have a positive on my career )....thanks

You're in luck... don't throw this opportunity away for an uncertainty. You you may not get a job quickly after nysc o. So if you still have age on your side, it's better to take the job, build your CV and see how much you can save in the next year or two

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by eitsei(m): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
Gulher:
You're in luck... don't throw this opportunity away for an uncertainty. You you may not get a job quickly after nysc o. So if you still have age on your side, it's better to take the job, build your CV and see how much you can save in the next year or two
what also if a better offer comes later and they ask for his Nysc discharge certificate?
he won't be on the 60k job forever and he won't be jobless after nysc forever

8 Likes

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Umarzy(m): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Umarzy(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
hamid6249:

I got a job offer of 60k today which am to resume on Monday..but I'm not allowed to go for service which have registered for ( awaiting call up letter )...I really need some advice on this ...should I go for the offer or service ( your advice with good reason(s) might have a positive on my career )....thanks

It's Simple, you should wait for your call up letter first, if the state you are posted isn't the one you got the job, try and redeploy to that state and as well work your PPA there.You only have to take permission for 3 weeks in Camp(which you must persuade them for) and after the camp, you can continue doing your service in conjunction with the job offer. All these depends on your employer

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by hamid6249: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
Thanks for your advise bro
..the coy is not ready to let me go for the three weeks orientation camp, they need someone to fill up the vacant seat asap
Umarzy:

It's Simple, you should wait for your call up letter first, if the state you are posted isn't the one you got the job, try and redeploy to that state and as well work your PPA there.You only have to take permission for 3 weeks in Camp(which you must persuade them for) and after the camp, you can continue doing your service in conjunction with the job offer. All these depends on your employer
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Gulher: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
eitsei:
what also if a better offer comes later and they ask for his Nysc discharge certificate?
he won't be on the 60k job forever and he won't be jobless after nysc forever
You're right... But I would still take the job for some months at least, and defer to maybe batch b or batch c. It will really count
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Swizz1: 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
my advice for you...take the job...go with the next batch...work it to the state and also the company will be your PPA..advice no be cause...nothing come out for Nysc like that...19800 dey like 1980.
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by AishaDIv(f): 12:18am On Mar 22, 2019
Jos is a go
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 22, 2019
africandictator:
thank you for this, the last time I checked successful people do not advice people via faceless forums
that explains why you are doing it via "faceless forum"
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 22, 2019
Has anyone gotten call up letter ?
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Owojuyi(f): 7:42am On Mar 22, 2019
Hi,
A friend of mine registered for the batch A 2019, uploaded his documents but up till today he still keeps getting the message that the documents are yet to be evaluated. Pls is there anybody experiencing this too and what’s the way forward.

Thanks
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by africandictator(m): 7:57am On Mar 22, 2019
henrybangs44:

that explains why you are doing it via "faceless forum"
the richdad guy is just funny , I like your response to him

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by eitsei(m): 8:33am On Mar 22, 2019
Owojuyi:
Hi,
A friend of mine registered for the batch A 2019, uploaded his documents but up till today he still keeps getting the message that the documents are yet to be evaluated. Pls is there anybody experiencing this too and what’s the way forward.

Thanks
I think he should contact Nysc through any of their social media handles
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Owojuyi(f): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2019
eitsei:
I think he should contact Nysc through any of their social media handles

Ok thanks
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Austema(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2019
Landmark445:
Has anyone gotten call up letter ?
I just login to my dashboard and what I see there is that I will be notified when to print my call-up letter, that am in batch C 2018. Not only me most of my course mates that have checked received the same info. What is confusing me is that we are in 2019 and they saying 2018, can sombody help us explain that
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Lordfiido(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2019
Austema:

I just login to my dashboard and what I see there is that I will be notified when to print my call-up letter, that am in batch C 2018. Not only me most of my course mates that have checked received the same info. What is confusing me is that we are in 2019 and they saying 2018, can sombody help us explain that
same here. Uniosun
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by gibsino(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2019
pls help, i login to my portal just now and saw this

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by PipSurgeon(m): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2019
guys i have got issues.. this just showed up on my page. one part said I'm in batch C 2018 another gave me 2019 batch A call up no.. I actually did revalidation. how do i reconcile this. thank you
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by gibsino(m): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2019
login agian mine has changed back to 2019
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by greataj(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2019
gibsino:
pls help, i login to my portal just now and saw this

Same here.
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by phollybee(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2019
You can Recheck... It has been rectified
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by greataj(m): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2019
gibsino:
login agian mine has changed back to 2019

Thanks, it has changed to 2019.
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by PipSurgeon(m): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2019
phollybee:
You can Recheck... It has been rectified
Thank you. it has. i had already gone to twitter to drag them out.. i no too dey like rough play..
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Nrsuave: 10:58am On Mar 22, 2019
PipSurgeon:
Thank you. it has. i had already gone to twitter to drag them out.. i no too dey like rough play..
Haha, calm down joor...
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Austema(m): 11:04am On Mar 22, 2019
Lordfiido:
same here. Uniosun
does that means it is general? What is wrong with this nysc for God's sake

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (41) (Reply)

"Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) / Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.