Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread (112254 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread / Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by phenomena16(m): 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
*Are you a graduate or you know a graduate in Nigeria looking for marketing job. Send CV to: lanrealadeyelu@gmail.com*

*Pls Share the message to save someone from unemployment. #goodNigeriancitizen*
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by cblack247(m): 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
omoowhe:
have day released the list? ??
one woman at the students affairs unit said they haven't sent any list, that was yesterday, but we should keep checking, that they will send before Friday.
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by omoowhe: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
cblack247:
one woman at the students affairs unit said they haven't sent any list, that was yesterday, but we should keep checking, that they will send before Friday.
sorry but hope it was the Nysc office at student affairs you went to directly, those student affairs people can be funny at times, sometimes I wonder how day got the job
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Simonj66: 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
oluwasheun94:
have you been able to check your details on the nysc portal. mine keeps showing no record found. my name was in the senate list posted in sch dsa office
Have you registered bro?
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Mickeywilliams(m): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
omoowhe:
Uniben graduate, pls quote me if there's any info
For the uniben folks, upload should be done by Friday.
I received a call from a reliable source this evening.
So chill.
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by kehinde1588(m): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dannyxy:
Hello pcms
Now that the elections are over, If you know you're aspiring to go with 2019 "Batch A" let's gather here .....

News is that registration starts match 4th, though most schools are yet to release their senate list.

So please let's share our Names/Moniker
School
Course studied
States you which to choose..

Note: there should be no sharing of whatsapp groups, or any other kind of group here , this thread is open purely for sharing information here, discussions here, getting familiar with fellow pcms...

So let's get started...

Please how much are we to pay for the NYSC registration. What to plan ahead
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by omoowhe: 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mickeywilliams:

So chill.
thank you sir
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by trustworthy1(f): 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
officeassistanc:
ANNOUNCEMENT �

Greeting to all PCMs. If you're yet to see your name on the senate list, this little trick may help you.

Don't search for your name on the senate list.(I mean don't use that link that asks for your surname and date of birth etc.. ). Just ignore that. Go ahead and create an account on the NYSC portal. I mean register as 'Fresh User' on the portal.

STEP 1. visit this link � https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/Home

STEP 2. Click on Mobilisation Batch A, 2019

STEP 3. The next page will show you two options FRESH REGISTRATION AND REVALIDATION. Click on FRESH REGISTRATION.

STEP 4. Enter your email address (you've two spaces to enter it twice. Please make sure your email address is valid. Gmail preferably. You may create one if you don't have. Choose a security question and give it an answer (the security question and answer is necessary incase you forget your password). Click CONTINUE after filling.

*hope you're getting the steps correctly? Good!

STEP 5. NYSC will send you a message to the email address you provided earlier . Login into your email and open the message sent by NYSC. There is a link in the message, click on it

* Have you done that? Good!

STEP 6. When the page opens, select your institution, type your Jamb number followed by your matric number (your institution's registeriation number) and click on "LOOKUP SENATE". Voila! all your details will appear and you may continue with the rest.

NB* This may not work for everybody. You may end up seeing something like "You cannot be registered. Your school has not fulfilled the mandatory document submission"

But don't worry, it's not your fault but your schools'. It means your school has not sent hardcopies of their senate list to the NYSC.

I hope my steps were helpful?

For inquiries and assistance
09094249413 (WhatsApp only)
#NYSC
Thanks for the information. I couldn't see my name on the Senate list even though my name was already on matriculation list. I called a woman that works at students affairs in school, she said that my school senate list will be ready by Wednesday night or Thursday. I decided to follow your instructions even though my name was not on the Senate list. lo and behold my details appeared and I was able to register.
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by AlvaroMorata(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
trustworthy1:
Thanks for the information. I couldn't see my name on the Senate list even though my name was already on matriculation list. I called a woman that works at students affairs in school, she said that my school senate list will be ready by Wednesday night or Thursday. I decided to follow your instructions even though my name was not on the Senate list. lo and behold my details appeared and I was able to register.

which school?
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Odingo1: 1:02am On Mar 06, 2019
Please pay attention as I share with you some mistakes you should avoid at all cost(copied).

-Do not thumbprint by proxy.

-Apply for name. Correction on your dashboard if their is any error or disparity in your name.

-Make sure your passport size photograph is very clear.
Not blurry or exposed to much sunlight.

-Never forget your email, username and password you used for online registration.

-Never allow anyone to thumbprint for you. If you couldn’t pass through biometric verification in camp, you will be sent out of the camp.

-Never proceed with registration without your name being verified on NYSC senate list.

-Do not provide false or wrong information about yourself during the NYSC registration.

Those are the mistakes you should avoid as you continue your registration.
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by trustworthy1(f): 6:25am On Mar 06, 2019
AlvaroMorata:

which school?
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by ameheo(m): 6:53am On Mar 06, 2019
trustworthy1:

unizik
which year did you graduate? Cause am having issues seeing my name on the senate list too
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by trustworthy1(f): 7:03am On Mar 06, 2019
ameheo:
which year did you graduate? Cause am having issues seeing my name on the senate list too
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by sbashir10(m): 7:07am On Mar 06, 2019
our results just came out yesterday, and submission of jamb admission letter has started today for those that have successfully graduated from the school.
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by oluwasheun94(m): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2019
Simonj66:

Have you registered bro?
yeah yesterday. have you collected your certificate/statement of result?
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Simonj66: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2019
oluwasheun94:
yeah yesterday. have you collected your certificate/statement of result?

No bro, they didnt even release my department senate list
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Nelsizzy(m): 10:11am On Mar 06, 2019
Mickeywilliams:

So chill.
Hello bro. The Uniben list that is to be released soon is for what year?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by LogoJ(m): 10:52am On Mar 06, 2019
I saw this being shared

*LATEST UPDATE!*

This is an announcement to all Prospective Corps members whose names have not been verified on the Senate list which is hindering them from registration. Many of you have been so worried because while others have completed their registration, you are yet to begin yours because of the Senate list uploads Palava.
We have contacted the NYSC management and they assured us that they are vehemently working on it and that you should keep checking for your names on the NYSC portal for senate list.

While some institutions have submitted the hard copies to the NYSC management, some institutions are yet to send theirs. From the information we gathered, every prospective corps members whose names have not been verified on the Senate list will be able to verify their names and register very soon.

Please be patient a little bit and give your schools and NYSC a few more days to complete the work on the Senate list.[i]I saw this being shared

*LATEST UPDATE!*

This is an announcement to all Prospective Corps members whose names have not been verified on the Senate list which is hindering them from registration. Many of you have been so worried because while others have completed their registration, you are yet to begin yours because of the Senate list uploads Palava.
We have contacted the NYSC management and they assured us that they are vehemently working on it and that you should keep checking for your names on the NYSC portal for senate list.

While some institutions have submitted the hard copies to the NYSC management, some institutions are yet to send theirs. From the information we gathered, every prospective corps members whose names have not been verified on the Senate list will be able to verify their names and register very soon.

Please be patient a little bit and give your schools and NYSC a few more days to complete the work on the Senate list.[/i]I saw this being shared

*LATEST UPDATE!*

Please be patient a little bit and give your schools and NYSC a few more days to complete the work on the Senate list.
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by GoldenDominic(m): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2019
Please I have registered but I'm seeing "Awaiting call up number" is that OK?

Also for a friend, can an exemption student get call up number?
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by oluwasheun94(m): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2019
i misplaced my school id card and getting a new one takes like two months. will i be allowed to register in camp without an id card? i have all other documents
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by omololu251(m): 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
Good morning, Please I was supposed to go with Batch C of 2018. My details were uploaded in Senate list to the NYSC, but I couldn't go. Is there any procedure to still go through before I register for this Batch A 2019 (I mean will my details still need to be reuploaded by my school or any other regularities) or should I just go ahead and register?
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
This thing I am seeing about polytechnic students should bring along their one certificate to camp, how true is it?
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Swizz1: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
oluwasheun94:
i misplaced my school id card and getting a new one takes like two months. will i be allowed to register in camp without an id card? i have all other documents
you will not be allowed to do the registration... my advice to you...just go to the cafe and make new one...is been done
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Please can I use a passport different from the one I used for registration when I want to capture my fingerprint?
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by engrj(m): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
omololu251:
Good morning, Please I was supposed to go with Batch C of 2018. My details were uploaded in Senate list to the NYSC, but I couldn't go. Is there any procedure to still go through before I register for this Batch A 2019 (I mean will my details still need to be reuploaded by my school or any other regularities) or should I just go ahead and register?

Try to register first na
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by oluwasheun94(m): 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
Swizz1:

you will not be allowed to do the registration... my advice to you...just go to the cafe and make new one...is been done
please how do i go about it? i have my sisters id card. what will i do in the cafe? wont the officials in the camp request for the original id card. please put me through
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Ahiachyke: 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
I need help pls,
I tried registering on monday with my phone. I got to the pre payment page and filled in my details, am yet to receive an email of my details, with a link to continue onto the payment page.
Am a foreign trained student. Any idea why is taking so long to get an email so as to proceed with my registration. Should I re-register?
Has any one encountered this issue pls?
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Lordfiido(m): 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ahiachyke:
I need help pls,
I tried registering on monday with my phone. I got to the pre payment page and filled in my details, am yet to receive an email of my details, with a link to continue onto the payment page.
Am a foreign trained student. Any idea why is taking so long to get an email so as to proceed with my registration. Should I re-register?
Has any one encountered this issue pls?
Check your spam mail
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Sirmikky1(m): 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
NYSC BATCH "A" 2019 REGISTRATION ONGOING

VALUE PLACE provides stress-free registration. Conducive environment, Easy Biometric Capture, Call-Up Letter Payment,Fast and Reliable Internet Facilities.

Address : Value Place College, Dupeolu Street (Old Lasisi Bamigbade Street), Opposite Idimu Police Station, Pipeline Bus Stop, Idimu.
Call or WhatsApp.... 08181598469, 09038616613, 08072255077.

Hurry now!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply)

"Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) / Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.