Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread (112039 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread / Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Padra(f): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
Unizik please nau. Let's get done with this and rest undecided
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by intrepidToju: 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
Padra:
Unizik please nau. Let's get done with this and rest undecided
The thing weak me too o.
You don collect ur statement of results?
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Baqwell1738: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
I already did online reg for nysc last November and I was posted to Abuja but I couldn't go for some reasons but on the senate list it reads matric no. in use log in with your email n password" what does that mean?
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Padra(f): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
intrepidToju:

The thing weak me too o.
You don collect ur statement of results?
No o.
That's if it's ready sef. My friend will enter school tomorrow to know how far
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by engrj(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
hernandson:
ojokoro ikorodu?

No.
Is Ijaye after Iyanapaja
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

My useless school said dey have nothing to do about it bcoz dey already submitted to jamb
then visit jamb because mine didn't last 4days in jamb office
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
Dilis731:
then visit jamb because mine didn't last 4days in jamb office

Jamb office here in Port Harcourt the old lady � there was very rude just chase me out
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Olayemi244(m): 3:06am On Mar 04, 2019
Olayoonu Idris Opeyemi

The Polytechnic Ibadan

Computer Engineering Technology

Abuja, Lagos, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara and Enugu
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Samsonjohn001(m): 5:12am On Mar 04, 2019
Samson John
University of Maiduguri
Geology
Lagos, Edo, Abuja and Kano

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by adebisijb97: 5:54am On Mar 04, 2019
Hey, how do you register online? It only says to login and I'm confused?? Is there another part to the portal that I'm missing?
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by adebisijb97: 6:07am On Mar 04, 2019
Also how does one get their callup letter? There's nothing on the site for foreign students
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 04, 2019
Dis nysc people just de use people de play... Open portal na wa for them ooo
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 04, 2019
It’s tiring! I have been checking since midnight. NYSC should quickly open the portal! For ex-corps members, do you know what time the portal opened during your registration?
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by stevo531(m): 7:47am On Mar 04, 2019
The portal will likely open up between 9am and 12pm.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Bigval5: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2019
Follow up here @ www.nyscplatoon..com for your latest nysc updates and questions
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Bigval5: 7:54am On Mar 04, 2019
Feranmicharless:
ive registered last yea, buh wasnt evaluated/mobilised.

Have this msg on my dashboard. "ive not been mobilised yet cos I haven't uploaded valid documents"

Why do I have this msg?
One of th possible problems,
Your school hasn't uploaded your name on the Senate list please verify this.

Check out www.nyscplatoon..com for more nysc problems and solutions
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by princeemmma(m): 8:37am On Mar 04, 2019
OlPaOl:
It’s tiring! I have been checking since midnight. NYSC should quickly open the portal! For ex-corps members, do you know what time the portal opened during your registration?
schools are still uploading there senate list, so they can't open the portal unless every school is done uploading

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by BOSMANARIS(m): 8:48am On Mar 04, 2019
princeemmma:
schools are still uploading there senate list, so they can't open the portal unless every school is done uploading

Is that so?
I've been worried my name isn't found on Senate list till now.
Make i keep calm then
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Misterdhee1(m): 9:01am On Mar 04, 2019
princeemmma:
This is not really true bro. Portal opening doesn't depend on senate list. The last batch is a proof.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by princeemmma(m): 9:13am On Mar 04, 2019
Misterdhee1:

This is not really true bro. Portal opening doesn't depend on senate list. The last batch is a proof.
am talking from experience, this is not the first time we keep encountering this problem, Nysc main website is overwhelmed for now, try lunching the main website, it takes 3to4 minutes before it could open.... so for them to focus on the registration site, they need to execute the senate list first..... if not, then for what reason has the portal not open yet by this time?
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by DTOBS(m): 9:14am On Mar 04, 2019
Hello Guys, I'm happy with the PCMs in the house.
I am here on your thread to provide little assistance in my own little way for those that may be having challenges with Pre Registration, Registration and Post Registration processes.

Feel free to tag me to any enquiries or question you have and I will be so happy to give you my own input.

I am DTOBS (2016 Batch A) by monicker.

Enjoy the moments guys.
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Misterdhee1(m): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2019
princeemmma:
am talking from experience, this is not the first time we keep encountering this problem, Nysc main website is overwhelmed for now, try lunching the main website, it takes 3to4 minutes before it could open.... so for them to focus on the registration site, they need to execute the senate list first..... if not, then for what reason has the portal not open yet by this time?
I'm talking from experience too bro. The portal was opened while the uploading was still on last November. The reason for the delay is best known to them.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by princeemmma(m): 9:17am On Mar 04, 2019
Misterdhee1:

I'm talking from experience too bro. The portal was opened while the uploading was still on last November. The reason for the delay is best known to them.
i accept yours if you don't accept mine
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by DTOBS(m): 9:27am On Mar 04, 2019
Please note the following guys:
1. If your name is not on the NYSC Senate list, you wont have access to the NYSC portal when it eventually open.
2. Your Name can be on your school's senate list and not on NYSC Portal. Your school DSA needs to upload your name on the NYSC site for you to be able to access the portal
3. The REGISTRATION PORTAL IS NOT YET ACTIVE
4. You will need WHITE BACKGROUND PASSPORT only for your registration.
5. Payment of CALL UP LETTER FEE is Technically COMPULSORY, though you will be told that it is not but you will eventually pay it now or later in camp.
6. If you are an HND graduate, you will need to provide the details of your OND qualification while registering on the portal
7. For foreign trained and Married PCMS, you will need to upload required documents while registering for verifications

Just have this little info with you for now as you await the portal to be active. You can ask questions as well.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Swizz1: 9:30am On Mar 04, 2019
please avoid Kaduna when picking states oh...wishing you all well...but note:nysc na scam
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by DTOBS(m): 9:32am On Mar 04, 2019
Baqwell1738:
I already did online reg for nysc last November and I was posted to Abuja but I couldn't go for some reasons but on the senate list it reads matric no. in use log in with your email n password" what does that mean?
All you have to do is REVALIDATION!
When the portal opens, there will be two option tabs: One for new registration, two for revalidation.
In your case, you don't have to start your registration afresh, all you have to do is to revalidate your registration and your call up letter will be processed.

hope this help a little?
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Bigval5: 9:41am On Mar 04, 2019
princeemmma:

Big lie
Nysc follows there own schedule and not that of any school.
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by princeemmma(m): 9:41am On Mar 04, 2019
The site is now opened for registration
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by princeemmma(m): 9:42am On Mar 04, 2019
but the site is still not fully ready

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by cblack247(m): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2019
Any UNIBEN graduate here? Has anyone seen his/her name on the senate list?
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by DEBOLABI: 9:58am On Mar 04, 2019
For ojodu and environs

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Misterdhee1(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2019
No available slot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

"Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) / Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.