Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Secrets To Tackling Mind Pressure - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secrets To Tackling Mind Pressure (303 Views)

PEER PRESSURE (a Hilarious Valentine Story) / Jeff Bezos And Other Top 1% Video (part 2): Secrets To Learn About Impact Chain / Mummy Calm Down Video Life Lessons Pt 2: Secrets To Gain In Calming Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets To Tackling Mind Pressure by DrBryan201811(m): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
*DAILY MIND NUTRITIONAL CAPSULES{DMNC}*�����
_28 FEB 2019_

*It's Your Mental DMNC�� And I'm Your Host��*

_Hollis E. Idabor_
*Your Certified Mind Nutritionist*

_Thursday Pills_ : *SECRECTS TO TACKLING MIND PRESSURE {Part 1}*

*Have Your Mind Ever Been Faced With Pressure?*

*Have You Thought Of The Effects Of Pressure On The Mind ?*

*What Are The Impacts Of Pressure ?*

*Have You Identify Your Pressure Points ?*

_In Today's Section,I would Unravel Answers To Some Of These Questions_

_Pressure is an inevitable part of work and our daily lives._

*It's Highly Essential You Learn How To identify pressure situations and tackle them with confidence*

_You experience pressure when you worry about living up to your own or other people's expectations._

*You may also feel it in situations that you have no control over, and when you don't have the time or the means to do what is being demanded of you.*

_The pressure of life affects everyone._

*Mental Pressure are pressure exerted on the mind when it's forced to act beyond the bearing of equilibrium balance*

Mp =M/Ft

*Mp=Mental Pressure*

*F= Force*
*T=Time*
*M =Mind*

*This implies that force and time has this potent power to influence our mind*

_*Pressure is something you create yourself — when you exaggerate or over-dramatize the importance of a moment.*_

*Your expectations turn your mind into a pressure cooker,Pressure always finds its way out*

_When you turn your performance into a life-or-death situation, you are adding more energy to your mind._

*Pressure is a situation that can have significant and negative results if you don’t perform well; hence, performing under pressure. It feels like a life-or-death situation — your reputation, a relationship, your success or safety feel at risk*

_It's Also Essential We Understand That There's a huge difference between pressure and stress_

*"Your inability to differentiate stress from pressure can harm you."*

_Stress is when the demands of our environment outweigh our ability to respond._

*Our brain does not like being in control — it prefers predictable negative consequences over uncertain outcomes. Don’t let anxiety get in your way."*

_Focus on the moment; the present is the only sure thing. Take it easy; your life doesn’t depend on one performance._

*Your life is full of stress; you don’t need to add pressure to it.*

_Releasing the energy from your mind will help you relax and avoid a mental explosion._

*Hence,I Advise Individuals To Always Prepare For Pressure*

_Preparation is more than just practicing over and over._

*Actually, too much rehearsing can make you feel insecure. It’s like taking an exam; if you don’t stop reading your notes the morning you are about to take it, you’ll start mixing the concepts rather than learning more.*

_Preparation is also about building the right mindset._

*If You're To Arrive At your office by 7am and the distance from home is an Hour,Start your journey by 5am giving yourself an hour For Unseen circumstances.*

_An Interview is scheduled for 8am Arrive Before Hand To Calm Unnecessary Pressure You Might encounter_

*"You're Faced with a job with high reputation,never allow pressure from external force drive Your mind"*

_You cannot control external forces, but you can manage internal pressure_

*Pressure involves feelings of a ‘succeed or die’ type moment — when you’ve only got one shot to get it right.*

_It’s like being in the final interview for a job that can accelerate your career, but feeling that the entire world is watching the live feed of your interview._

*You can keep adding energy or choose to release the forces in your mind.*

*Mistakes and pressure are inevitable; the secret to getting past them is to stay calm.*

I Would Sincerely love every DMNCIANS to share their *#pressure experience*

_Tomorrow I would be sharing my *#pressure experience*
And Types Of Pressure and How to overcome pressure_

*This Is Your DMNC Series ����*

_Slide My DM For Questions And Contributions On Today's DMNC_

*Pls Don't Hesitate To Testify If You Got Value From Today's DMNC*

_I'm Hollis E. Idabor_
*Certified Mind Nutritionist*
+234 907 610 0863

_I Help Individual And Firms Attain Enviable Heights Via My Constructed Mind Formulas_

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Ebooks (novel, Inspirational Books And Other Literature) / V. Current Crises Faced By Humanity / Word Of The Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.