Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

ACP, Shogunle Refuses To Help NYSC Corper For Owning Iphone. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACP, Shogunle Refuses To Help NYSC Corper For Owning Iphone. (310 Views)

Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji / Edo Election: Police Arrest Corper For Election Malpractice / Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ACP, Shogunle Refuses To Help NYSC Corper For Owning Iphone. by kblex: 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
Assistant Commissioner of police, Abayomi Shogunle has refused to help NYSC Corp Member after discovering he was using an Iphone to tweet.

The Corp Member complained of delay in the payment of their alawee so, he asked for financial help from ACP, Shogunle but the reply he got was.

Other News: Twitter User Claimed He was Sacked by his Boss for Celebrating Buhari's Victory.

“Eya sorry about that. I was about requesting for your account details so as to enable me transfer something to you, then I saw the “Twitter for iPhone” at the bottom right of your tweet.”

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/02/acp-shogunle-refuses-to-help-nysc.html

(1) (Reply)

POSER: Why — And How — Did Little-known Party PCP Place Third In Presidential El / LIBERATION 2019: AGEGE Constituency Time For Change / Don’t Take Your Mandate For Granted, Bishop Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.