Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites (17856 Views)

Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch / Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service / FG Set To Employ 300,000 Graduates For 2nd Phase Of N-power Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites by AZeD1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
ImaIma1:

Instead of hating, try to applaud AkwaIbom state. The state has been growing consistently. We cannot say the same for many others
What's hating in a venture that is going to fail?
Re: Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites by ImaIma1(f): 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
AZeD1:

What's hating in a venture that is going to fail?

Why preempt that it will fail. What about being optimistic that it will be profitable to the state and help with unemployment?
Re: Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites by tizteezy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Cantonese:

Akpabio matter pain you oo!

This!
Well, for your information. I'm no politician nor a partisan citizen. I'm just telling you the reality which sadly, you've decided to turn a blind eye to.

If the government was that responsible, you probably wouldn't be here displaying your stupidity, but rather busy at your job.

BTW, I had no choice but to insult u a bit up there.

However, if u need my opinion, I'd say that senatorial district will miss an influential figure pulling strings for them.

The state in general will now have yes-men and Lady representing in the upper chambers who will probably only be interested in their pockets.

All the same, it's well
Re: Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites by AZeD1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
ImaIma1:

Why preempt that it will fail. What about being optimistic that it will be profitable to the state and help with unemployment?
You don't do business with emotions. If the state government had done proper feasibility studies, they would have known this.
Re: Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites by introvertme: 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Cantonese:

"they recently started gaining profit because of a change in management"

1. Study Emirates and see how an airline that started with less than 5 aircrafts in 1985 now boasts of close to 250 aircrafts.

2. Mismanagement is the problem with airlines e.g Laker airlines in 1981 in the UK that packed up. Also study Nigeria airways.

Air travel is very lucrative. Do not be discouraged. Let us all encourage our own so that this country can get better .

I agree.

Nigerian airways has been an abysmal failure though. Hopefully they'll pull through.

https://qz.com/africa/1331362/nigeria-air-a-national-airline-history-of-design-debt-trouble/
Re: Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites by ImaIma1(f): 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
AZeD1:

You don't do business with emotions. If the state government had done proper feasibility studies, they would have known this.

Let's wait and see instead of being a prophet of doom. We are tired of seeing fake prophets.
Re: Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites by goodyvin02(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
Abbeyme:
4000?

TO manage how many aircrafts and how many projected customers?

Maybe you mean 40 not 4000
i base in uyo, it's 400 not 4000
Re: Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites by Abbeyme: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
goodyvin02:

i base in uyo, it's 400 not 4000

thanks for the headsup!!
Re: Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites by onymodel(m): 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
Classickj:
is it ur employ

but it's my state naa grin grin grin
Re: Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites by Classickj(m): 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
Abbeyme:

Tell that to your father and show some decorum here!
am sure u ve no respect for other people parent.... I don't blame u, I blame ur parent for not training you
Re: Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites by Classickj(m): 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
onymodel:

but it's my state naa grin grin grin
really, am also from akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites by Cantonese: 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
introvertme:

I agree.

Nigerian airways has been an abysmal failure though. Hopefully they'll pull through.

https://qz.com/africa/1331362/nigeria-air-a-national-airline-history-of-design-debt-trouble/

But Nigeria airways no longer exist. Did you read the report on the colossal embezellment that happened there especially after Obasanjo handed over in 1979? Some of the former top executives are our present day political leaders. They were indicted in the reports.

What about Air Nigeria? Is there any hope?
Re: Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites by Timioladee(m): 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
Thank you...creating 4000 jobs We shouldn't just take hook, line and sinker what politicians say.
Re: Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites by introvertme: 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Cantonese:

But Nigeria airways no longer exist. Did you read the report on the colossal embezellment that happened there especially after Obasanjo handed over in 1979? Some of the former top executives are our present day political leaders. They were indicted in the reports.

What about Air Nigeria? Is there any hope?

They've been changing the name, it's still air Nigeria.

I doubt if there's any hope for Air Nigeria, they spent ridiculous amount of cash on branding. Expenses like that will bring the company down.

I haven't read the report, I'll check for it and read it.

There's no surprise there, probably explains why someone like Abdusalam abubabkar doesn't have any if his businesses listed on his Wikipedia page. He purchased a disco when GEJ was championing privatization, stuff like this go unnoticed by Nigerians.
Re: Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites by Abbeyme: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
Classickj:
am sure u ve no respect for other people parent.... I don't blame u, I blame ur parent for not training you

E pain u, abi. lol.

Next time dont talk to other people's parent anyhow. Lazy boy!
Re: Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites by Classickj(m): 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
Abbeyme:

E pain u, abi. lol.

Next time dont talk to other people's parent anyhow. Lazy boy!
y on earth will it pain, I ask u to grow up becos u don't ve sense @ all.... don't quote me back
Re: Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites by Cantonese: 7:19am On Mar 02, 2019
introvertme:

They've been changing the name, it's still air Nigeria.

I doubt if there's any hope for Air Nigeria, they spent ridiculous amount of cash on branding. Expenses like that will bring the company down.

I haven't read the report, I'll check for it and read it.

There's no surprise there, probably explains why someone like Abdusalam abubabkar doesn't have any if his businesses listed on his Wikipedia page. He purchased a disco when GEJ was championing privatization, stuff like this go unnoticed by Nigerians.

Surely just like all the discos are owned by the political leaders across all parties. Shamelessly lesser countries like Ethiopia and Kenya have projected their airlines very well and make plenty of profit. Yearly new aircrafts are added to increase their fleet. Ironically Nigerians patronise them more than national of other African countries. Some of them are licensed to operate from Abuja, Lagos, Enugu, Kano and Port harcourt airports owing to their popularity.

Hopefully we have have pure nationalists as leaders in this country someday and the glory of our country can rise again.

Kindly exchange information with me on air Nigeria if you have any.

Do have a great weekend.
Re: Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites by introvertme: 10:48am On Mar 02, 2019
Cantonese:

Surely just like all the discos are owned by the political leaders across all parties. Shamelessly lesser countries like Ethiopia and Kenya have projected their airlines very well and make plenty of profit. Yearly new aircrafts are added to increase their fleet. Ironically Nigerians patronise them more than national of other African countries. Some of them are licensed to operate from Abuja, Lagos, Enugu, Kano and Port harcourt airports owing to their popularity.

Hopefully we have have pure nationalists as leaders in this country someday and the glory of our country can rise again.

Kindly exchange information with me on air Nigeria if you have any.

Do have a great weekend.

Air Nigeria stopped operating in 2012 due to the debt they were facing. They fired hundreds of staffs because they couldn't pay salaries anymore.
Nigeria air has also suspended launch indefinitely , although the aviation minister claims $300 million will be spent from 2018 to 2020. sad
Re: Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites by Abbeyme: 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
Classickj:
y on earth will it pain, I ask u to grow up becos u don't ve sense @ all.... don't quote me back

Then you show the sense your parents gave you. If your parents had trained you , you won’t come on social media to cast aspersions on people you do not know.
Re: Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites by Cantonese: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
introvertme:

Air Nigeria stopped operating in 2012 due to the debt they were facing. They fired hundreds of staffs because they couldn't pay salaries anymore.
Nigeria air has also suspended launch indefinitely , although the aviation minister claims $300 million will be spent from 2018 to 2020. sad

The truth about our country is that corruption has eaten very deep into almost every facet and trust has beem completely eroded.

Everyday there is a new avenue to embezzle and the people in charge get more innovative everyday. Until an event like what Jerry Rawlings did in Ghana in 1980 takes place here, I am afraid moving forward is difficult.

The amount $300 million should not be an issue in a billion dollar industry like aviation when you talk about Nigeria. We should be able to boast of at least 50 aircrafts flying all over the world. Our airports are regarded as disgrace compared to other countries that had their independence like us. But the same word "corruption" will not permit it.

What are we going to do? Do we keep praying? We have the largest concentration of churches here. The amount of mosques can compare with Indonesia. Yet we are not moving. Politicians deceive us daily by telling us that our country is moving forward.

I sincerely hope that someone will take the aviation business seriously and good laws can be put in place to help out.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites by onymodel(m): 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Classickj:
really, am also from akwa ibom

Nda Ikpa Ado deie grin grin grin grin
Re: Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites by Classickj(m): 7:54am On Mar 04, 2019
onymodel:

Nda Ikpa Ado deie grin grin grin grin
am fine ooh, I be Lagos calabar boy
Re: Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites by McCharley1986(m): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
is it for only akwaibomites ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

should I retain or take this new job - pls advice / Cooking Gas Business Or Keke / Free Workforce Ability/aptitude Test Past Questions With Explained Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.