Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,382 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

Infinix X509 Dead - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X509 Dead (270 Views)

Infinix Zero 2 X509 Screen Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix X509 Dead by jinelectric11: 12:48am On Mar 01, 2019
So I have an infinix x509 and I accidentally bricked it while flashing it through SP flash. Now I tried re flashing it and now whenever I plug it in my laptop a notification pops that "USB device not recognized, The device you plugged in is probably malfunctioned ... "and the SP flash never detects it, and it is stuck at the state where everything is grayed out except the scatter file field. I have also attached the picture below. Anyone please help me

Re: Infinix X509 Dead by Physika(f): 1:18am On Mar 01, 2019
Get the official stable rom. Using the sp tool, format the phone, unplug it from the pc. Reconnect to the pc, using the sp tool download the preloader, bootimg and logo only. Disconnect from pc and wait for like 5mins. At this point you should be able to power on the phone, turn it off, reconnect to pc and download the remaining, wait some minutes and power on.

(1) (Reply)

Oneplus 7 Leaked Renders Hint Pop-up Selfie Camera & Triple Rear Cameras / Learn How To Forward Whatsapp Messages To More Than Five People On Whatsapp / Oppo Announces New ‘reno’ Smartphone Series Launching On 10th Of April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.