Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Linda Ikeji Spend Some Quality Time With Her Son Jayce, Shares Adorable Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Spend Some Quality Time With Her Son Jayce, Shares Adorable Photos (2394 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Spend Some Quality Time With Her Son Jayce, Shares Adorable Photos by Praizeupdates: 5:25am On Mar 01, 2019
Popular blogger and media influencer Linda Ikeji spend some bonding time with her son as she shares adorable photos and video with him having fun.

You like ?

Watch the video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/linda-ikeji-spend-some-quality-time-with-her-son-jayce-shares-adorable-photos/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: Linda Ikeji Spend Some Quality Time With Her Son Jayce, Shares Adorable Photos by Praizeupdates: 5:25am On Mar 01, 2019
Watch The Video Of Linda Ikeji and his son kissing on bed that got people talking >> HERE

Re: Linda Ikeji Spend Some Quality Time With Her Son Jayce, Shares Adorable Photos by miracle956: 5:48am On Mar 01, 2019
wow nice
Re: Linda Ikeji Spend Some Quality Time With Her Son Jayce, Shares Adorable Photos by kingphilip(m): 5:52am On Mar 01, 2019
How's this news??

It is expected of her to spend quality time with him now except she wants him to be calling her aunty instead of mummy
Re: Linda Ikeji Spend Some Quality Time With Her Son Jayce, Shares Adorable Photos by MelaninGold(f): 5:54am On Mar 01, 2019
The mom-son connection between the two of them is just beautiful. And Jayce is just cute boy. I wish for same with my kids.
Re: Linda Ikeji Spend Some Quality Time With Her Son Jayce, Shares Adorable Photos by Nickijoy(f): 6:33am On Mar 01, 2019
So adorable..
Re: Linda Ikeji Spend Some Quality Time With Her Son Jayce, Shares Adorable Photos by sinaj(f): 7:04am On Mar 01, 2019
Her baby is so adorable smiley

Million dollar baby grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Spend Some Quality Time With Her Son Jayce, Shares Adorable Photos by Rextizzle(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
sinaj:
Her baby is so adorable smiley
Million dollar baby grin
Sperm thief

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Spend Some Quality Time With Her Son Jayce, Shares Adorable Photos by Elnino4ladies: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
Who is the boy father

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Spend Some Quality Time With Her Son Jayce, Shares Adorable Photos by tohyorsih(f): 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
handsome bobo

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Spend Some Quality Time With Her Son Jayce, Shares Adorable Photos by MrAnele(m): 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
Cute

See my signature
Re: Linda Ikeji Spend Some Quality Time With Her Son Jayce, Shares Adorable Photos by MrAnele(m): 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
See my signature
Elnino4ladies:
Who is the boy father
wait lemme google the answer

See my signature
Re: Linda Ikeji Spend Some Quality Time With Her Son Jayce, Shares Adorable Photos by tohyorsih(f): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
tohyorsih:
handsome bobo
Re: Linda Ikeji Spend Some Quality Time With Her Son Jayce, Shares Adorable Photos by tohyorsih(f): 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
Tsholaye Jeremi
Elnino4ladies:
Who is the boy father
Re: Linda Ikeji Spend Some Quality Time With Her Son Jayce, Shares Adorable Photos by Tonyprisca: 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
Linda Today, Lora tomorrow
Una no fit kill me for here
Re: Linda Ikeji Spend Some Quality Time With Her Son Jayce, Shares Adorable Photos by Masterclass32: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
Cute boy.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Moonwalk Away As Rapper Megan Thee Stallion Gave Him Her Famous Ass / Mummy Ire, Brodashaggi, Official_mercyeke Pose As Balenciaga Gang / Kylie Jenner Puts Her Curves On Display In Black Bikini As She Vacations, Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.