Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. (3933 Views)

CALYX OS: Better Than Android And More Private Than IOS? / Samsung Just Acknowledged That Iphones Are More Valuable Than Android Phones / Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by ElRapido: 5:37am On Mar 01, 2019
Now both the iPhone and Android are incredibly advanced these days but I got ten reasons why you might want to pick up an iPhone over an Android here in 2019.

.1) The first reason why the iPhone is better than Android is Apple care and
customer support.

If you’re going to be buying a phone that’s close to $1000 or if you’re going to be up buying a pretty pricey iPhone then the Apple Care Support System is really good for those of you that break your phones or you need help with them.

The customer service is unmatched and this is one reason why I think that the iPhone is better even in 2019.

Although Android hardware has really caught up to the iPhone in my personal opinion, the support just cannot be beaten though. At Apple, you could just go into a store go into a Genius Bar, if you have any issues that will be rectified so that’s one of the major wins through here in 2019.

.2) The second reason why the iPhone is better than Android in 2019 is the cleaner experience out of the box.

The iPhone definitely comes with a cleaner experience out of the box, it’s got very minimal apps and you can pretty much delete a lot of the apps and just take them off your home screen altogether.

So for somebody who’s looking for a device just out of the box, ready to go, very simple and clean. The Apple iPhone doesn’t come with a lot of junk apps especially if you get a carrier branded phone, take for example the Moto G5 plus is an unlocked phone so that’s the best way to go for Android in my personal opinion if you’re looking for a clean experience.

But carrier branded phone such as the s8 does have junk apps on them that you have to hide or disabled no issues here with the iPhone on that.

.3) The third reason that makes the iPhone better than Android is encryption insecurity .

When you look at both devices, the iPhone is a more secure phone than the Android phone.
Now I’m not saying that it has more privacy features in terms of like security past lock codes, we know some Android phones have face unlock now, iris scanners, as well as many different combinations to get into your phone and lot of phones do have fingerprint scanners.

But I’m talking about the security measures like those from Apple, not just the on-device features. The iPhone is a little bit more secure and Android is more prone to malware so if you want a more secure, more private device for your files to be safe, the iPhone is the only way to go right now.

.4) Another thing that the iPhone does better than Android is the 3D touch system.

We still haven’t seen an Android phone implement this the same way Apple has. It does actually make things a lot more convenient so for example, if you go over into settings this is what you can use all the time. On 3D touch, you can easily just go to Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, cellular data, battery.

Now once you start using 3D touch, it’s really hard to go back to a phone that doesn’t use a 3D touch user interface, so 3D touch is definitely a win over the Android.

Now Android has had long presses for a long time but they don’t do much, you can just move icons around and some phones you can actually press up and it’s going to show you uninstall and stuff like that but it doesn’t do what much other than that.
Whereas on 3D touch, applications can be developed to support this even more so developers get on board in the future we’ll have even more applications to support 3d touch and to be honest it’s a really handy feature over here for the iPhone.

.5) Another reason why the iPhone is better than Android is the thinking abilities between other devices.

Let’s say if you got something like an iPad for example or you have a MacBook, your devices work extremely almost perfect in between each other, that is, using an Apple iPhone and an iPad or an iPhone and a Mac and things like that all together.

It’s just there’s no Android that goes between the windows computer in the same way that it does between the Apple and the Apple I mean it’s really well optimizing and the syncing experience cannot be beaten.

Now I’m not trying to sound Apple bias here, but this is just a fact of the matter like using these phones, they just work perfectly with the Mac and I tried it with Windows Phone and windows computer not the same.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by khalhokage(m): 5:58am On Mar 01, 2019
You're comparing a phone to an operating system.

18 Likes

Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by femmix112(m): 7:22am On Mar 01, 2019
khalhokage:
You're comparing a phone to an operating system.
not really a phone to an os but to all android phone so get dat.

Well check my signature
Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by TDonald: 8:12am On Mar 01, 2019
TRASH

Your Topic should be 9 reasons why the IPhone is better than TECNo and the GANG

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by Wilfem(m): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2019
I'll only agree with you on point number 3, and that's the fact that apple devices have a security advantage over android.
The rest are just rhetoric.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by Thebwoy: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2019
Reasons why android is better than iPhone

1. Android is cheap
2. Android devices are cheaper than apple devices
3. Android is more economically friendly than iPhone
4. You don't need to clear your savings when purchasing android unlike iPhone.
5. If your iPhone screen break, you fit use the repair money open provision store wey go fetch u better money
6. IPhone is damn costly, ordinary phone for such big amount
7. No memory card slot

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by Rubiesangel: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2019
iPhones are just overrated. I prefer my Tecno camon 11 pro.
TDonald:
TRASH

12 Likes

Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by TDonald: 9:19am On Mar 01, 2019
Rubiesangel:
iPhones are just overrated. I prefer my Tecno camon 11 pro.

Na your own wahala be that undecided

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by khalhokage(m): 9:44am On Mar 01, 2019
femmix112:

Well check my signature
And that makes better sense abi?
Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:01am On Mar 01, 2019
Nice one Op
Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by Jacktheripper: 10:27am On Mar 01, 2019
Android users abeg hide your face.
Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by earthsync(f): 11:41am On Mar 01, 2019
10. Yes thanks to iPhone it has helped those in Nigeria who suffer from poverty stricken mentality gain a sense of belonging. This apple logoed overpriced phone has helped boost the self esteem of some youths in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by bongolistik(m): 11:47am On Mar 01, 2019
earthsync:
10. Yes thanks to iPhone it has helped those in Nigeria who suffer from poverty stricken mentality gain a sense of belonging.
When a lady starts using phones to measure the sizes of pocket of others, we immediately decode where she belongs
Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by earthsync(f): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2019
bongolistik:
When a lady starts using phones to measure the sizes of pocket of others, we immediately decode where she belongs

Yeah from poverty stricken and dumb girls.
Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by dukeo(m): 11:53am On Mar 01, 2019
femmix112:

Well check my signature

You should rather have said IOS and Android OS devices

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
TDonald:
TRASH

not just Tecno though I've seen so many reviews where iPhone 6s plus of 2015 still outperformed 2018 galaxy S9. The only thing better on the s9 is simply display. Snapdragon 845 can't beat Apple A9 chip in day to day usage, you can hardly get a phone smoother than iPhone
Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Thebwoy:
Reasons why android is better than iPhone

1. Android is cheap
5. If your iPhone screen break, you fit use the repair money open provision store wey go fetch u better money
7. No memory card slot
no. 5 is a complete lie replacing iPhone parts is way way cheaper than most android phones like Samsung LG, Huawei etc. Have you seen someone who replaced his Samsung screen? Ask him how much.
IPhone is cost but has resale value.
If you decide to sell your second hand iPhone x of 2017 right now it will still be costlier than brand new Samsung note 9 of 2018 despite the fact that both phones launched at $1k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by NLbully(m): 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
lilbest4:
no. 5 is a complete lie replacing iPhone parts is way way cheaper than most android phones like Samsung LG, Huawei etc. Have you seen someone who replaced his Samsung screen? Ask him how much.
IPhone is cost but has resale value.
If you decide to sell your second hand iPhone x of 2017 right now it will still be costlier than brand new Samsung note 9 of 2018 despite the fact that both phones launched at $1k

Crawl back to your hole undecided

The only reason iPhone is better than Android is just that class it gives

Imagine someone celebrating "calls not occupying the whole screen" on iPhone when it has been on Android since Android 5.0

Jakujaku Overrated nonsense

5 Likes

Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by leonard002(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Only reason why I might purchase an iPhone is because of the prestige it gives its owner. Apart from that, it's simply an over priced piece of metal

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by TDonald: 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
lilbest4:
not just Tecno though I've seen so many reviews where iPhone 6s plus of 2015 still outperformed 2018 galaxy S9. The only thing better on the s9 is simply display. [s]Snapdragon 845 can't beat Apple A9 chip in day to day usage,[/s] you can hardly get a phone smoother than iPhone

MORE TRASH

3 Likes

Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by ZACHIE: 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
I have an iPhone and a Huawei Android.
I find myself using the Huawei 70%of the time more than the iPhone.
That tells me something: Android has better usability and friendliness than iPhone.
Team Android

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by Martinez39(m): 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
earthsync:
10. Yes thanks to iPhone it has helped those in Nigeria who suffer from poverty stricken mentality gain a sense of belonging. This apple logoed overpriced phone has helped boost the self esteem of some youths in Nigeria.
So on point.
Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by absool(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
ElRapido:
Now both the iPhone and Android are incredibly advanced these days but I got ten reasons why you might want to pick up an iPhone over an Android here in 2019.

.1) The first reason why the iPhone is better than Android is Apple care and
customer support.

If you’re going to be buying a phone that’s close to $1000 or if you’re going to be up buying a pretty pricey iPhone then the Apple Care Support System is really good for those of you that break your phones or you need help with them.

The customer service is unmatched and this is one reason why I think that the iPhone is better even in 2019.

Although Android hardware has really caught up to the iPhone in my personal opinion, the support just cannot be beaten though. At Apple, you could just go into a store go into a Genius Bar, if you have any issues that will be rectified so that’s one of the major wins through here in 2019.

.2) The second reason why the iPhone is better than Android in 2019 is the cleaner experience out of the box.

The iPhone definitely comes with a cleaner experience out of the box, it’s got very minimal apps and you can pretty much delete a lot of the apps and just take them off your home screen altogether.

So for somebody who’s looking for a device just out of the box, ready to go, very simple and clean. The Apple iPhone doesn’t come with a lot of junk apps especially if you get a carrier branded phone, take for example the Moto G5 plus is an unlocked phone so that’s the best way to go for Android in my personal opinion if you’re looking for a clean experience.

But carrier branded phone such as the s8 does have junk apps on them that you have to hide or disabled no issues here with the iPhone on that.

.3) The third reason that makes the iPhone better than Android is encryption insecurity .

When you look at both devices, the iPhone is a more secure phone than the Android phone.
Now I’m not saying that it has more privacy features in terms of like security past lock codes, we know some Android phones have face unlock now, iris scanners, as well as many different combinations to get into your phone and lot of phones do have fingerprint scanners.

But I’m talking about the security measures like those from Apple, not just the on-device features. The iPhone is a little bit more secure and Android is more prone to malware so if you want a more secure, more private device for your files to be safe, the iPhone is the only way to go right now.

.4) Another thing that the iPhone does better than Android is the 3D touch system.

We still haven’t seen an Android phone implement this the same way Apple has. It does actually make things a lot more convenient so for example, if you go over into settings this is what you can use all the time. On 3D touch, you can easily just go to Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, cellular data, battery.

Now once you start using 3D touch, it’s really hard to go back to a phone that doesn’t use a 3D touch user interface, so 3D touch is definitely a win over the Android.

Now Android has had long presses for a long time but they don’t do much, you can just move icons around and some phones you can actually press up and it’s going to show you uninstall and stuff like that but it doesn’t do what much other than that.
Whereas on 3D touch, applications can be developed to support this even more so developers get on board in the future we’ll have even more applications to support 3d touch and to be honest it’s a really handy feature over here for the iPhone.

.5) Another reason why the iPhone is better than Android is the thinking abilities between other devices.

Let’s say if you got something like an iPad for example or you have a MacBook, your devices work extremely almost perfect in between each other, that is, using an Apple iPhone and an iPad or an iPhone and a Mac and things like that all together.

It’s just there’s no Android that goes between the windows computer in the same way that it does between the Apple and the Apple I mean it’s really well optimizing and the syncing experience cannot be beaten.

Now I’m not trying to sound Apple bias here, but this is just a fact of the matter like using these phones, they just work perfectly with the Mac and I tried it with Windows Phone and windows computer not the same.

READ FULL ARTICLE: https://www.techvenge.net/2019/02/iphone-does-better-than-android.html

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44.
iPhone is not more secure, there have been several cases of people's iCloud being hacked .
2. you mentioned 3D touch system � have you seen heard or seen Google pixel 3?

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by Teeboi3611(m): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
[quote author=Thebwoy post=76241146]Reasons why android is better than iPhone

1. Android is cheap
7. No memory card slot

[Point number 1,2,3,4&6 what’re the differences?
Some ppl sha talk anyhow sha �]

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
Let me clear your iPhone mumu believe..first there is no iPhone or apple care for Africans and secondly samsung is rated at the most advanced while Apple might be a trillion dollars company but is not even top 50 cool
And also get your facts right okay, Apple is the most limiting or restrictive device in history, theres no even developer mode just imagine and also uncomparticble till you have an iTunes...
Get your facts right okay...#TeamSAMSUNG

3 Likes

Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
TDonald:

MORE TRASH
have you seen their single core benchmark score or seen someone who used the two? I am not talking about heavy usage
Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by seyeyu: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
fast
Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by Emmaway(m): 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
Clap for yourself
Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
lilbest4:
[s]not just Tecno though I've seen so many reviews where iPhone 6s plus of 2015 still outperformed 2018 galaxy S9. The only thing better on the s9 is simply display. Snapdragon 845 can't beat Apple A9 chip in day to day usage, you can hardly get a phone smoother than iPhone[/s]

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Na dust you dey yarn Bros!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8900181_87920378790271020c5baa88a04db59b7e13649d8642fajpegjpeg2f9cec0e369460cc421218372e59642ejpegjpegb45b952631bbe6934a4090a17771abcd_jpegae43d4bd549fd997d50f65deaa47bafb

What shall separate me from Huwaei?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. by Cletus77(m): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
Android fall screen break
Samsung fall e explode
Nokia Torch fall ground break
iPhone fall..the owner faint cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Joined The Red Mi Note 7 Club. / TECNO Boom J8 Full Review / Iphone 6. 64gb Forsale At 45k ( Very Negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.