Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria (1933 Views)

CBD OIL: Where to buy CBD OIL in Benin, Lagos, Portharcourt and Abuja / Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria / Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 6:59am On Mar 01, 2019
CONTACT BOYE ON 0806 590 2259 FOR YOUR PURE CBD OIL IN NIGERIA, WE DELIVER TO EVERY STATE IN THE COUNTRY

Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 7:04am On Mar 01, 2019
The beneficial health effects of CBD for the human body are coming more and more into social awareness, and so here are 5 reasons why you should use CBD on a daily basis.

1. CBD relieves anxiety
Although sometimes marijuana is linked to causing anxiety, it is usually THC that is responsible for this.
CBD, on the other hand, counteracts those anxiety-causing effects of THC, and is found to reduce anxiety on a whole. It is beneficial for both those that are anxiety prone and those that only suffer from anxiety rarely.

2. CBD reduces blood sugar levels
Studies as recent as 2013 have found that one of the ways that marijuana helps people regulate their weight is through regulating blood sugar levels. Studies found that marijuana users were less likely to develop diabetes in their life, despite the “munchies” that stoners talk about.

CBD regulates blood sugar levels and decreases the likelihood of developing diabetes.

3. CBD inhibits cancer cell growth
The cannabinoids in marijuana excite certain receptors that allow the body to produce pharmacological effects in the immune system and the central nervous system.
Cannabinoids have been found to act in this way to inhibit cancer cell growth. In fact, they are being used to decrease the size of tumors also, and for cancer-related side effects. This is a big deal!

4. CBD is non-psychoactive
CBD doesn’t contain the psychoactive properties of THC, and therefore can be used for its medicinal purposes without having to be high.
This is ideal for people wanting to use it medically, because they may not necessarily be interested in the recreational side of it.

This means that CBD is great for children too, whose parents want to give them the medicinal benefits of the plant without the high from THC.

5. CBD reduces chronic pain and inflammation
CBD reduces chronic pain by working with the endocannabinoid system which controls pain and inflammation.
Most diseases are probably going to come with some form of pain and inflammation, and CBD excites the exact receptors that deal with those symptoms.

This is what makes CBD effective in treating so many different illnesses.
It also contains so many preventative health measures.
Most of all, it is a natural way to treat ailments that have benefits without side effects.

CBD is so much more effective than pharmaceutical drugs for exactly this reason.

People can take CBD in many forms but the most popular is CBD oil, which is an oily extract solely made of CBD.

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by dante0147: 7:17am On Mar 01, 2019
How do I use it ? Sprinkle it on my joint?
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 7:20am On Mar 01, 2019
It is used orally.
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by hisgrace090: 7:37am On Mar 01, 2019
You forget to put the price here!
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 7:16am On Mar 07, 2019
please call/ whatsapp 0806 590 2259 for more information
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 10:00am On Apr 19, 2019
Call/ whatsap - Adeboye on 0806 590 2259 to place your order now
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 1:06pm On May 13, 2019
KIDS NEED CBD

Did you know C�B�D just isn’t for adults?

Our bodies have an endocannibinoid system
Our bodies need C�B�D .....
just like we need vitamin A, B & D!

So if you give your kiddos a multi vitamin, they should also have C�B�D oil.

Additional benefits from this oil for children:
-better mood
-better sleep
-less temper tantrums
-Better focus
-less sickness

C�B�D oil has changed our daily lives both physically, mentally & financially!

I love this stuff!���
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 7:24pm On May 14, 2019
*What is the difference between the 500mg and 750mg CBD Oils?*

Hempworx Pure Hemp Herbal Drops *500mg can be used for…*
• Adults with minor issues like periodic headaches, minor muscle aches, etc.
• Infants & Children
• Dogs/Cats500mg 1 dose (20 drops – approx. a full dropper) is 10mg

Most people do great with the 500mg and will never need the 750mg.

We recommend trying the 500mg first to see how it works for you!

Hempworx Pure Hemp Herbal Drops *750mg can be used for…*
• Adults suffering from:
• Insomnia
• Migraines
• Mental chemical imbalances (bipolar, schizophrenia)
• Depression
• Anxiety
• Chronic pain (fibromyalgia, MS, Lupus)
• Major inflammation issues (**remember inflammation is one of the main causes for most health issues…get rid of inflammation and you’ll get rid of the issue**)
• Children age 10+ with SEVERE health issues like:
• Autism
• Epilepsy
• ADHD
• Depression/suicidal (use “small” dosages first…don’t start with a full dosage. Even in these cases we still like to recommend starting at 500mg for children. Use your best judgement and consult your doctor.)
750mg 1 dose (20 drops – approx. a full dropper) is 15mg

**These are simply recommendations.**

Use your best judgment and consult your doctor with any concerns.
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 7:27pm On May 17, 2019
� � 7 things to consider when buying CBD oil:

1.) - Be sure you are using a quality product. Read the labels for additives, chemicals and unnecessary ingredients that dilute and destroy the product. Check lab results, COAs, mold + toxicity reports, gas and chromatography reports, etc.

2.) - Check extraction method - CO2 is best. Ethanol tends to leave behind solvents and residue in the oil. Check the source of the farm. Not all are compliant.

3.) - Check reviews! Some people get sick from taking a crappy CBD, others have phenomenal results- again quality matters. Check the return policy, not all CBD oil companies will refund you if you have a poor experience.

4.) - Serving suggestion varies based on the individual person. Some need 15mg a day and others need 30mg. Synthetic CBD requires a higher amount, (50mg / day) natural is typically lower. (20mg - 30mg)

5.) - Don’t be sold by marketing terms such as nanotechnology, liposomal, bioavailability etc - there is zero science backing this regarding CBD.

6.)- Full spectrum will likely give better results (the therapeutic range is much wider) VS a CBD only product but if you’re worried about drug testing then get a CBD only product as the THC in the full spectrum can show up on a drug test.

7.) - The only brand I know that meets these requirements is HempWorx.
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
Pure 100% hempworx CBD oil available in Nigeria in both Natural and Peppermint Flavour

1 Share

Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
Place your order now

Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2019
**HOW TO USE CBD OIL***

You need to build up the receptors in your body so it starts accepting the oil to work. Taking too much too quick can shock your body and cause the receptors to shut down.
To start....
Only take 2 drops in the morning and 2 drops in the early evening (I take mine between 6:30-7:30)
Continue this serving for a week. Then every 4-6 days you can add another drop with each dose.
When you get up to 5 drops in the morning and 5 drops in the evening evaluate how you feel. Stay at 5 drops twice daily for 10-14 days and evaluate how you feel. If you feel you need more increase a drop at a time twice daily every few days till you feel it’s working. Then stay at that dose. After awhile you may be able to back down a drop at a time to see if you continue to feel ok at the lower dose because your body is accepting the oil.
I was up to 14 drops twice daily after about 10 weeks and now down to 4 drops twice daily as my body adjusted to it.

Just put it in your mouth under the tongue.... (Count out the drops as you look in a mirror.)
Hold it under tongue for 30-45 seconds before swallowing. Don’t eat or drink for at least 15 minutes. If you take any meds make sure you take 1 1/2 hrs before or after oil. During the next few weeks drink plenty of water throughout the day to help flush toxins from your body.
Half your body weight in ounces is recommended.
The more water the better.
With this oil the key is to use LOW amounts and build up by taking SLOWLY.
MORE IS NOT BETTER WHEN TAKING CBD OIL.
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by SkyeAyers: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
I was also interested to know where exactly would I be able to get the location of the CBD oil in Nigeria, I needed the info before I started using CBD salves from their site. Let's hope I can further gain knowledge.
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 9:24am On Dec 24, 2019
You mean, you need you need an office location where you can buy Cbd oil?
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by DeanTekashi: 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
I much prefer regular nicotine stuff for my vape, sometimes you just want to smoke a mango grin I usually buy it on https://vapingdaily.com/
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
POTENT CBD OIL FOR SALE IN NIGERIA

Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
To place your order now, call/ whatsapp Boye on 0806 590 2259..
We deliver to every part of Nigeria

Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 7:49am On Jun 06, 2020
boysn:
Place your order now

Call/ whatsapp 0806 590 2259 to place your order now
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 10:45am On Jun 07, 2020
*How is it that this one product - CBD oil - does so much?* ��‍♀

♻♻♻♻♻

The answer is simple...

*CBD does not do the work!*

✅ *CBD signals the body to do the work.*

When we supplement our bodies with Cannabinoids and feed our Cannabinoid receptors, our Endogenous Cannabinoid System begins to work properly and begins to self regulate and self correct.

CBD isn’t a quick fix.

CBD isn’t a bandaid.

*CBD is aiding to restore a system in your body that is deficient.*

This system is responsible for pain management, inflammation and immunity.
���������
Check out the importance of cbd oil in your body support system.
You already have cannabinoids produced in your body system , which is known as endocanabinoid. It helps your body system work normally and naturally. However the deficiency of endocanabinoid results to setbacks like pains, Inflammation, insomnia ,sickness etc. Endocanabinoid signals the body to work naturally to fight those invaders. Bringing the body the to a balance called homeostasis. When you take CBD oil it go to join the the internally produced oil signaling your body receptors that have been stagnated to do its work.
Put it this way, when the police is in a shoot with criminals it is only logical to call for back up to win the war. Without the call for backup the whole team would be defeated. This is why it is very important consume CBD oil. If your internal CBD can no longer protect your body, the external one would gladly help.
The endocanabinoid system is like a guard always watching over your body, ready to take action any time there is a disturbance. CBD is the ammunition your body needs to fight invaders, that is the reason why it is a one size fits all. In conclusion, CBD OIL helps, supports, improves and enhances your general health and wellbeing.
*So help your endocannabinoid system to help you, try CBD Hempwork,* *it may be just what your body needs.*✅��������
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
Keep the orders coming in...

Call or whatsapp Boye on 0806 590 2259

Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2020
We offer free delivery for every order now

Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by emmanuilteleshe(m): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
I usually order CBD oil from the USA. I’ve tried a local one until my friend recommended me one website where you can order from the states. I would say there is a big difference in quality compared to the local one. They try to keep their THC level under 0,3%, which is important for me. Also, they have a huge variety of products that contain CBD oil. Recently I’ve ordered some vape cartridges. After trying it, I’m never switching back to the local CBD oil or to smoking cigarettes. If you don’t mind waiting for the delivery try to order on knockoutcbd.com.
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
*How is it that this one product - CBD oil - does so much?* ��‍♀

♻♻♻♻♻

The answer is simple...

CBD does not do the work!

✅ *CBD signals the body to do the work.*

When we supplement our bodies with Cannabinoids and feed our Cannabinoid receptors, our Endogenous Cannabinoid System begins to work properly and begins to self regulate and self correct.

CBD isn’t a quick fix.

CBD isn’t a bandaid.

*CBD is aiding to restore a system in your body that is deficient.*

This system is responsible for pain management, inflammation and immunity.
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 7:31am On Jan 31, 2021
PROMO IS ON AGAIN. BUY 2 BOTTLES OF HEMP OIL AND GET 1 FREE.

OFFER VALID WHILE STOCK LASTS.

2 BOTTLES OF HEMP OIL - #66,000 , GET 1 EXTRA

CALL 08065902259 NOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER..

WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOORSTEP ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by OliviaNell: 10:42am On Apr 10, 2021
Hi! I am truly sorry to read this, and I wish you a speedy rehabilitation. It is very important to find a good doctor who can understand your situation and help you. For me personally, CBD Oil is also an effective remedy

(1) (Reply)

LIQUID SOAP 5 LITRES @ 1,500 / 6 Of The Most Interesting Diseases To Have Ravaged Humanity / 10 Amazing Creatures In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.