Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,359 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Tamar Braxton Says She Is Visiting Nigeria For Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tamar Braxton Says She Is Visiting Nigeria For Her Birthday (738 Views)

Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts / Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] / Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tamar Braxton Says She Is Visiting Nigeria For Her Birthday by dachiwater: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2019
Tamar Braxton who recently confirmed that she is dating a Nigerian, has disclosed that she will be visiting Nigeria for her birthday celebration.Tamar Braxton who disclosed that she will be visiting Lagos, Nigeria for her birthday, wrote via Instagram;

I think I will spend my birthday in Lagos ��!!! Who’s coming? 

Watch her video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/01/tamar-braxton-says-she-is-visiting-nigeria-for-her-birthday/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Tamar Braxton Says She Is Visiting Nigeria For Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2019
Make she come....when she see plenty fine guys around her her head will be turninoninown...
And hopefully help the bet 9ja guy wey dey always spam our threads
Re: Tamar Braxton Says She Is Visiting Nigeria For Her Birthday by donstan18: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2019
Coming to Nigeria to celebrate her birthday or to spread legs for men?

This is why I will continue to respect virgin ladies.
Re: Tamar Braxton Says She Is Visiting Nigeria For Her Birthday by Oldiesgoodies(f): 9:20am On Mar 01, 2019
It's expected,Her new bobo is Nigerian

(1) (Reply)

I Turned My Ex Into A Prostitute To Make Money For Me – Shatta Wale / The Queen Of North-south College Of Health Technology Ajasse-ipo, Kwara State / Femi Otedola Flashes Back To His Daughter's, Temi Birthday With This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.