Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Lasting Freedom In Christ Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lasting Freedom In Christ Jesus (175 Views)

You Are Untouchable In Christ Jesus. See How... / Hajia Binta Faruk Conversion To Life in Christ Jesus / Unlocking My New Dawn Heritage In Christ - Bishop Dr. David O. Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lasting Freedom In Christ Jesus by ochibuogwu5: 8:40am On Mar 01, 2019
Some people BELIEVED in Jesus Christ but they did not continue in his words hence they departed from HIS PRESENCE because there strength failed them or there human expectations of miracles failed them;
look at this
"Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If you CONTINUE in MY WORD, then are you my disciples INDEED;

32 And you shall KNOW the TRUTH, and the TRUTH shall make you FREE" {John 8:31-32 KJV}

This is the FREEDOM that is ETERNAL; for the NEXT 100 YEARS, till death EVEN until ETERNITY, you will NEVER RETURN TO SIN/SINFUL LIVING/CONDEMNATION/YOUR PAST VOMIT because "It is the Holy Spirit who will keep you HOLY, SPOTLESS, WITHOUT SIN till JESUS CHRIST returns AGAIN" {1 Corinthians 1: 8, John 14:16, Phil.2:12-13}

ABBAH FATHER, we pray for your Grace to CONTINUE in YOUR WORD so that your truth will sanctify us and set us free INDEED through the manifest power of your HOLY SPIRIT in JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.
Great Grace Brethren!!!

(1) (Reply)

Be Selective / Message To The Philadelphia Church / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/03/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.