Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Honest Solskjaer� Keeps Me Hungry �: Lukaku - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Honest Solskjaer� Keeps Me Hungry �: Lukaku (248 Views)

Bringing C. Ronaldo Back Was The Wrong Decision- Ex-man United Boss Solskjaer / Chichi Igbo Keeps Mum On Child Photos She Posted Online / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honest Solskjaer� Keeps Me Hungry �: Lukaku by WUNEXY(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2019
Romelu Lukaku says he is enjoying working with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at Manchester United because the manager keeps the striker "hungry".

Lukaku scored twice on Wednesday to end his six-game goalless streak in the English top-flight to guide United to a 3-1 win over Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park.

Man Utd have now recorded 12 wins from 15 games since Solskjaer was put in charge in December on an interim basis until the end of the season.

The Red Devils' resurgence under the former striker has prompted calls for United to appoint him on a permanent contract and Lukaku is the latest to voice his admiration for Solskjaer......
Click here to read full details :
https://www.unclewaley.ml/2019/02/honest-solskjaer-keeps-me-hungry-lukaku.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Best Tips 2-8odds / Top Tweets On Appointment Of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer As United’s Full-time Manager / 1xbet Deposit And Win BMW Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.