Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts After Rukky Sanda Unfollowed Her On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts After Rukky Sanda Unfollowed Her On Instagram (2540 Views)

Actress Rukky Sanda Looking Amazing In Beautiful Photos / Rukky Sanda Bares Massive Cleavage In New Photo / Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts After Rukky Sanda Unfollowed Her On Instagram by MhizMuna: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2019
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh and her colleague Rukky Sanda, used to be the envy of other celebrities because of their close relationship. They even came together to donate the sum of N1 million to cancer patient, Funmi Lawal in 2012.

However, the relationship the duo once shared has been severed as they have now turned to cat and dog. A concerned fan who noticed Rukky has unfollowed Tonto on Instagram called Tonto’s attention and she replied saying, ”Who cares (laughs) it’s a very free world honey”

See their exchange below;

https://www./2019/03/tonto-dikeh-reacts-after-rukky-sanda.html
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
CC Seun

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts After Rukky Sanda Unfollowed Her On Instagram by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2019
cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts After Rukky Sanda Unfollowed Her On Instagram by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2019
I don't know how this concerns me

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts After Rukky Sanda Unfollowed Her On Instagram by lummy247: 11:42am On Mar 01, 2019
All I see is her over edited picture.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts After Rukky Sanda Unfollowed Her On Instagram by Jessyjack(f): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
how does irrelevant things like this even become news to the extent of gracing the front page..... are we this jobless in Nigeria
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts After Rukky Sanda Unfollowed Her On Instagram by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Who is the Rukky sanda?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts After Rukky Sanda Unfollowed Her On Instagram by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
angry jobless bloggers seeking attention upandan shocked I blame the viewers who give these guys attention

If you get verified Nigerian Adsense Abeg reach me,
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts After Rukky Sanda Unfollowed Her On Instagram by tohyorsih(f): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
na their wahala be dat. awon olosho is my job
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts After Rukky Sanda Unfollowed Her On Instagram by tammyboy1(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
that fan is the most jobless human on earth
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts After Rukky Sanda Unfollowed Her On Instagram by Tonyprisca: 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
angry jobless bloggers seeking attention upandan shocked I blame the viewers who give these guys attention

If you get verified Nigerian Adsense Abeg reach me,
I blame you the most for given them the attention that they seek by opening the thread
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts After Rukky Sanda Unfollowed Her On Instagram by festusparkz419(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Who is the Rukky sanda?

Tonto Dike Manager

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts After Rukky Sanda Unfollowed Her On Instagram by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Bloggers sud know some tins are not just blog worthy, like dis

(1) (Reply)

Shirtless Davido Shows Off His DJ Skills At An Event (photos) / Nollywood Actress Twearks Mercilessly To Niola Omo Rapala Song (video) / Today Mark 2 Years You Left This Earth Aishat Abimbola ”Omoge Campus”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.