Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Leah’s Mother Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Free Her Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah’s Mother Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Free Her Daughter (307 Views)

IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect / U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians / Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leah’s Mother Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Free Her Daughter by cheerfulpraise: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2019
Mrs Rebecca Sharibu, the mother of Leah, the only Christian Dapchi Girl still in the hands of Boko Haram has congratulated President Muhammadu Buhari on his re-election by Nigerians on the 23rd February, 2019.

Mrs. Sharibu who spoke exclusively with our correspondent on phone from Dapchi also called on the President Buhari not to forget her daughter as he celebrates his victory.>> http://thenationonlineng.net/leahs-mother-congratulates-buhari-asks-him-to-free-her-daughter/

Rebecca Sharibu has also appealed to Boko Haram insurgents who are still holding her daughter in captivity to release her unconditionally, just as she reminded Mr. President to fulfil his promise to rescue her daughter from the insurgents.>> http://thenationonlineng.net/leahs-mother-congratulates-buhari-asks-him-to-free-her-daughter/

“I am grateful to all Nigeria who participated in the election. We are also grateful that the election was peaceful. From the beginning, people felt that there will be problem but it didn’t happen. We are also happy that the President won the election. On behalf of myself and my family, we congratulate President Muhammadu Buhari and pray for God to give him the desired wisdom to rule the country.>> http://thenationonlineng.net/leahs-mother-congratulates-buhari-asks-him-to-free-her-daughter/

“I want to remind the President that, as he celebrates his victory, he should not forget that Leah is still in the hands of Boko Haram. As for me, my heart is heavy because I have>>http://thenationonlineng.net/leahs-mother-congratulates-buhari-asks-him-to-free-her-daughter/

1 Share

Re: Leah’s Mother Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Free Her Daughter by Nbote(m): 11:04am On Mar 01, 2019
She should b in d streets celebrating PMB's victory as well... We will no longer cry more than d bereaved

2 Likes

Re: Leah’s Mother Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Free Her Daughter by nwanyionitsha: 11:54am On Mar 01, 2019
Nbote:
She should b in d streets celebrating PMB's victory as well... We will no longer cry more than d bereaved
Yes.
I won't be surprised she may even have voted the buhari or verbally supported him.

1 Like

Re: Leah’s Mother Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Free Her Daughter by ashacot: 11:56am On Mar 01, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Yes. You will be surprised she even voted the buhari.
What then is your business?
Re: Leah’s Mother Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Free Her Daughter by nwanyionitsha: 11:57am On Mar 01, 2019
ashacot:

What then is your business?
And what is your business with my comment.? I didn't quote you.
Re: Leah’s Mother Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Free Her Daughter by AtikuMeansJobs: 11:59am On Mar 01, 2019
ATIKU IS OUR PRESIDENT

WE REJECT POVERTY IN JESUS NAME...

AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Leah’s Mother Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Free Her Daughter by DauraIsAGoal: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nothing concern us

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Poll Results: We’ve Presented Atiku’s Grievances To Buhari –abdusalami / APC Not Jimi Plays Ethnic Politics. / Election "Distraction" Reportedly Going On In A Unit In Rivers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.