Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari (1341 Views)

Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians / Umar Ridwan Sacked For Supporting Buhari / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by frommee0: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2019
Man Reportedly lost his job after supporting Buhari in the 2019 general Elections.

The man revealed he was congratulating a friend when he got his sack letter.

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/man-losts-his-driving-job-for-supporting-buhari/

Cc ;Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by baliyubla: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2019
Boss should have framed you up and arrested you, Lucky he only sacked you. No one wants an enemy within.

8 Likes

Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:27am On Mar 01, 2019
The boss is fool

3 Likes

Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by nwanyionitsha: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2019
You go soon know. Let him get another job. The economy is booming. There are jobs everywhere.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by Randy100: 11:29am On Mar 01, 2019
Good for you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by Oyindidi(f): 11:31am On Mar 01, 2019
Welcome to the next level. grin

Finalboss, what were you saying yesterday?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by TooMuchStuff: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2019
I hope he ceased your February's Salary join sef...!

Ya oga knows the pain he goes tru just to pay ya salary becks of Mr Lifeless.... And dey dia 'laff him corner''

10 Likes

Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by SouthEastFacts: 11:37am On Mar 01, 2019
Kpele.

I am glad it is your brother that did that to you, if not the vultures would have flooded here insulting their seniors.

5 Likes

Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by penplus: 11:38am On Mar 01, 2019
Whatever a man sows so shall he reap

Stop lamenting!

7 Likes

Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by Bizmagnet: 11:38am On Mar 01, 2019
The boss just launched you to the next level. Keep faith!

Election is almost gone guys but your business and ideas are more inportant to me. Get your website/blog/software today. Check my signature for my contacts.

1 Like

Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by Nbote(m): 11:56am On Mar 01, 2019
Oga stop lying.. Was it while u were congratulating a colleague dat d letter was quickly typed and served to U? How come d friend U were congratulating wasn't also given d sack?
f U were given d sack letter while congratulating a friend dat means d letter had already been typed and waiting for U... U were going to get d sack even before

8 Likes

Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by Nairatrend: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
angry
Nbote:
Oga stop lying.. Was it while u were congratulating a colleague dat d letter was quickly typed and served to U? How come d friend U were congratulating wasn't also given d sack?
f U were given d sack letter while congratulating a friend dat means d letter had already been typed and waiting for U... U were going to get d sack even before
Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by MrAnele(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lies from the pit of Valhalla... He's just looking for attention

See my signature
Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by finalboss(m): 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
Oyindidi:
Welcome to the next level. grin
Finalboss, what were you saying yesterday?
hehehe, me i dunno o.
Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
Enjoy your next level..

The boss did well...pikin wey dey carry for back no no say the journey far.

Buhari said this next four years would be tougher...lol
Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
The boss must be an ipob
Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by Oyindidi(f): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
finalboss:
hehehe, me i dunno o.
OK, if you say so
Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by NLandIsHypocrit: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
you lost your job and not your life for supporting misery and you're here lamenting for cheap sympathies, thunder fire you join for the sack.
Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by lastempero: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
So you where just supporting the lifeless one without understanding the concept of next level.
Na your next level be that.

1 Like

Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by helinues: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
The election may be the trigger..

You were due already
Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by onatisi(m): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You go soon know. Let him get another job. The economy is booming. There are jobs everywhere.
The jobs you created ,abi?
Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by Pekele007: 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
That's very good.

He should go and get a job from Buhari farm. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by McCoy662(m): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
which door will open your wife will soon leave you self. infact, go and die!!!
Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by McCoy662(m): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
infact, I need ur ex boss number, I need to thank him in a special way.
Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by Asshurbanipal: 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
Next level of hunger for you
Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by Otuegbe: 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
go and collect 10k from osibanjo. that one will help you start your life again.
Re: Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
You were naive not have noticed your oga's body language next time learn to tame your mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Richer Than Dubai, But Her Leaders Are Corrupt - UAE Man Says / Facts About IBADAN / Where Is Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.