Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos (36924 Views)

Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2019
It was earlier reported how a man was killed by cultists in the latest gang war between Black Axxe confraternity, popularly called Aiye, and their Eiye rivals which happened last week in Benin city, Edo state.

The deceased who was alleged to belong to a rival cult group, was hacked to death by the cultists in front of his shop (a car wash) along Upper Sokponba Road in Benin City.

He was left in the pool of his blood to die after the gruesome attack. His corpse was later deposited at the Central Hospital morgue in Benin City.

A video has emerged showing the moment he was killed in broad daylight. Watch it below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/the-moment-man-was-hacked-to-death-by-cultists-in-benin-edo-state.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2019
Genesis 9:6

In summary,if you kill you will be killed.

I remember one headline that made FP here three years ago.
The guy was shot by cultists
The op painted the story so sadly that even me I nearly cried
Big boy,good job,three kids,parked his car and was shot randomly.
I saw rips plenty with enough swear I just dey laugh
Nairalanders just dey cry that day
But e sweet me die
Because way back for school he was a known killer
He was so brutal he dealt with me at will
My fear for him was so great I had my car keys at his mercy.
A known cultist,an assassin hiding behind government immunity.
At the end wey he forget all him past karma caught up.

Mr stabber, well done, write your will down is all I'll say and make peace with God. You must go the same way
Mr stabbee rest in peace if your hands dey clean
Upcoming stabbers and stabbee make una buckle up
I await your news here on nairaland

Say no to cultism.

BTW our agencies dey mess up. That video has a source na. Trace am na. I weak

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos by Nbote(m): 11:52am On Mar 01, 2019
Some of dis cultists sef.. U claim strong man and den wen war start U still fall... What exactly have U gained or where exactly is d strength in Dat?

13 Likes

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos by B3sty(m): 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hmmm.
Edo and Cultism.
Say No To Cultism My Dear Brothers and Sister.
May God Help Us All Against any Form of Untimely Deaths...
Amen.

9 Likes

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos by Praisesongz: 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
Say no to cultism

2 Likes

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos by Emekus92(m): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Joining a Group that has no positive Benefit.

He die well

14 Likes

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos by calculator123(m): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
this news just dey sweet me

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos by calculator123(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
Makecoolcash0:
See details below
bloody scammer

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos by calculator123(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
Makecoolcash0:
See details below
bloody scammer
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos by fiercehillz(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
Upper boys... I am not surprised.
Person go use him hand buy death in the name of belonging.

Who don gain from cultism before

Who?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos by mastermaestro(m): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
Where were his fellow idiotic comrades when he was wasted? Oh they ran away like the cowards that they are.
Just wait, they will soon flood this thread shouting 'egede' and 'dodorima'. Thunder will fire and scatter all those who will come here to shout, scream or promote stupid egede and dodorima.

Cultists will always end badly, inevitably in hell.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos by Corrosiveman(m): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
Bet9ja1020:
[color=#000099][/color]see below
SCAMMER
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos by Iyajison: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
I still can't get the reason why human being with normal senses will choose to join useless gang....

If u must join cult or be an occult member, join Illuminati....rest in hell
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos by mrkings84(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
I tot Edo/Benin people are known for yahoo yahoo things? Wen did they venture into and mastered cult profession like my brothers in Rivers and Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos by Pabloosas(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
Benin
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos by abiaumo(m): 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Life goes on...

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos by TechCapon(m): 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Shibaraba:
Genesis 9:6

In summary,if you kill you will be killed.

I remember one headline that made FP here three years ago.
The guy was shot by cultists
The op painted the story so sadly that even me I nearly cried
Big boy,good job,three kids,parked his car and was shot randomly.
I saw rips plenty with enough swear I just dey laugh
Nairalanders just dey cry that day
But e sweet me die
Because way back for school he was a known killer
He was so brutal he dealt with me at will
My fear for him was so great I had my car keys at his mercy.
A known cultist,an assassin hiding behind government immunity.
At the end wey he forget all him past karma caught up.

Mr stabber, well done, write your will down is all I'll say and make peace with God. You must go the same way
Mr stabbee rest in peace if your hands dey clean
Upcoming stabbers and stabbee make una buckle up
I await your news here on nairaland

Say no to cultism.

BTW our agencies dey mess up. That video has a source na. Trace am na. I weak
link to the thread you mentioned.
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Evil people everywhere....

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos by WIZGUY69(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
All the best for them
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
mrkings84:
I tot Edo/Benin people are known for yahoo yahoo things? Wen did they venture into and mastered cult profession like my brothers in Rivers and Lagos?

Lolz....when did cultism take root in Rivers?

2 Likes

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
TechCapon:
link to the thread you mentioned.
Link for what? He had a wife and kids for Christ's sake. Let the dead remain dead

4 Likes

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos by slawomir: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
Stupid birds

Clip them all

Dodorima to my brothers

African map is the logo and black is the colour

One for Seven

3 Likes

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos by dannytoe(m): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
How many times will they post this on nairaland.
This news was on front-page last week

4 Likes

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos by lonelydora: 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
Cultism doesn't pay nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Kidnappers Caught In Benin City Forest (Video) / Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo / Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.