Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Tambuwal Didn't Visit Wamako - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Didn't Visit Wamako (596 Views)

Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Moment Senator Wamako Disagreed With Wike For Saying He Lost Because Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal Didn't Visit Wamako by Frankiss44(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2019
The picture being circulated in the media that Tambuwal bowed to Wamako is a lie and has already been debunked by the sokoto government.. The mods here just take delight in pushing unverified info to the front page and it is bad

Re: Tambuwal Didn't Visit Wamako by Gucciboss: 11:44am On Mar 01, 2019
Lol.. Politics
Re: Tambuwal Didn't Visit Wamako by zlantanfan: 11:52am On Mar 01, 2019
Their was a bow

That page doesn't even have an official Facebook confirmation let alone date posted, how then do we believe this
Re: Tambuwal Didn't Visit Wamako by Frankiss44(m): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
zlantanfan:
Their was a bow

That page doesn't even have an official Facebook confirmation let alone date posted, how then do we believe this

Even when you are seeing the written denial you are still asking questions

(1) (Reply)

My Fight Is Not Against Buhari, My Fight Is For Equity- Reno Omokri / See How Fulanis Destroyed Hausa Tribe And Made The Hausa People Their Slaves. / Buhari And His "Destruction" Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.