Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Please Is There Any Nairalander That Also Play GOP3. (governor Of Poker Live Gam - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Please Is There Any Nairalander That Also Play GOP3. (governor Of Poker Live Gam (742 Views)

Advantages Of Online Poker For Beginners / Poker - For Beginners And Pros / From Manicurist To Millionaire. How Poker Changed His Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Is There Any Nairalander That Also Play GOP3. (governor Of Poker Live Gam by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
Please since years of playing GOP3. I have never met a single Nigerian there, please is there any one from this forum there.

GOP3 is a game of cards played with virtual money, I have been playing for 3years and it's so interesting I play for like 9hours daily (not exaggerating). You can decide to buy virtual money with real money though.

You can connect with people all over the world, and the game is quite interesting, and if you feel like download it it's a free app on play store and App Store (iOS)

If you'd like to join please use my referral code below so I can get free chips too tongue When you play.

Thanks

If it's possible I'd like this on front page. I'd like to connect with Nigerians there.
Mynd_44, lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Experts Will Soon Decide If Gaming Addiction Is To Become An Official Disorder / Maskgun Multiplayer FPS Android Gameplay | June New Update | Maskgun FPS V2.33 # / WOW! 10000 Kill Maskgun | Maskgun Multiplayer Gameplay #88

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.