Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh (23561 Views)

Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With / Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh / How Obasanjo, Nuhu Ribadu, Ezekwesili Destroyed Nigeria’s Democracy – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by wazirmichika1(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Our problems are not fighting corruption
But let him work for Nigeria
And also employ people
Not all Muslim but also Christian
Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by Agugbadin: 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
All the recovered looted funds what has he done with it, the fund grew legs and walked into private accounts

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by Okuda(m): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
what happens when Buhari leaves pffice? does he bring another Buhari who he think would be like him or would our dear "anti-corruption" slogan just die like that?
Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by blujoi(m): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
Tales by moonlight!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
Person wey get dementiagrin

All he does is sign wherever Daura or Abba Kyari tells him to sign
Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by Faabets: 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
See Prove Below

Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by Boss13: 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
That’s not what we want. He should resuscitate the economy he threw into recession. We are tired of the poverty
Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by lexy2014: 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Rolandonyi:
Exactly why we wanted him in for a second term. He is the only one that can stand them toe to toe.

Y didn't he do it in his first term? Wasn't that d promise made in 2015?
Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by Emvicprints1: 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
Next level please
Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by akoaki(m): 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
Dannyset:
grin

Imagine Atiku begging Buhari to unfreeze looters account, and you think we didn't dodge a bullet by rejecting him.

No more room for corruption in Nigeria.
O to ge

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by erosimo(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
this one want to start again like david tam west said in 2015 that buhari will reduce oil price to #45
Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by EduConsults2019: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
We need to take things easy in Nigeria. May God show us the better way to put this nation forward.

You can upgrade your OND, Advanced Diplomas, HND, CIMA, ICAN, CIBN, ACCA, IDPM to BSc in 12 Months with about 50% scholarship. Upgrading your national diploma result is not too difficult in the present condition of Nigeria Educational System.

Send your full name, qualification, state of residence, Contact phone, Email ID and 1st and 2nd choice course to 09026858400.

Admission is on now.

NYSC Mobilisation guaranteed for all successful graduates.
Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by adekalumichael: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
Once the looted funds is recovered, let it be invested in viable infastructures to enable job creation.
Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by Alejob: 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kaycee9242:

do u have New Age power bank? 22,500mph that has LED where the percentage shows.

I have this Sir, equally good with 1 year guarantee

Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by cybriz82(m): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
maybachmusic:
This stale anti corruption shlt ain't selling again

No looter in his govt has smelt prosecution

undecided undecided

Help me tell them... More over sheybi d money na our money mek him live am for them we dash them...n face d important issue...
Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by Kaycee9242(m): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
Alejob:

I have this Sir, equally good with 1 year guarantee
does it av led? and what is d battery mph
Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by wambosamuel1980: 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
Tony statement should be branded as isolated pancreative cancer statement.
Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by BiafraIsFree: 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
Only APC claiming happiness.

I believe all those lost their love ones because of APC and Fulani herdsmen and Python dance are happy too Maybe there is another definition of sadness.

INEC is the most corrupt government agency in the zoo.

Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by Alejob: 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kaycee9242:

does it av led? and what is d battery mph

20,000mAh for just 6k....it has 4led to indicate battery level
Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by somehow: 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hopefully they won't kill him before then.
Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by Basher8583: 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
slawomir:
Old story

Mean while guys help me out

Please guys my lecturer gave me an assignment to find out exactly the name of the song this guy was actually dancing to

Please help it carries fifty marks

The song is called Free Madness by Terry G

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by hisexcellency34: 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
The same people who almost killed him then

somehow:
Hopefully they won't kill him before then.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by AfonjaBoston: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
adisasegun:
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders, about one week ago, i asked for financial assistance here on Nairaland, some people sent money to me while some people rained abuse on me but I pray that God will not let you find yourself in my condition.
I had a good job until I lost the job due to Tuberculosis. I was placed on eight months injections (Capromizine) and one year eighteen peices of medicine every day.
Even I have started looking for a security job against the doctor's advise that I should finish my medicine before i start working again because I'm still weak.
If you can still help me, my account details is as follows:
Account Name: Adisa Olusegun. Wema bank account number: 0237345387.
No amount is too small, even N500
Thanks

You are a lazy mothafucker.

Tuberculosis. Does not make you handicap you can still work. I have work for you it's will pay 2500 a day where u dey?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by mechanics(m): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
That's right, he should go all out against the house of assembly members.
Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by Adekdammy: 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Very good.

Looking forward to the day these powerful looters will be behind bars.

Ant to all pigs who might be talking about apc/cabals, hold your peace, successive administrations should be acting as checks to their predecessors. So when buhari and the so called canals are out of power, let the successors check them.

Being selective in corruption fight is corruption as well, I will take him serious if Tinubu , Akpabio, Amaechi with his mono rail scam, Babachir Lawal, Maina.....are all behind bars.
Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
...nothing will happen...status quo remains...we know he is ready if the cabal in his government are prosecuted...
Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by Gbengageorge: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
If he is really serious, he should start with Tinubu, Amaechi and Fashola. Gbam
Re: Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh by hisexcellency34: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
Is Fashola corrupt?

Gbengageorge:
If he is really serious, he should start with Tinubu, Amaechi and Fashola. Gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Approve Bill To Create State Police, Security Outfits / Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each / Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.