Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 (50624 Views)

INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On April 15, 2023 / Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th / INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by ivieeseosa: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
Useless Commission headed by useless Chairman. BIG SCAMMER

We do not need it. do what ever you like with your results.

i personally have vowed not to participate any more in any other election supervised by you. you are a SCAMMER

6 Likes

Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by nwanyionitsha: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
MrAnele:
EYE NECK.

See my signature
Na real eye neck or maybe high neck sef.
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by itiswellandwell: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hmm
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by Hasjam(m): 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
What is the essence of the supplementary elections when a winner is already declared?

5 Likes

Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by egojeny1(f): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
After declaring the winner

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by WIDETHOUGHT: 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
I CAN'T QUESTION GOD BUT I WISH WE FILLED FORMS BEFORE COMING TO THIS WORLD

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
INEC na scam
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by chloride6: 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
mykelswa:
When certificates have been given out. Why did i fall into this country. FG is a good scammer no wonder its youths are scammers too.

Good point

grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by tunize(m): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
for all those state dem mention so even if pdp get 1million each abeg e go close the gap of 3. something million? or dem get plan for governorshop election?
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by NofiuFade(m): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
They Wan kukuma finish atiku patapata chai grin naija which way nau, the 4 millions gap not enough

*Modified *
Am very sure one day Nigerians will come to their senses it just that it will too late by then, tinubu will be held responsible for all the damages Buhari must have done to all of us, pls qoute me by then!!!

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by Adamsy900: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
justice will still prevail, there is a clear indication that Buhari will still win.
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by nwanyionitsha: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gforce2019:
Yakubu ! After you don declare winner is still dey conduct presidential election ... Who go participate in that kin election....?

Now I know , Nigeria as a whole , nah scam ..being populated by scammers including inec ch_rman

Yakubu, nothing do you
I thought he was a prof, but i have seen he is an almajiri prof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by hamzyluv(m): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
mykelswa:
When certificates have been given out. Why did i fall into this country. FG is a good scammer no wonder its youths are scammers too.
did the cancelled votes up to 3.9millions? .. They don't want it to look like they disenfranchise them during election
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by globemoney: 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Na real eye neck or maybe high neck sef.
There is still hope? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by Foodforthought: 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
Its either they want to mock Atiku or their mind dey judge them. But wait o...Has INEC not issued return certificate to Bubu.
Who do Naija this thing?

4 Likes

Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by Foodforthought: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
Its either they want to mock Atiku or their mind dey judge them. But wait o...Has INEC not issued return certificate to Bubu.?
Who do Naija this thing?
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by Gunuyu17(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
Pdp just dey disturb theirselves

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by israelmao(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
This only can happen when you have Mr.Conclusive in charge of INEC.
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by ridbell01(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
Give all the votes to Atiku he will still come SECONDus

1 Like

Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by princegeo(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
big jokers
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by CocoaOla: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
Digitalization of the voting process would go a long way in revolutionizing our democracy, ensuring transparency and efficiency in the election processes. The question now is; which politician would hate rigging so much, to implement digital voting?

1 Like

Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
INEC and APC is the bane of Nigeria democracy.
gosh!!!!!
Fulfilling Righteousness in a sinful manner.
would that knock off the 5M plus votes for the president.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by AerialMapper: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
So why declare a winner and issue a certificate of return??

3 Likes

Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by Foodforthought: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
tunize:
for all those state dem mention so even if pdp get 1million each abeg e go close the gap of 3. something million? or dem get plan for governorshop election?
You just said my mind
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by koyeni(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
Why declare a winner initially. Nigeria sef

Check my siggy
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by Foodforthought: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
WIDETHOUGHT:
I CAN'T QUESTION GOD BUT I WISH WE FILLED FORMS BEFORE COMING TO THIS WORLD
TO CHOOSE THE COUNTRY WE WANT TO BE BORN IN, RIGHT.
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by And9: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
mykelswa:
grin you can imagine after the certificates... They're really taking us for fools i swear.
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by Emedu(m): 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
Presidential election is not just to decide who become the president but also to ascertain the performance of all political parties that participated in the election. There are several conditions that the new political parties must meet to participate in the next presidential election. I believe they are doing all these for them for justice and fairness.
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by NofiuFade(m): 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
You lot should brace up okay by next four yrs coming election, the best Nigerians can demand from inec with all the billions allocated for the election is best to tell them straight NO ELECTRONIC NO Election!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayemi Visits Alaafin Lamidi Adeyemi After ‘Warning’ Letter / "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi / Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.