Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,497 members, 7,826,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks (3573 Views)

Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks / UN reappoints Amina Mohammed Deputy Secretary-General, Condemns Zamfara Attacks / 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by MDsambo: 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
This is truly Nigeria. The hate is real

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by MDsambo: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
More

Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by MDsambo: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
More

Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by Kundagarten: 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
Zamfara voted for incompetence, let them deal with it though I feel for the poor souls.
Politics of hate was started in part by Muhammadu Buhari. This was the man who supported and clapped anytime bokoharam struck. If PDP supporters are doing the same thing now, I won't blame them.

25 Likes

Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by SouthEastFacts: 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
I saw many Yoruba names, I saw Calabar names for those vultures that will start spreading their hates

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by Chukwurah003: 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
I’ve learnt from this election that my Igbo people are extremely hateful people who only pretend to be Christians.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
MDSambo go and solve your problems yourself.

You guys opted for sharia in zamfara. You sponsor boko haram and fulani herdsmen. You neglect and could not care less about the fate of almajiris. Your leaders don't want the people go to school, instead they are banking on 'agwiculsho'.Your brother has won the election by promising 10k to each supporter and massive rigging.

We have no sympathy for you alhaji. My God will not answer the kind of prayer that rewards bad choices.

In fact sef, we serve different Gods.

Enjoy the next level.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by ngadaAwo: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
[s]
Chukwurah003:
I’ve learnt from this election that my Igbo people are extremely hateful people who only pretend to be Christians.
[/s]
yeroba Muslims everywhere

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
THIS NEXT LEVEL GO SWEET WELLA

5 Likes

Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by nwanyionitsha: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Chukwurah003:
I am sure the Sani Shinkafi that sent the homeless idps out of his shelters is an igbo man. Keep fooling yourself.
I personally don't see any reason why i should be praying for anyone who is satisfied and proud of their situation.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by MrAnele(m): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
It's just anger speaking through the orifice above their jaw... They don't mean any of it...

See my signature

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by deomelo: 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
Everytime you see Ngierians in the title, just know the thread is ipob thread and they are talking about Igbos and not Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by ojun50(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
I go pray if i remember,
Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
Chukwurah003:
You're either an impostor or a Fulani herdsmen engaged your mother in a random rape in the farm and you're what she begot.

8 Likes

Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by deji17: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
The same slowpokes will ask for Zamfara vote in 2023. Zamfara will overcome the current security challenges. There shall be more wailings in the camp of PDP.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by anibi9674: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
My prayer way never do me nai I go come carry pray for another person. Iranu.
Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by Tomide007: 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
SMH
Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by Olasunkanmiboss(f): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
Next level self never start

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by Odingo1: 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
deji17:
The same slowpokes will ask for Zamfara vote in 2023. Zamfara will overcome the current security challenges. There shall be more wailings in the camp of PDP.

One thing that you people dont understand is that there is no peace for the wicked.

The more the Northern Fulanis want to corner everything in Nigeria with the support of Yoruba muslims to kill, take peoples land and oppress others,there will be no peace in their domain.That is the law of Karma.

9 Likes

Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by deji17: 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
Odingo1:

One thing that you people dont understand is that there is no peace for the wicked.

The more the Northern Fulanis want to corner everything in Nigeria with the support of Yoruba muslims to kill, take peoples land and oppress others,there will be no peace in their domain.That is the law of Karma.
Northern Fulani? Is Atiku that is your candidate from Abia state?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by Manbiggs(m): 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
This guy though

Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by nwanyionitsha: 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Tomide007:
A particular tribe is pitching itself against the rest of Nigeria and that is getting me worried. Nigeria which way?
Pitching gini. Carry your noise out of my face.
The next line is 'igbos will never be president in Nigeria '
Thank you.
Carry your presidency to Samfara. We are not going to pray for fools and slaves who love their chain.

6 Likes

Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by SluttanSlayer: 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
You are leaving the criminals to condemn people who had nothing to do with the murders who are not responsible for the security apparatus .
Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by ken6488(m): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
[s]
Chukwurah003:
[/s] even the bible say heaven help those that help their selfs

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by kcnwaigbo: 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
we saw worse comments here during the python dance

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by SluttanSlayer: 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
deji17:
Northeen Fulani? Is Atiku that is your candidate from Abia state?

I thought you guys said Atiku is from Cameroon?

Did Miyetti Allah not come out to say Atiku is not a Fulani man because he doesn't have their Caucasian features and skiny structure ?

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by BanevsJoker(m): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
Chukwurah003:
What did you learn last Saturday about Yorubas in Lagos? Especially in Igbo-dominated areas? What did the voter suppression and intimidation teach you? It's funny when people try to be clever by half. Remember that half clever means the other half is stupid.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by czarina(f): 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
ken6488:
[s][/s] even the bible say heaven help those that help their selfs
No be Bible talk that one. Na Benjamin Franklin.

Don't thank me, thank God. kiss

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
Tomide007:
A particular tribe is pitching itself against the rest of Nigeria and that is getting me worried. Nigeria which way?

Be ready to stand and fight for what you believe in even if you are the only one fighting. Don't be a coward just to please anyone.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by baliyubla: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lol. Make APC no rig my prayer guy and the dog guy got no chill. This is the Buhari effect. Nigeria will never recover from this sharp division.
Re: Disturbing Comments By Nigerians On Zamfara Attacks by boman2014: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
let them continue to hate because of one person. Their god who refused to answer all their hateful prayers will see them through.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. / North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities / OBASEKI: APC Governors Move Against Oshiomhole, Vow To ‘cut Him To Size’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.