Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

What Causes Change Of Skin Under Breast - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Causes Change Of Skin Under Breast (577 Views)

20 Best Glowing Creams For Dark Skin Under ₦5000 (photos) / How To Get Rid Of Skin Tag Naturally / What Causes Acha Ere, Leg Cancer Or Leg Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Causes Change Of Skin Under Breast by Osiki18(f): 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
Good day guys,i opened this thread to lay my complain,i am experiencing serious skin change under my left breast,it is seriously giving me concern because its only one breast that is being affected please i need advice on how to treat it and cream or drugs to take
Re: What Causes Change Of Skin Under Breast by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
My honest advice would be, go to the hospital, see a doctor.... Don't waste time please.the breast is a sensitive part of the body.... It might be something minor tho but see a doctor
Re: What Causes Change Of Skin Under Breast by Osiki18(f): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
My honest advice would be, go to the hospital, see a doctor.... Don't waste time please.the breast is a sensitive part of the body.... It might be something minor tho but see a doctor
thank you,i will do that

1 Like

Re: What Causes Change Of Skin Under Breast by falcon01: 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
thank God you observed, go to the hospital pronto
Re: What Causes Change Of Skin Under Breast by 1stHooligan(m): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
Osiki18:
Good day guys,i opened this thread to lay my complain,i am experiencing serious skin change under my left breast,
to what color exactly? It could be that your skin is reacting to certain cream
Re: What Causes Change Of Skin Under Breast by Osiki18(f): 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
1stHooligan:
to what color exactly? It could be that your skin is reacting to certain cream
to white

(1) (Reply)

Eradicate That Stubborn Staphylococcus Within 2 Months / Please What's The Cost Of Tooth Implant / Angel Secret Pad Cures Dysmenorrhea, Hemorrhoids, Endometriosis & Fibroid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.