Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Please Nairalander Help To Confirm This. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Nairalander Help To Confirm This. (320 Views)

Paypal Charge Me This Morning To Confirm My Card / Please Nairalander Where Can I Change My Infinixi Hot6x Touch Screen / Please Nairalander's Read And Call Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalander Help To Confirm This. by nicedaddy(m): 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
Good afternoon nairalanders, please has anyone here done business of amazon gift cards with this man before with the name castANDbind? Please quote if he's ok to do business with biko.
Re: Please Nairalander Help To Confirm This. by nicedaddy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
I beg front page. I need una help before I go do business with this man. Pls

nicedaddy:
Good afternoon nairalanders, please has anyone here done business of amazon gift cards with this man before with the name castANDbind? Please quote if he's ok to do business with biko.

(1) (Reply)

7 Secondary School Students Drown In A River In Benin / Samsung Galaxy S10 – Smart Dream Come True / Families Of Ethiopian Plane Disaster Victims Journey To Crash Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.