Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Slay Queens To Wash Cars In Port-Harcourt, Support PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Slay Queens To Wash Cars In Port-Harcourt, Support PDP (60200 Views)

Fayose Spotted At Palace Of Soun 2 Support Pdp Governorship Candidate Makinde(pi / Osun Rerun: Omisore Finally Breaks Silence On Why He Didn’t Support PDP, Adeleke / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queens To Wash Cars In Port-Harcourt, Support PDP by netflicks(m): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
Choi this one make sense oo
Re: Slay Queens To Wash Cars In Port-Harcourt, Support PDP by chozzy: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
To attract more supports and voters; They should wash people's preeeq with mouth, not washing of cars.

In this case, even APC supporters will vote for PDP.
Re: Slay Queens To Wash Cars In Port-Harcourt, Support PDP by laughitall(m): 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
KOLLYPROF:
Instead of them to prepare for supplementry elections
They are there rejoicing their last week failure
I laff in Swahili that's PDP for you ...
Re: Slay Queens To Wash Cars In Port-Harcourt, Support PDP by izeksblog: 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
I wonder if any of these politicians will allow their daughters to do this for someone. This is why I say Nigeria will never change. With these kinds of youths, the country is doomed. So much for #nottooyoungtorule. Perverted generation.
Re: Slay Queens To Wash Cars In Port-Harcourt, Support PDP by Zansu007: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
This guy u wanna kill me with laugh, for the first time am liking a post againt the PDP, u really git me cracked up..lols

Hotfreeze:
Those prostitutes have done more campaign by Agbaje in Lagos.

Jimi Agbeje sits inside his house morning to night, m@sturbating and playing Bet9ja.

In 2015, GEJ gave money to Agbeje to campaign and he used it to buy house in Banana Island instead of campaigning.

He wants us to vote out the godfather whereas he himself is the god of idiots.
Re: Slay Queens To Wash Cars In Port-Harcourt, Support PDP by Brightest23(f): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
See them..all they want is for Wike to give them money

Re: Slay Queens To Wash Cars In Port-Harcourt, Support PDP by seunlee999(m): 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
olosho
Re: Slay Queens To Wash Cars In Port-Harcourt, Support PDP by BrokenBarbie: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
Port Harcourt Significant Girls?.. I'm just ashamed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots / President Buhari Nominates Okonjo-iweala For World Trade Organization DG Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.