Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja (36004 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video / Photo Of Tinubu And Babajide Sanwoolu In London / Babajide Sanwoolu Meets A 64-Year-Old Female Traffic Control Volunteer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by jacabi(m): 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
Afflalo:
Please, interpret this in Yoruba Landguage: Jide's Father Paid Olu's Money
Baba Jide sanwo Olu grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by kernniejay(m): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
March 9 loading…
Buhari vs Atiku was my main interest, other elections are secondary, anyway it is even the public holiday of Friday March 8 i need most.

Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by povicky1(m): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Lagos must reject PDP. PDP have never meant well for anything but their pockets. Nigerians must continue to reject them everywhere.

With your fake moniker, keep on pretending to be an Igbo man. Nonsense,

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by adekalumichael: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Sanwo Olu
Eko a San wa.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by Egabs(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
Agbaje is campaigning he as been to computer village Alaba international and many other places where he knows he will get massive votes his doing well on Facebook Twitter Instagram
Greenarrow01:
I just dont understand,, is Jimi Agbaje short on funds or just dont want to campaign, you will never see him going to markets and gathering to campaign, something he did 2015,
Also Ashiru Kudan in Kaduna state is not campaigning, the PDP guys in Ogun and Oyo are not campaigning.

The PDP guys in southeast are campaigning despite these election been almost like a walkover for them.

You won't see Agbajes twitter campaign or even on AIT
These guys are just not serious.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by sirusX(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
sexyboy193:
As for me ....dis man is likely to do well. Just that I don't like godfatherism

Seriously!....if he didn't have Tinubu in his shadow it would have been best
Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by eagleeye2: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
dunkem21:

Where in Abia?
Ask am ohh.... Godfathers no fit survive for Abia.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by Bet9ja0122: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]see below
Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by Ceekay212: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
Greenarrow01:
I just dont understand,, is Jimi Agbaje short on funds or just dont want to campaign, you will never see him going to markets and gathering to campaign, something he did 2015,
Also Ashiru Kudan in Kaduna state is not campaigning, the PDP guys in Ogun and Oyo are not campaigning.

The PDP guys in southeast are campaigning despite these election been almost like a walkover for them.

when u know APC would end up rigging the elections. No need to campaign rather prepare ur own rigging strategy
Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
otiwisdom:
Politians are very funny at times.
SO he did not see market to campaign or town halls instead computer village.Abi he wants Yahoo boys to vote for him
pls don't tell anyone that u are stupid ooo , pls let it be our secret, is computer village not a market abi since its computer , it means only yahoo boys there or only yahoobois uses computer ? answer my que now before I swear for u ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by humberjade: 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
Greenarrow01:

When reality stares at u in the face, u refrain from spending on a lost cause...Buruji and Agbaje stands no chance in both Ogun and Lagos respectively...PDP would have bn in a good position in Ogun if Ladi Adebutu had emerged as their flag-bearer, but Buruji Kashamu has a lot of dirt on his person to make any impact whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by sukerefakere(m): 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
dunkem21:

Where in Abia?
Osisioma

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by Trulie(m): 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
Greenarrow01:

Does he even see himself winning? I don't think so. This is a man that doesnt know how to play opposition politics, the only time u see him is when election is close. I see him loosing by a wider margin this time around. Even when the APC has everything going for them, they are still leaving no stone unturned. Jimi Agbaje is a self-acknowledged failure in Lagos politics.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by adedehinbo(m): 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
Awol1:
O te ge

I've tried to see some positives in Buhari's victory.

One, we had thought Obasanjo is the Oracle of Owu, but Buhari's victory has proven that dude is just an Ijebu garri.

Two, we thought Saraki was the Maradona of naija politics, but dude might just be another Morata.

Akpabio thought he was invincible, but he's been shredded.

Worthy of mention are some ex-generals who think they would always decide the fate of this country.

Could it be God rescuing Nigeria from sharks without us knowing?

But then the favour must be extended to Lagos.

Since it's the season of breaking of York and freedom from bondage, let Lagos be free.

#OTeGeInLagos
says by a by an outsider,tinubu done much that earn him this supports,Yoruba's Dont do hate politics but stictly follows those who has the will of the masses at heart

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by bashr11: 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
Greenarrow01:

BECAUSE LAS LAS UNA GO RIG THEM OUT grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by tohyorsih(f): 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
you guys should stop derailing threads with this your advertisment
Bet9ja0122:
[color=#000099][/color]see below

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
Greenarrow01:

keep quiet pdp this and dat ajimobi with his campaign still lost...u Criss cross Lagos to oyo I don't why some of reason anyhow...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by Ryabcool(m): 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
OneCorner:
Campaigning for his fellow afonja.
Since we igbos are not voting him, watch how he will lose
same way Buhari lost? You people won't stop your sentimental politics abi? Contunuu

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by boborneyor(m): 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
Egabs:
Agbaje is campaigning he as been to computer village Alaba international and many other places where he knows he will get massive votes his doing well on Facebook Twitter Instagram
And he will win on Facebook ,Twitter and Instagram just like Atiku won with Nairaland likes and share grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by duality(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Greenarrow01:

Where do you want him to get money
Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by adonaimart(m): 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
So no market today
Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by Adekdammy: 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
Greenarrow01:

Jimi Agbaje has visited computer village this year as well
Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by Butoneday2(m): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
jaxxy:
Sanwolu doesn’t take anyone for granted. A humble and intelligent man.
Indeed
Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by Quality20(m): 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
Greenarrow01:

PDP in kaduna state is heavily banking on southern kaduna votes. Those ppl are 1000% pdp anytime anyday even if apc were to empty d nation's treasury for them, they won't go for apc
Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by jaxxy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
Butoneday2:
Indeed

I can tell a few things about his personality and consistency.
Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by Kingsley1000(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
I'm ipob but I will campaign and vote him

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by rawe45: 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
otiwisdom:
Politians are very funny at times.
SO he did not see market to campaign or town halls instead computer village.Abi he wants Yahoo boys to vote for him

So no yahoo boys dey computer village?
Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by Kingsley1000(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
sanwo for Governor

up apc
Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by dunkem21(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
sukerefakere:
Osisioma

There is no godfather in Abia state or any state for that matter in the entire SE.
Re: Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja by omoteacher(m): 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

With his slight advantage he still takes his campaigning seriously. Unlike Jimi that just believe 'if una like still dey vote APC na una know'.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Withdrew From Vice Presidential Race- Bola Tinubu / Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari / APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.