Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

My Swifno Story – Episode 5 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Swifno Story – Episode 5 (163 Views)

My Swifno Story – Episode 4 / My Swifno Story – Episode 2 / My Swifno Story –episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Swifno Story – Episode 5 by Swifno: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hi there and a happy new month to you. This week, we’ll be sharing another story of one of our amiable customers. For the sake of privacy, she’ll go under the alias, Miss. J. Miss. J. is a caterer who just started her business of the catering for peoples; cakes, snacks, side dishes and meals. Sometime at the end of the first quarter of last year, Miss. J. happened to have a conversation with one of our colleagues here at Swifno(www.swifno.com), about needing the services of a courier company. It was only appropriate for him to tell her to download the Swifno Mobile App.
Miss. J. was tech savvy and as such, she didn’t hesitate to put a call across to us through our official number on our website(www.swifno.com), she told us that she had requested a delivery and then she asked; what next? We told her that our couriers had already placed bids on her delivery request. After Miss. J. chose a courier, the courier immediately headed to her pick-up address. Now Miss. J. wanted to deliver three boxes of cupcakes and two boxes of chocolate cake. The courier van got to her pick-up address, picked up the packages and was en-route to her drop-off address. On the high way, Kubwa express to be precise, the courier van broke down. You can imagine how our driver felt.
We(www.swifno.com) had to work fast, so we immediately deployed three of our courier dispatch riders(on their bikes) to Kubwa express way, two bikes took one box of chocolate cake each, and the third bike took the three boxes of cupcakes. After the trans-loading took place, our courier dispatch riders headed to Miss. J’s drop-off address. Before Miss. J. called us to know the status of her delivery, our couriers had entered the area of her drop-off address. When her call came through, our couriers were already at the drop-off address and handing the packages(the boxes of cake) to Miss. J’s customer, her customer called her to confirm that she had received the packages.
Now this delivery was a close call, but we(www.swifno.com) pulled through. The whole delivery process was a little less than three hours, thanks to our team and our passionate couriers, and also, less traffic on Abuja roads.

(1) (Reply)

Make Legitimate Money Online Without Referral / Design And Customize Your Cv / Need Help With Creating Amazon Affiliate Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.