Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) (46825 Views)

Ex Mauritius President, Afreximbank Others Grace Africa Women Impact Summit / 10 Fantastic Business Ideas Women Can Launch In 2019 / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) by Hycon(m): 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
I want Page 1 undecided
Re: UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
ask him to try trademoney grin or call bubu

chrisifeanyi:
My friend who has been shouting next level since just called me this morning to borrow him 10k. Should I?

1 Like

Re: UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Why Wizkid no join them on the first pics
Re: UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) by macello4(m): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
My friend who has been shouting next level since just called me this morning to borrow him 10k. Should I?
ogun punish dat ur idiot friend, animal. No give am unless both of u dey mad.
Re: UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) by Armstrong500: 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
slawomir:
Hmmmm UBA

But I love the inner structure of access bank

While for outside structure zenith bank owns it
I just taya...d boy no sabi dress at all
Re: UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) by TheAlchemist: 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
International Branches to stash away our collective commonwealth, expect more looted funds to be dry cleaned by our ever hard working leaders!
But in an era of financial technology disruption, the future is virtual, so opening more physical offices may not be the way to go! There are still a lot of jobs to be done on the home front, rural banking needs to be taking to the next level!
Re: UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) by alamoht(m): 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Africa's leading bank, United Bank For Africa (UBA) has officially launched in the queens land, the United Kingdom.

In a post by its official instagram page, the bank made it known that they have a growing footprint of 20 countries in Africa and globally in the USA, France and the United Kingdom.

The launch was well attended by industry stakeholders such as Aliko Dangote, Albert Massland, Dr Okey Oramah, Funke Okubadejo and others.

Also, Entertainment personalities like Dbanj,Wizkid, Smade and a host of others were also in attendance; with Dbanj serenading the guests with his entertaining performance.

The UBA UK launch came barely a month after extending it's shores to Mali.

Watch Video Below, As D'banj and Wizkid collabo to perform

Source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/uba-officially-launches-their-bank-in.html?m=1

Re: UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) by skillz111(m): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
If anything would lead to wizzy downfall it's drug intake it gradually taken a toll on him,when it comes to dressing give it to wizzy but the nigga is already in a world of his own presentable dressing to please nobody is the last thing on his mind.
Illicit drugs respects no one it brings you down when other forces can not say no to drugs .
Re: UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) by KingWarri: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
big one UBA....
but I stand with Gtbank......
excellent customer service......

1 Like

Re: UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

D'banj understands this show biz well. He has always stay relevant even with out giving hit music for a while now. Eja nla my man.

D'banj has not had a hit in the past ten years. Yet he continues to show up.

Wizkid looks like a rat grin
Re: UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) by SamuelLoch: 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
I am still curious to know why these people can't dress to look cool. Parents won't let their kids develop skills that could sell them in the entertainment industry because of these set of persons.
Wizkid can't comb/ brush his hair neatly, see those fat guys too, looking like what I can't describe..
Did that guy fix that hair on his neck?
Re: UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) by JohnNU(m): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
rxmusa:
Dear youth, the best way to be above mediocrity is to also launch a business, initiative or idea. Start by having the logo designed by iObserver Graphics.
Contact below
Contact pls
Re: UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) by MacLovington(m): 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
All these Nigerian banks talking of opening branches in Western countries. They are not opening retail banking branches. Their business is very limited and local oyinbo people DO NOT know about them.

In UK for example only one Bank has successfully launched retail banking in decades: Metro Bank. And they are yet to make any profit after about 10 years.

I was simply appalled by how little they are allowed to do locally in the West when I checked out GTB, FBN, etc.
Re: UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) by owowa145(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
And someone says, Dbanj ain't a baller. Shiooo. Nigga be balling for days.
Re: UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) by xelalexis: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Just noticed something, billionaires don't keep beardssmiley..x
Re: UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
These guys wearing sunglasses indoors Are they blind? And they are All Africans. undecided
Re: UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
MacLovington:
All these Nigerian banks talking of opening branches in Western countries. They are not opening retail banking branches. Their business is very limited and local oyinbo people DO NOT know about them.

In UK for example only one Bank has successfully launched retail banking in decades: Metro Bank. And they are yet to make any profit after about 10 years.

I was simply appalled by how little they are allowed to do locally in the West when I checked out GTB, FBN, etc.
Absolutely!! because Also they can not be Trusted. Money laundering, Fraud and scams.
Re: UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
Let them not bring their Corruption, Scams, fraud, Money laundering and Pants Stealing here in the UK
Re: UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) by rossi49ja(m): 4:24am On Mar 02, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
Okotu, anwa kwana anya anwa. Ya jee nara onye isii ya ego ochoro.
Re: UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 02, 2019
Sleezwizz:
Wizkid is looking older than his age... sad

i think say na only me notice oo

wetin fit cause am.. man, boy was so fresh before

he was arguably the most handsome musician then

Now e no dey top 5 self
Re: UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) by Sleezwizz: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

i think say na only me notice oo

wetin fit cause am.. man, boy was so fresh before

he was arguably the most handsome musician then

Now e no dey top 5 self

What else if not weed... grin
Re: UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) by Ayobami1738: 9:36am On Mar 02, 2019
Sleezwizz:

What else if not weed... grin
not weed, weed is actually good it's drugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) by Sleezwizz: 11:32am On Mar 02, 2019
Ayobami1738:
not weed, weed is actually good it's drugs

Lolzzz... Dr. Weed
Re: UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) by Ayobami7(m): 11:52am On Mar 02, 2019
好的
Re: UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) by Joseph08(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nairaland I hail una o 4 yabin sha! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De / Femi Otedola At Lagos University Staff School In 1971. 46 Years Throwback Photo / Dangote's $600million Cement Plant In Ethiopia (A Closer Look)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.