Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,694 members, 7,862,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Reduction In Hearing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reduction In Hearing (177 Views)

Audiology Island: Pioneers In Hearing Care In New York / Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices / Best Gynecomastia Surgery and Male Breast Reduction in Delhi - Kalosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reduction In Hearing by Lawalolajide007(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
My right ear has been slightly blocked.,dunno whether its the effect of using an earpiece to listen to music often or pricking of the ear...please medical personels in the house you can help me out...how do i go about it...

I have gone to see my doctor and he stated my ear is clear.
Sumbody please help me
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Alpha Meta. / The Importance Of Alpha Spin To Human Health. / The Benefits Of Alpha Spin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.