Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun (53045 Views)

APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries / List Of Senatorial Candidates Cleared By APC NWC / Oshiomhole, APC NWC Meet APC House Of Representatives Caucus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by Chuksyno(m): 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
APC maka why? I thought these men are saints among you just like Saint Amaechi and Saint oshomole?

1 Like

Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by AuntyAmope(m): 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
C
Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by bkool7(m): 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
TheFreeOne:
That is a fast move by APC to checkmate the duo before gubernatorial elections.

However they are sitting governors with much of the 'play' on their side though APC/FG will use security agencies and INEC to their own advantage as usual.

The governorship elections are gonna be another battle royale and very likely to be more deadlier than the just concluded presidential election.

I don't think APC has a party is trying to win IMO. Cos they know they can't.

Maybe Ogun.

The party leadership are just doing the right thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by Chiachifranklin: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
That serves him right, covetousness is evil!
Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by wizkidblogger(f): 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
this nextlevel na wa oo
Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by zuchyblink(m): 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
Southern slaves used and dumped by the Fulanis. The two were used to protect Fulani interest in the South

1 Like

Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by OkoroPeugeot(m): 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
Use and Dump

1 Like

Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by MetroStar(m): 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
Why weren't they suspended before the presidential elections??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by Cockarof0319: 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
APC had better watch it.These guys may join forces with the opposition to foment trouble in the senate against the rulling party.
Learnm from "Saraki experience"!

2 Likes

Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by Alejob: 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
Used and finally dumped!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by Gandollar(f): 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
buhariguy:
Good
but rochas really tried,
Hope uzodima was not active.

How did you know Uzodinma was not active? Are you from Imo state? Rochas been the incumbent had all paraphernalia needed to rig buhari into office. I dare APC to expel them.
Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by sincerlyyo(m): 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
Buhari too should be SUSPENDED,
Jokers.
We need to support Amosun for taking Ogun to greater heights

2 Likes

Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by Abagworo(m): 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
buhariguy:
Good
but rochas really tried,
Hope uzodima was not active.

APC is not smart. Uzodimma worked for Atiku while Okorocha fought a fierce battle to get good votes for Buhari, who then is anti-party? Well from all indication Uche Nwosu of AA is going to win governorship in Imo State.
Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by TheFreeOne: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
bkool7:

I don't think APC has a party is trying to win IMO. Cos they know they can't.

Maybe Ogun.

The party leadership are just doing the right thing.

The party leadership should have dealt with those governors before now but buhari condoned their excesses cos of his own reelection ambition.

Anyway my hope is for a free and fair elections.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by Kingjames(m): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
Femich18:
Why suspending Amosun? This is the beginning of the end of APC in Ogun state if care is not taken.
Amosun delivered during the Presidential Election, So i see no need for this suspension, they should have buried the hatchet.
APM supporters will be happy this is happening though, It is an advantage for them though.
story
Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by israelmao(m): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
They will soon lose these senators to the opposition parties,I just watch as they cook corruption allegations against them.APC is always working against itself.

2 Likes

Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by koyeni(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ok

Check my signature if u need a good laptop
Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by Abagworo(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
How did you know Uzodinma was not active? Are you from Imo state? Rochas been the incumbent had all paraphernalia needed to rig buhari into office. I dare APC to expel them.

Okorocha was stripped of federal support during the election. Uzodimma just sabotaged APC and even tried to rig Orlu zone in favour of PDP which APC and AA of Okorocha won everything.
Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by Gandollar(f): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
Good!! Now is the time to punish those spoilt old men.

I hope they get expelled so they can go join the party they find alot more accommodating than the APC. You can't claim to be a member of a political party and still engaging in acts that could sabotage its success and deplete its fortunes.
But the Lifeless Sudanese told electorate in these places to vote candidates of their choice in "governotarial" election, is that not antiparty?

When the head is clueless and dangerous as well, the people are often misled.
Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by Elnino4ladies: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
What of Magnus Abe and Akeredelu
Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by somalianprince: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
Shut up, Atiku won Buhari with a wide margin in Imo state. The election proved that Okoroawusa is all noise without substance

[s]
Abagworo:

APC is not smart. Uzodimma worked for Atiku while Okorocha fought a fierce battle to get good votes for Buhari, who then is anti-party? Well from all indication Uche Nwosu of AA is going to win governorship in Imo State.
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by Cabble4(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
Femich18:
Why suspending Amosun? This is the beginning of the end of APC in Ogun state if care is not taken.
Amosun delivered during the Presidential Election, So i see no need for this suspension, they should have buried the hatchet.
APM supporters will be happy this is happening though, It is an advantage for them though.

Relax, APC are no fools. They must have strike a deal with Amosun.
Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by hamzyluv(m): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
TheFreeOne:

I dont have any problem with the winners as long as the people are allowed to make their choices devoid of intimidation and rigging.
we don't intimidate voters here in Southwest, if we does ni, Governor Ajimobi will not lost his reelection. Likewise, ondo state APC candidates. But i don't know the Igbo's (southeast & south south) who like to play kick and follow in any election that comes their way ...
Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by raumdeuter: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
What of Magnus Abe and Akeredelu

Akeredolu case is still in court and if his mandate is not revoked its sure that he is losing the relection bid
Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by Cheroski: 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Its a win win situation for both parties.
Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by fyneguy: 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Femich18:

Which yeye advantage. Were they going to vote for APC in the Guber election? Please!
Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by MrImole: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
They will collect the position from them after May29th.

Go collect am now
Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by Gunuyu17(m): 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hmmm

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by Gandollar(f): 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
Abagworo:

Okorocha was stripped of federal support during the election. Uzodimma just sabotaged APC and even tried to rig Orlu zone in favour of PDP which APC and AA of Okorocha won everything.
Ahh! You are here already? grin
What's your next move now? Is Rochas going to decamp to join Uche or is he going cap in hand to beg oshiomole for forgiveness?

E don be for am.

Uzodinma did not work for Atiku. Yes I'm not sure, but it's not possible. He's a new recruit who needs to prove himself.
Re: APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun by Gandollar(f): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
Cabble4:

Relax, APC are no fools. They must have strike a deal with Amosun.
... leaving out Rochas??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje/Sanusi Feud: Kano Lawmakers ‘Fight’ Over Mace, Disrupt Sitting / Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman / Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.