Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 (24141 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Wife Address Lagosians Ahead Of Gubernatorial Election / Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians / Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by akinhanger: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
[i][/i]The Lagos State Governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Jimi Agbaje has called on Lagosians to vote out the tyrants that have been affecting the growth and productivity of the state.

He enjoined residents of the state to make good use of their PVCs and vote for him in the forthcoming governorship elections slated for March 9, 2019.
“Last week the oppression was at the polling units, this week business activities were threatened.

Tomorrow God forbid it may extend to our homes, the only way to stop this tyranny is to votes out these tyrants out”.

The governorship candidate made the call on Friday through his social media handle, Twitter.

READ ALSO: Oyo PDP, Opposition To Form Alliance Ahead Of Governorship Election

He commended Nigerians who came out to vote for the PDP and have expressed concern over the election results, which had led the rejection of the election by the Presidential Candidate of the party, Atiku Abubakar.

“ To those of you who took the time and effort to make sacrifices to ensure that your votes count I salute you.

“Corruption won’t work, fear won’t work, threat won’t work. Trust your mandate if you still have one.

Let Lagosians have a say in peace.“We all have a right to a government that is open and accountable, a government that will respect our individual and collective fundamental rights.

“Everyone that has a stake in the commonwealth of Lagos, irrespective of your tribe, political affiliation or religion, I say rise up.

Rise up for Lagos, use your vote, it’s your voice. It’s your right, see you at the polls,” he added.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
The plan is to cripple the God father.....

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by akinhanger: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
angry

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by Johnson5258: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
Re: Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by anonymous1759(m): 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
.... This man mumu o, instead of you to ask for donations to do a proper campaign you're speaking from your comfort zone.. You that needs the public the most is the one sitting at home... Samwo olu was at computer village today you're bleeping your wife in bed room and given advice. Abi ipob pigs are seeing this one . After losing out you'll start blaming tinubu and buhari after failing to do the needful.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by MrAnele(m): 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nigerians are adepts at using words they don't understand.....

See my signature

1 Like

Re: Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
grin
Re: Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by Buhdeuce: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
A guy who does not campaign but a few days to election hopes to win.

Goodluck with that!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by senatepresido: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
don't allow Tinubu's fifth term in office by proxy...

vote out APC and end Tinubu's political dictatorial dynasty in Lagos...

O Te Ge Lagos

I'm still waiting for all those that will spam this thread with read below, see below, details below...

my job today is to torment scammers

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
I concur!

3 Likes

Re: Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by udy4real(m): 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
Good

2 Likes

Re: Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by RexTramadol1: 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
JK is supposed to be OK

Over to Lagosians

9 Likes

Re: Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by N2B2: 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lagosians will laugh and insult the man.

But, he is right.

I don't understand how one man can commit so much evil against Lagos, yet they allow the man to own them. It is as if Tinubu has collected the state's destiny.

Agbaje has my vote.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by Ofemmanu1: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
Wish Lag can do O TO Ge for apc.

3 Likes

Re: Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by Bustincole(m): 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
O to ge... campaign in Lagos...

let us start it now

7 Likes

Re: Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by johnjames213: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
we will o

1 Like

Re: Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by YurFatHer: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
Agbaje is the real tyrant. Vote out who? so that you and ur cohorts can come and loot Lagos dry out. Sanwo olu we know. PDP was dead and buried already.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by MobilityExpress: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
If Agbaje loses again, he will officially enter the Guinness Book of Records as the #1 Customer Dada Ni grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by spykesticks2: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
JK is the man we need

6 Likes

Re: Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by LazyGold(m): 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
You are also a Puppet

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by bentwood85(m): 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mc oluomo and TINUBU will still right the election...
Re: Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by N2B2: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
Buhdeuce:
A guy who does not campaign but a few days to election hopes to win.

Goodluck with that!

Must he go around sharing rice and wheat before Lagosians realize that they are tired of the touts extorting them on the road daily?

Haba.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by Bungalow: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lol.
Jimi Agbaje himself knows he cannot win

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by Pulsenaija: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
lol
Re: Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 by Ijaycool(f): 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Agbaje, go back to UK.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Campaign Rally In Ovia South-West (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically / APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.