Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

PHOTO: Man Caught Having Sex With A Mentally Ill Woman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHOTO: Man Caught Having Sex With A Mentally Ill Woman (825 Views)

Man Caught Having A Forceful Coital Interaction With A Mentally-ill Woman / PHOTO: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos / Graphics Photo; Man Slits His Own Throat In Gabon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Man Caught Having Sex With A Mentally Ill Woman by ScooperOfficial: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
[/b]

[b]DOWNLOAD SCOOPER TO READ MORE
: https://go.onelink.me/app/fb0f830d

Police in Zambia arrested a 29-year-old man this morning after he was caught having sex with a mentally ill woman in Masala.

Eyewitnesses revealed that the man identified as Edwin Sakala used to drag the woman into his apartment every night to have sex with her and then bring her out early in the morning.

According to Zambia Accurate, the man met his Waterloo this morning after the neighborhood who had been suspecting him of sexually assaulting the mentally ill woman paid more attention to his movements, and then caught him in the act.

For More Updates, Kindly Follow Scooper Across All Social Media Platforms

[b]Facebook: Scooper

Twitter: @scooperng

Instagram: scooper[/b]ng

Re: PHOTO: Man Caught Having Sex With A Mentally Ill Woman by JasonScoolari: 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
Looking at the smile on the madwoman's face, it shows that she loves his dick and he's satisfying her in the bed. grin
Re: PHOTO: Man Caught Having Sex With A Mentally Ill Woman by slowice(m): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
Konji Issa wicked sombori grin but from that grin I can deduce Congo was properly shined with diligence n acute efficiency grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Caught Having Sex With A Mentally Ill Woman by slawomir: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
Isoright

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Do I Identify My Nin Number On The National Id / News Today / Printer In Ikeja And Mainland Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.