Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy (38817 Views)

Checkout The Top 7 Cars In Paul Pogba’s Million Dollars Car Collection 2020 (ph / See Video Of Accident That Is Trending Because Of Lockdown Curfew 7 Cars (video) / Nollywood Actor, Emmanuel Ehumadu Impounds 7 Cars For Various Offences (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy by AutoJoshNG: 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
https://autojosh.com/top-7-cars-most-nigerian-celebrities-buy/

Being a celebrity or even a public figure is not easy especially when you’re a Nigerian or base in Nigeria. To be frank, if you’re a celeb in Nigeria, you can’t just dress anyhow, live in anyhow type of place or drive anything you want. If not, you’ll land yourself in gossip blogs how you’ve gone broke. Trolls will always find a way to attack you with every slight chance they get.

Some of the things the public or your fans expect from you are to have nice house(s), wear good clothes and then drive top notch car(s).

In this post, we are bothered about the car aspect of the whole thing. We would like to talk about the top 7 cars most Nigerian celebrities buy.

Please, we just have to forget about the super cars and channel our focus to somewhat regular cars. You won’t see Lambos, Masaratis, Porsches on this list.
Below is the list of 7 cars most Nigerian celebrities buy

1. Toyota Camry:

This is most of the time considered to be the starter pack of Nigerian celebrities. The Camry is not just the 2007 – 2011 models (Muscle), the 2012 model is among. We don’t have to mention the DJ’s, OAPs, actors that started with this; there are many of them.

2. G wagon:

The G wagon is presently the hottest cake of them all. A lot of celebrities shook the internet with the news of their acquisition of G-wagon; either for themselves or for their spouse.

3. Range Rover:

The Range Rover is the closest competitor to the G-wagon on this list. To fit into the class of luxury, the British Engineered Range Rover always come into the picture. It can be RR Sports, RR Evoque, RR Vogue, RR Sentinel etc. Celebrities like Ubi Franklyn, Tekno can boast of cars in this category.

4. Lexus LX 570:

This king in the Lexus lineup is yet another hot cake for our Nigerian Celebrities. The Lexus LX 570 is the leading and most luxurious SUV for the Lexus brand. The likes of E-money and Phyno have one of it sitting pretty in their garage.

5. Toyota Prado:

Actress Mercy Aigbe and Tonto Dike are proud owners of this SUV. There are many others that have this car in their collection of cars. Some of our politicians and top workers in various parastatals make use of this particular car.

6. GX 470/460:

This two Lexus GX SUVs are cousins to the Toyota Prado.

7. Mercedes Benz:

This includes most of the Benz classes except the G-wagon we’ve already talked about. Most of our celebrities go for the C-Class, E-Class, M-Class and the S-Class. You can also take the link here to read about the various classes of Mercedes Benz cars.

[img]https://i2.wp.com/autojosh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/mercedes-benz-a-class-sedan-2.jpg?resize=600%2C399&ssl=1
[/img]

https://autojosh.com/top-7-cars-most-nigerian-celebrities-buy/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy by DrPurple(m): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
Benz all the way...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy by chibbyRJ(m): 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
If I no buy the Benz, wetin I gain

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
Y must u link politicians n Mercy Aigbe wen talking about Prado? Abi na one politician give am?cool

7 Likes

Re: Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
God pick up my call

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy by lonelydora: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Give me GX 470/460 any day any time
Re: Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy by Seepen: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lovely cars
Re: Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy by Pabloosas(m): 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
cool
Re: Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy by seun3311: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
hm... wink wink
Re: Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy by Jaytecq(m): 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
noted.
Re: Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
Tonto dike uses uber. She has no car

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy by seun3311: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
ok
Re: Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy by tosyne2much(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Range Rover should top the list

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Chrysler
Re: Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy by WilliamsChelster(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
I love the 09 Camry SE V6. But never got to use it. G wagon isn’t really comfortable to drive undecided Enjoying my c300 even though expenses na problem of it’s own angry

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy by yusuph444: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
yepa, nice car too cruz in
Re: Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy by timilehing(m): 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Where is Crosstour? Venza? RX 330?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy by flexyrule(m): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
How does this information benefit an average guy on the street?
After wasting 20 secs of my life reading topics like this, I feel like ending my 9 year relationship with nairaland.
Who cares about any of these things

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy by IjebuWarrior: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
wink
Re: Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy by sureheaven(m): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
Op where is Toyota Corolla... grin

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy by CarsGuide: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
Re: Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy by SpecNg: 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
Acura nko?

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy by WilliamsChelster(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
timilehing:
Where is Croustour? Venza? RX 330?
Crosstour have cast na grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tajudeen Oyewole Abija Presented With A Car / Tonto Dike Releases New Photo / Merlin And Arthur Are Getting - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.