Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Do You Think The 1st And 2nd Presidential Runners Be Given A Spot In The Senate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think The 1st And 2nd Presidential Runners Be Given A Spot In The Senate? (279 Views)

Simple Questions For All Front Presidential Runners / Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think The 1st And 2nd Presidential Runners Be Given A Spot In The Senate? by Ortintin: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
Well since there is always a price not only for first; but 2nd and 3rd in any competition, likewise I believe those that came second and third in the presidential election should be compensated by given a post in the Senate or even House of Reps.

Afterall they also have laudable ideas and millions of people even supported them.

Nigerians/Nairalander what are your views on these?

Like for YES
Share for NO
Re: Do You Think The 1st And 2nd Presidential Runners Be Given A Spot In The Senate? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
i think you are making some sense.... rather allow losers go empty handed after the much campaign and election stress....first runner up should take home the senate seat....

just a suggestion o

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The 1st And 2nd Presidential Runners Be Given A Spot In The Senate? by DMerciful(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Atiku is too big for such nonsense!
Ortintin:
Well since there is always a price not only for first; but 2nd and 3rd in any competition, likewise I believe those that came second and third in the presidential election should be compensated by given a post in the Senate or even House of Reps.

Afterall they also have laudable ideas and millions of people even supported them.

Nigerians/Nairalander what are your views on these?

Like for YES
Share for NO
Re: Do You Think The 1st And 2nd Presidential Runners Be Given A Spot In The Senate? by Ortintin: 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
DMerciful:
Atiku is too big for such nonsense!

Well you can just say atiku is too big 4 Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Wallidira Congratulates President Buhari. Nasreports / Enugu Guber Race: INEC Has Not Restored My Name On Candidates’ List -sen. Eze / Voting commences in Egbeda, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.